Voting Round 3 - Marian Cross vs. Sanji Vinsmoke | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Marian Cross vs. Sanji Vinsmoke

Who wins?

• Marian Cross

• Sanji Vinsmoke

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
i'll vote marian, just because i dont like the other guy :hmph, no other reason.

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wow, the salt is real here, nothing like in the previous round against Levi (I'm jelly...)

Looking objectively at these two charcters, I can say that I hold a decisive argument to back up Marian against Sanji...

However I still want to see first what Erin-chan has in store :popcornso I'll hold on to it for now :kappa

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
If Marian is such a great husbando and character. Why can't I remember him despite that I read DGM? :nah

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Or maybe he's just not as good a character everyone tells me he is. :nah

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Or maybe your tracker to recognize good characters is malfunctioning.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Or maybe your tracker to recognize good characters is malfunctioning.
I think he just doesn't like Cross and a lot of other characters in the husbando wars this year. Also I know you like D Gray Man but do you not like One Piece or do you choose not to read One Piece?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe because Cross hasn't shown up in the manga in a while and D Gray Man is a quarterly monthly now.

Last edited:

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Or maybe it's because I dropped that shit manga years ago and only read quality manga with amazing great husbandos. :derp

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
It’s not my job to thoroughly defend Sanji, he’s not my nomination. I’m working and on my phone so can’t type up big posts even if I wanted to. Just called you out on the point I thought was confusing, misleading and lacking.

Honestly Marian was one of my strongest favorites in this event along with Spike and Sanji, so I was looking foward to this being a great battle. But when you assume I’m not “smart enough” (your words), but vote blindly without taking Husbando qualities into account, that’s just attacking my integrity.

In the end, I’ll probably still support Marian in the next round if he defeats Sanji here, but for now you’ve only fanned the flames of the Sanji side of my heart.

As I said in my 1st post Sanji is no doubt a great husband material, : quoting me again and malke it bigger bc seems yu conveniently ignore everything i said just to focus on a mere joke of mine (is it enough big too you too see now ?
:
"1st of all i like a lot Sanji as a character and I think of him as a great potential husbando material for the reasons i mentionned in earlier stages, but those qualities of him are all shared by Marian except that Marian isnt a cook (i mean a chef) he still cooks, cleans, and so. But Marian has a quality sanji hasnt yet he's a proven father figure, he raised alone a child with love and care. As i said earlier please reread here what was told last round. I frankly can't think that a guy who's being so much attentive, and so caring with a child who is not even his, can be a bad guy, and a bad husband. Its to me, just a proof of how tender and soft he is actually (way more than he show.
"
But Marian, is way mature and composed plus Marian has been raising a child alone.

Im not afraid to say that sanji is a good husband material and to mention his qualities as to me Marian is way more superior, but instead of trying to focuse on the best sidesof your favoured one and how great was sanji here you choose instead the wronger and easier way to camapign aka to insult me, too bad Orga-kun :nah

or this

appreciate alot your support @Cat Sidhe26 @Battou @uberfayt @Arjuna @niichan (and thxs for the lovely pics :zomg )

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
I think he just doesn't like Cross and a lot of other characters in the husbando wars this year. Also I know you like D Gray Man but do you not like One Piece or do you choose not to read One Piece?

Maybe because Cross hasn't shown up in the manga in a while and D Gray Man is a quarterly monthly now.
Xaydu is female I believe.

Well I don't read OP but plan to start it eventually.So questions regarding hating or loving OP is futile because I haven't even read OP.
Though I had seen some episodes of it when I was a child

I get scared on seeing the size.But I will start it in future.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Xaydu is female I believe.

Well I don't read OP but plan to start it eventually.So questions regarding hating or loving OP is futile because I haven't even read OP.
Though I had seen some episodes of it when I was a child

I get scared on seeing the size.But I will start it in future.
I wasn't sure if you don't like One Piece or don't read One Piece judging by what you said about Sanji and other characters from One Piece. But One Piece is an awesome series you should read and it's 100 times better then Fairy Tail.
Sorry I stuttered

It's ok we all make mistakes.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
I wasn't sure if you don't like One Piece or don't read One Piece judging by what you said about Sanji and other characters from One Piece. But One Piece is an awesome series you should read and it's 100 times better then Fairy Tail.

It's ok we all make mistakes.
In future not now.Currently I am diving into world masterpieces of Seinen's.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
In future not now.Currently I am diving into world masterpieces of Seinen's.
Well since your reading seinen's right now you should read Freezing which has strong women, good romance, and some dark elements that you like in a series.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Well since your reading seinen's right now you should read Freezing which has strong women, good romance, and some dark elements that you like in a series.
Nope.I read the synopsis of Freezing and it didn't attract me.

Akainu

Magma♥
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
The long red hair of his opponent might be a little confusing for Sanji himself, but certainly not for you voters :stare
It's indeed weird how similar they are to each other in design, suit, beard, smokers and all. Just that Sanji is the better cook - and husbando.

Status
Not open for further replies.