Marvel Comics Discussion Thread! v2 | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Marvel Comics Discussion Thread! v2

Lohnt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Re: Marvel Comics Discussion Thread! - Part 1

Yea, I think that's either one of the possible futures, or what Doom is planning, but hopefully won't come true.

Also the new Osborn costume was silly, you can't beat the star spangled banner on Iron Man he looked more like War Machine

D3M1URG3

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

I'm thoroughly enjoying Dark Avengers at this point - Bendis' way of writing this team Is definitely his best to date. After Dark Avengers #4 Osborne Is beginning to realize that he's playing with forces far beyond his understanding - that being The Sentry.

Bendis just pulled out another power to add to Sentry's list: Reconstitution.

Lelo

Reaction score
Country
Lebanon

Quick question, are all these Marvel comics connected somehow or are they all their own different story?

D3M1URG3

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Quick question, are all these Marvel comics connected somehow or are they all their own different story?
It depends, to be honest. Most of the time If a Marvel Comic Is featured within a "Event" (Civil War, Secret Invasion, Dark Reign, War of Kings, etc.) Then these comics are considered to be going on roughly around the same time and are within the same continuity. There are several stories (One-Shots are a good example) which aren't featured within continuity, one good example being Hulk by Jeph Loeb -- this story doesn't even pretend to be going on at the same time as anything -- it's just for fun.

Lohnt

Reaction score
Country
Greece

Lies, Wolverine 73 just had Wolverine get his face punched off by Rulk.

I know.. I felt dirty when I read it.

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

Deadpool #10 was funny as always. :D it was boring in the begining with taking some punk out,I would love to know what was the real reason why Deadpool killed that bastard.The fight with Hawkeye was nice,how he threw the grenade on the floor was a great moment,Hawkeye or should I say Bullseye got lucky on this one,he will get his ass handed to him in the next chapter.Oh and the cover for Deadpool #11 looked hilarious to :D.

Deadpool Suicide Kings #2 was great to,finnaly we saw some of his old friends,ofcourse seeing Bob would have been fun to,I'd like to see Agent X to,even tho he is fat as the Blob. Daredevil's entrence was cool to and he made a joke :D :D oh my,maybe Daredevil and Pool will talk some sense into Frank, cause he is acting like a moron.

Oh and my thoughts on Messiah War where Deadpool is taking part.It pisses me off that Deadpool got stuck in some kind of room for 800 years ,I dont know Imo it sucks,Deadpool would have gotten out of that room and it wouldnt have mattered that a building was crashed over him.800 years? :notrust and that he's healing factor is not as it used to be is some more bullshit,c'mon what was that healing factor for in the first place? It sucks that he cant regenerate his limbs back.

Oh and can somebody please tell me what happened in page 18 of Haweye #2.For some reason it doesn't show on my pc.Thanx in advance.

Yea, I think that's either one of the possible futures, or what Doom is planning, but hopefully won't come true.

Also the new Osborn costume was silly, you can't beat the star spangled banner on Iron Man he looked more like War Machine

True,true.

-Ren Boy-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Question: Why is the silver surfer so undermined in the comics. come on he has the power of cosmic and he once took on two people with the same abillities as Galactus

Lohnt

Reaction score
Country
Greece

Disney owns marvel.

.. discuss, cry etc.

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Poland

<jr cries> Ok, I love Disney movies and all, but.. I didn't expected sth like this! I mean, farewell the good ol' Marvel, farewell - we will miss you! : (

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

Wow,this place is dead.The last post in this thread was last year.

So now that Dark Reign is over,Siege is on the way and it involves asgard and Thor has been amazing since volume 3,I have read vol.3 3 arleady and the events after Thor #600 are freaking awesome.Thor is down for the moment,in Siege #2 I believe Norman is gonna get his ass kicked,a lot.

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

yeah thor 600 was extremly cool. so dark reign is over you say?
know of any torrent which has all of it?

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

yeah thor 600 was extremly cool. so dark reign is over you say?
know of any torrent which has all of it?

Man every chapter of Thor from volume 3 has been amazing,Thor is just GODLY.And now that Siege is hallway I cant wait to see him battle the Sentry,I cant wait to see him unleash all of his power.

Siege #2 was amazing,the fight between the Sentry and Ares,freaking great,I have read that comic book like 4 times already,the drawing is amazing,Thor is as awesome as ever,Ares is the shit and cant wait for Siege #3,cause its gonna get even more brutal.

Heres the torrent if you still need it http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/152774685/dark+reign?tab=summary