Voting Round 3 - Mashiro Shiina vs Beatrix | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Mashiro Shiina vs Beatrix

Who wins?

• Mashiro Shiina

• Beatrix

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
tfw you vote for @Erinyes 's nominee, public say so and you're literally the only person she doesn't acknowledge with cute gifs :8C
But....

that's not it.... i just hadn't yet time to check this thread..... :pout

My deepest apologies Xi0-kun !

seppuku !!

Ofxc im so grateful fo you support

please counting on you support next stage ... ♥

...assuming Beate passes this one, which unfortunately i highly doubt because people prefer the "be beautiful and shut up" kind of dolls than true women with real personality as waifus, sadly. Just check the reasons of most of peope who voted the other chick is "voted her because she's cute" :facepalm
Guys cutiness dont last, you're voting for the waifu you're supposed to live with, what does a bland cutie will bring you once she's no more cute ?

Anyway many thanxs again X-kun !

hope i did atone for my crime X-kun ♥,

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
...assuming Beate passes this one, which unfortunately i highly doubt because people prefer the "be beautiful and shut up" kind of dolls than true women with real personality as waifus, sadly. Just check the reasons of most of peope who voted the other chick is "voted her because she's cute" :facepalm
Guys cutiness dont last, you're voting for the waifu you're supposed to live with, what does a bland cutie will bring you once she's no more cute ?
Heh, the Sakurasou anime aired in 2012. Mashiro was cute, is still cute and will forever be cute, we are the only ones who changed :kappa.

Your Beatrice won't stay a badass female warrior when she will become a granny either.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Heh, the Sakurasou anime aired in 2012. Mashiro was cute, is still cute and will forever be cute, we are the only ones who changed :kappa.

Your Beatrice won't stay a badass female warrior when she will become a granny either.

i was referring to the personality primarily, also an athletic woman has better chance to maintain a good physical shape than a non athletic, just common sense .

WARNING -:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt Salt zone :pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

Anyhow.... glad to see that some men are so concerned with autistic issues , such empathy.... seems i underestimated you

Yare yare

(start campaining for husbando war ♥ brace yourself :hmph)

NB : in case somemone feel upset , pliz I don't mean to offend or to be rude towards anyone, its just me joking around

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hum.... Who to vote for and what's in it for me?

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yeah... it definitely was the GIFs :derp

Uhm, I felt quoted there. :XD

Cuteness is a legit trait for a waifu, true that Mashiro is not... the most "awake" girl you could find but she has her charm about it.
Its not the reason I chose her over the other though. I tried reading something about Beate to know "Why is she so damn good? Geez, I must be the only one who doesn't understand". So then finished reading all I could and my veredict is...

I still dont understand :oh

She's your average goddess-like warrior in videogames, sure she is badass and has an appealing design but there's no more to it. The fact of this girl being better than any other well-written female character its just... its just...

I've got to admit she is beautiful but the reason I choose Mashiro over her is not only cuteness. I may have this perspective because I didn't play the game, who knows.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Yeah... it definitely was the GIFs :derp

Uhm, I felt quoted there. :XD

I've got to admit she is beautiful but the reason I choose Mashiro over her is not only cuteness. I may have this perspective because I didn't play the game, who knows.
Well no... that was actually the main argument of most of people if not all, who voted for her :hmph
quoting mashiro voters : "Mashiro looks cuter than Bea" "Mashiro. Just look at that face." "Voted for Mashiro. She is more beautiful." "Then Mashiro gets my vote, at least she's cute. :blush"
those ignorants ^^ !

and the best ♥ "Voted for Mashiro because she shares the name of one of my favorite Bleach characters"

Good Ill mary next man i meet who shares the same name as my favorite DGM character ♥ :derp you really have weird criteria for choosing a waifu. :teehee

oh great, so why did you vote for her, elaborate pliz... ? could it be you have a thing for autistic ladies lam-chan :p ?

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
That eye patch thing is starting to bother me.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Don't know either character. I'm voting for Beatrix because it's Erin's Submission.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
oh great, so why did you vote for her, elaborate pliz... ? could it be you have a thing for autistic ladies lam-chan :p ?
I may have a thing for girls difficult to understand, yeah, but in this case I voted Mashiro out of elimination. :kappa

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
You all won't be making a mistake casting your vote for Beatrix. She's a superior character. Also, she happens to be in one of the best FF titles in the series. You should really pick the game up and check it out for yourself why the queen bee Beatrix deserves your votes~~~~

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
You all won't be making a mistake casting your vote for Beatrix. She's a superior character. Also, she happens to be in one of the best FF titles in the series. You should really pick the game up and check it out for yourself why the queen bee Beatrix deserves your votes~~~~
So for Beatrix, it's literally a Pay 2 Win ?:notsure

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
So for Beatrix, it's literally a Pay 2 Win ?:notsure
Think of it as investing in high quality entertainment with the benefit of also better understanding the superior character you are voting for. :)

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Don't know either character. I'm voting for Beatrix because it's Erin's Submission.
Voting for Beatrix.

I don't know either of them but I need to start practicing with @Erinyes for the husbando war

Thxs so much thats so great !

and trust me beate won't desappoint you, she's great, gorgeous, smart, a truly honest & dignified lady, ♥

@Dlanor_A.Knox :zomg counting on your support for husbando war ♥

arigato !!!

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
As long as you give Winry your best ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.