Games - MH Interview Game- Copy Panda Edition | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games MH Interview Game- Copy Panda Edition

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Round 3 questions
Erin
1-Whats the biggest mistake you did in your life ?
Hint: timing

Shino
2-What word do you often hear when MHers describe you?
Hint: MH meme

Faust
3-What's your favorite tulip variety?
Hint: red mangoes

Liductan
4-What do you value more, your privacy or money?
No hint

Lambu

5-What's the physical trait that you find the most attractive in a woman? (breasts and ass are not eligible)
No hint

Hermit

6-What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Hint: Russian food by lawl

Kiki
7-Your standards for hot, sexy panda?
Hint: Weeb dream that comes to reality/anime character

James
8-Since you like Conan so much, I'll ask you: Which ship do you like the most - RanxShinichi or AixConan? *Gasp* Don't tell me you prefer AyumixConan you giant perverted Panda?!
No hint

Brandish

9-What skill, that can be used for the betterment of yourself and others, have you mastered? If you haven't mastered a skill, please answer 'none' and tell us how you will/are addressing this.
Hint: none but he wants to master something a panda would like to master.

Desin
10-How would you describe your perfect partner (physical and characterwise) only using quotes from the hit movie Shrek
Hint: Donkey quote

Gry
11-What was Panda's favorite Mafia Game that he played(not hosted/spectated) on this forum?
Hint: 2017

Farf
12-If you were a roman/greek deity, which one would it be and why"
Hint: 12 Olympians of Greece

Lak
13-Art (Paintings, sculpture, music etc) as u know it is something all humans enjoy. Aristotle once said that happiness was the purpose of life, and that art (both enjoying and creating it) was an attempt to reach that goal - that suggests that enjoying the beauty (in nature or in art) is an innate desire of humans. We all desire happiness, and beauty and art make us happy.

Now we have gone a step further rather than just creating art, we’ve applied artistic principles to things like sex, cooking, and movement. Things that are only supposed to keep our species alive have now become ‘art forms’ (for example, instead of eating whatever we can find, we spend a ton of effort to create a delicious, beautiful meal). Even a step further, competitions , comparisons, the ranking and a step further, putting even numerical values on it ,which totally contradicts the initial goal of happiness with concepts of winners and losers." So, my question this round is

Why do humans create Art ?
Hint: Philosophical answer

Holt
14-Will you rather be an oppressor or the oppressed?
No hint

Gajeel

15-What is the most important emotion according to you?
Hint: Negative emotion mangoes

Revo
16-If had the power to permban from MH any of the current players here, who would it be?
Hint: male player in this interview

Marm
17-Okay, so you come home - sit down and have a cup of hot steaming tea. You're feeling comfortable, sitting there with your tea and a soft panda-pattern blanket. Before you can help it, your mind starts to drift. To strange places, like baby pandas clumsily falling over and pineapple on foods they really shouldn't be on. Not only that, your thoughts drift to Magi's secret stash of nudes and Demonspeed in a cute little dress. Farfalla in the bedroom... Juviii with a whip.
Your thoughts drift to fantasies, strange, interesting fantasies... So do tell us.
What is the weirdest sexual fantasy you've ever had? (And who was involved)
Hint: mangoes (not literally)

Magi
18-''Panda, assume you've won a nice price during an event you participated in. The grant price is to leave a nice mark/touch on the belly and booty of the First Hot Ladies group, a hot smooth lick and kiss on the feet on the Korean group Mamamoo and/or a soft nipple touch and ass grabbing on The Strongman group. Afterwards you can do whatever you want with them. Which group(s) would you choose as your grant price?''

''The First Hot ladies group''

''The Mamamoo group''

''The Strongman group''

Hint: greed

Hardy
19-This site has over 100000 members. As a very social panda, you surely interacted with most of them.

Some are close, some others not so much (be it because of differences, or because you just drifted apart). If you were to pick one user you would like to bond more with (regardless of you being very close already or not) who would it be?
Hint: senpai

You have 48h to send your answers

Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Sending my answers when i get home

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Was busy finishing my fanfic. I don't think i gonna get any points this turn except for the joker one, so I gonna send in some made up stuff now.

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Alright hold on. I've been busy. I won't have time for this...I'll just guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hope I was on time..I left most blank..I'll be in negative-20 lmao.
I don't have the time. This is why I don't play..often.
I'm out..back to work.

Next time Faust :)

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Curious to see how many people gonna stay in positive points after this round, I will certainly drop to like -10 or so, I had no idea how to answer any of those "free to answer" questions. Think that third round needs some reworking.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Answers Round 3:
Erin
1 - What's the biggest mistake you did in your life?

Hum, this is hard. I've made a bunch of mistakes, but I also feel those accidentally lead to new opportunities or other good things happening. That's to say, there's not a whole lot I regret or would want to do differently because even the bad stuff makes me 'me'. So if we take out the emotional bit and look at it objectively, my answer is 'Not moving out earlier'

Shino
2-What word do you often hear when MHers describe you?

Your next line will be '200IQ'

Faust
3-What's your favorite tulip variety?

A while back I saw a florist who had 'Aladdin Tulips'. Since they stuck with me I think they're my favorite tulips. Then again, I only know of about 10 breeds. I like crown-shaped flora.

Liductan
4-What do you value more, your privacy, or money?

Honestly, 'privacy'. It is the bedrock for you to even start living freely, money comes only after that imo. If your privacy is compromised, you might not even be in control of your spending. You might not be able to do all the things you want to do, but only the things the Eye approves of.

Lambu
5-What's the physical trait that you find the most attractive in a woman? (breasts and ass are not eligible)

He should have excluded everything from the shoulders up, honestly. In general, I'm actually not necessarily a breast or a butt guy; I prefer good shapes and proportions. What guy can say no to an hourglass figure? I'm guessing he's looking for a body part, not an abstraction, so I'll go with 'legs' here. 'When picking a girl to marry, pick a girl with good legs. Legs last longest', granny once said. 'What about when picking a boy, nana?' my sister asked. 'Pick a guy without mommy or daddy issues.'

Well, she didn't phrase it exactly like that, but when we asked what she meant, her explanation was very clearly this lol. RIP nana pan

Hermit
6-What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?

Lawl once fed me 'borscht'. If you don't know what it is, it's Russian misery in a bowl. Add sour cream for taste. It was the strangest food in the sense that when I ate it, I understood why these people are so unhappy all the time. With every sip (it is beat soup...) I felt the urge to revolt growing inside of me. Oof usually I finish the food in front of me, however long it takes (I'm a slow eater), but this was too sour for me to finish.

Kiki
7-Your standards for hot, sexy panda?

Smart, emotionally stable, and generally happy or satisfied people are the best. Anyone who's on top of their shit is kinda smexy. If I can have good talks with them all the better. Buut this guy is probably more interested in a physical description than a holistic one so, 'girls who look like Rin'

James
8-Since you like Conan so much, I'll ask you: Which ship do you like the most - RanxShinichi or AixConan? *Gasp* Don't tell me you prefer AyumixConan you giant perverted Panda?!

Don't ever mention the detective boys or one of their members again. Ran is too goody goody for me to accept in my heart. Ai is actually up there, maybe my favourite Conan character (after Conan himself), Sherry is waifu material. Ran should explore other options, 'AixConan' all the way!

Brandish
9-What skill, that can be used for the betterment of yourself and others, have you mastered? If you haven't mastered a skill, please answer 'none' and tell us how you will/are addressing this.

Hum.... I don't know if I can say there's any skill I've actually mastered. Habits or maybe areas of knowledge, but not necessarily a skill yet. Would probably take another decade for me to say I'm good at doing the things I'm doing now. I think I'd like to get good at cooking though, feeding others makes me a happy panda. So 'none, but I'd like to master cooking'.

Desin
10-How would you describe your perfect partner (physical and characterwise) only using quotes from the hit movie Shrek

"I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder."

Gry
11-What was Panda's favorite Mafia Game that he played(not hosted/spectated) on this forum?

A toss-up between the TG game hosted by Van and Spirit when I played mafia with Hyung and your Vento Aureo game. I think I played much better in your game, I had pretty pure focus/motivation during that time. I wasn't getting everything right but compared to other games, I think I was pretty flexible. Adapting as well as I could. Hm, but that game as mafia with Lawl I think I'll never forget. Every fucking night I wanted to give up holy cow. This is the game that Lambon was a relatively new player, too. We had the Arjuna bomb, Brando afk gambler, Lambon was sth and there was Hyung and me. Every day sth went wrong, we kept trying to kill you. About four nights in we had the multi-layered plan, all prepared to take you out. At around midnight we were done conversing, we all patted each other on the back, about to go to bed satisfied and ready. At 1 AM Lambon comes back with the 'hold up we can't do this if Gry dies we lose'. I'll never forget that. There are other games I played better, or town/mafia played cleaner, but a good deal of time has to pass for me to forget that particular emotional roller coaster. We sacrificed everyone and if not for the host kills it still wouldn't have been enough. Ahh, that last day was good too lol. The answer is Van and Spirits TG game. God bless Arbomba

Farf
12-If you were a roman/greek deity, which one would it be and why"

Interesting question, but the easy answer here is Zeus. There's actually no real contest here, all the other deities get fucked or cucked in some way or another, but Zeus, despite his horrendous behaviour (not at all befitting of the King of Gods lol) has the power and prestige to get away scotfree. Not to mention, among the (male) deities, his domain appeals to me the most. Water? The Underworld? War? Miss me with that shit, I'm chilling in the clouds looking down at the fine folks at the foot of the mountain.

Lak
13-Art (Paintings, sculpture, music etc) as u know it is something all humans enjoy. Aristotle once said that happiness was the purpose of life, and that art (both enjoying and creating it) was an attempt to reach that goal - that suggests that enjoying the beauty (in nature or in art) is an innate desire of humans. We all desire happiness, and beauty and art make us happy.

Now we have gone a step further rather than just creating art, we’ve applied artistic principles to things like sex, cooking, and movement. Things that are only supposed to keep our species alive have now become ‘art forms’ (for example, instead of eating whatever we can find, we spend a ton of effort to create a delicious, beautiful meal). Even a step further, competitions , comparisons, the ranking and a step further, putting even numerical values on it ,which totally contradicts the initial goal of happiness with concepts of winners and losers." So, my question this round is

Why do humans create Art ?

Humans I think are stuck between living a life too long just to make children, but too short to find the capital T Truth. To record human nature as it is experienced, I think possesses a timeless character. There are classic works you can look at whose aura emits something worthy of remembrance. Something true, about that time or moment. And I think it's just that, beyond it being a nice past time, I think art is something uniquely human that allows us to pass down feelings between generations. Feelings that we feel rhyme with nature, reflect on nature or reveal something essential about it. The amalgamation of experience, compressed into a hint or metaphor for the future humans to decode and build on. In short, to give form, shape and/or meaning to the human experience

Holt
14-Will you rather be an oppressor or the oppressed?

The oppressor can always choose to be oppressed. While they decide, they can do whatever they like. The oppressed cannot do either. So I'd rather oppress than have some cunt with a gun decide my fate for me.

Gajeel
15-What is the most important emotion according to you?

Hum, I think fear. There's a bunch of emotions you manifest for all kinds of reasons, pathological or otherwise, but fear I think is a different category overall. It sets physical limits to a person, it is the stuff that the border between the human mind and body is made out of.

Revo
16-If had the power to permban from MH any of the current players here, who would it be?

Kiki for daring to question whether or not I even like panda's I considered Marma because of the pineapple but I think Kik1's suggestion is slightly more sinful

Marm
17-Okay, so you come home - sit down and have a cup of hot steaming tea. You're feeling comfortable, sitting there with your tea and a soft panda-pattern blanket. Before you can help it, your mind starts to drift. To strange places, like baby pandas clumsily falling over and pineapple on foods they really shouldn't be on. Not only that, your thoughts drift to Magi's secret stash of nudes and Demonspeed in a cute little dress. Farfalla in the bedroom... Juviii with a whip.
Your thoughts drift to fantasies, strange, interesting fantasies... So do tell us.
What is the weirdest sexual fantasy you've ever had? (And who was involved)

Do I really have to answer this? Well, I recently attended a masterclass on tea parties for dummies, and I'm excited to host my own tea party soon! Ofc, since I like to change up things a bit, I can promise you a special pandaesque twist. You're very welcome to attend pineapple girl

Magi
18-Okay here comes my question for the last round (dont take this sentence in the question part lol)

''Panda, assume you've won a nice price during an event you participated in. The grant price is to leave a nice mark/touch on the belly and booty of the First Hot Ladies group, a hot smooth lick and kiss on the feet on the Korean group Mamamoo and/or a soft nipple touch and ass grabbing on The Strongman group. Afterwards you can do whatever you want with them. Which group(s) would you choose as your grant price?''

''The First Hot ladies group''
''The Mamamoo group''
''The Strongman group''

I'm not going to lie, this is as cursed as it is funny. I think for I laughed for 10 mins like an idiot when I saw that baby face. Unfortunately, my dear juicy fruit, this is the open question round. In other words, my answer will be that I choose ALL groups and send them over to your place so you can enjoy them. A nice, musky room for you to get comfortable in. You'll take off your dress and inflatable mango suit. You'll lie down on the bed and the three groups will come in all at once. You'll be able to drown yourself in the gory goodness that is Battou's butt, Kiki's feet, or Baby-chans... Whatever. Revo and I will pour you tea while during this chocolate milk party. As you gleefully fill your mango suit with milk, mamagnut gently lifts you up, puts you back in the suit, and closes it. Like this, you'll be covered from the head down in a mango suit filled with warm milk. While you roll around in the milky mango and continue to enjoy my prize, Revo and I make our way to the backdoor to finally escape kono tea party

Hardy
19-This site has over 100000 members. As a very social panda, you surely interacted with most of them.

Some are close, some others not so much (be it because of differences, or because you just drifted apart). If you were to pick one user you would like to bond more with (regardless of you being very close already or not) who would it be?

Hmm... You? Revs, Marms? Hard to say. But if I had to give an honest answer, probably Haku (Hakuteiken). I like people who are humorous, polite and have good taste (like people I listed), but Haku is a guy who I vibe with on an intellectual level. I'd recommend anyone to exchange words with that man. I don't think he's ever managed to bore me. I'm kind of busy living life so I feel I don't talk with him enough, but I should get back in the habit

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I aaaaaalmost answer borscht and Haku but thought they were too vanilla :emocat

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Better than posting the right answer and then changing it last minute
It felt like me in a test

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
Btw hosts how are aladin tulips red mangoes? lol

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
It looks more like a crown no? :cookiearf Mango was sending me pictures of what she thought were red mango shaped tulips and they were all chubby type tulip (while this one has like a waste line)

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
ah I meant to ask hot, sexy panda, Panda, not human. but it's fine :sweatdrop