Games - MH Interview Game- Copy Panda Edition | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games MH Interview Game- Copy Panda Edition

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Round 3 questions
Erin
1-Whats the biggest mistake you did in your life ?
Hint: timing

Shino
2-What word do you often hear when MHers describe you?
Hint: MH meme

Faust
3-What's your favorite tulip variety?
Hint: red mangoes

Liductan
4-What do you value more, your privacy or money?
No hint

Lambu

5-What's the physical trait that you find the most attractive in a woman? (breasts and ass are not eligible)
No hint

Hermit

6-What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Hint: Russian food by lawl

Kiki
7-Your standards for hot, sexy panda?
Hint: Weeb dream that comes to reality/anime character

James
8-Since you like Conan so much, I'll ask you: Which ship do you like the most - RanxShinichi or AixConan? *Gasp* Don't tell me you prefer AyumixConan you giant perverted Panda?!
No hint

Brandish

9-What skill, that can be used for the betterment of yourself and others, have you mastered? If you haven't mastered a skill, please answer 'none' and tell us how you will/are addressing this.
Hint: none but he wants to master something a panda would like to master.

Desin
10-How would you describe your perfect partner (physical and characterwise) only using quotes from the hit movie Shrek
Hint: Donkey quote

Gry
11-What was Panda's favorite Mafia Game that he played(not hosted/spectated) on this forum?
Hint: 2017

Farf
12-If you were a roman/greek deity, which one would it be and why"
Hint: 12 Olympians of Greece

Lak
13-Art (Paintings, sculpture, music etc) as u know it is something all humans enjoy. Aristotle once said that happiness was the purpose of life, and that art (both enjoying and creating it) was an attempt to reach that goal - that suggests that enjoying the beauty (in nature or in art) is an innate desire of humans. We all desire happiness, and beauty and art make us happy.

Now we have gone a step further rather than just creating art, we’ve applied artistic principles to things like sex, cooking, and movement. Things that are only supposed to keep our species alive have now become ‘art forms’ (for example, instead of eating whatever we can find, we spend a ton of effort to create a delicious, beautiful meal). Even a step further, competitions , comparisons, the ranking and a step further, putting even numerical values on it ,which totally contradicts the initial goal of happiness with concepts of winners and losers." So, my question this round is

Why do humans create Art ?
Hint: Philosophical answer

Holt
14-Will you rather be an oppressor or the oppressed?
No hint

Gajeel

15-What is the most important emotion according to you?
Hint: Negative emotion mangoes

Revo
16-If had the power to permban from MH any of the current players here, who would it be?
Hint: male player in this interview

Marm
17-Okay, so you come home - sit down and have a cup of hot steaming tea. You're feeling comfortable, sitting there with your tea and a soft panda-pattern blanket. Before you can help it, your mind starts to drift. To strange places, like baby pandas clumsily falling over and pineapple on foods they really shouldn't be on. Not only that, your thoughts drift to Magi's secret stash of nudes and Demonspeed in a cute little dress. Farfalla in the bedroom... Juviii with a whip.
Your thoughts drift to fantasies, strange, interesting fantasies... So do tell us.
What is the weirdest sexual fantasy you've ever had? (And who was involved)
Hint: mangoes (not literally)

Magi
18-''Panda, assume you've won a nice price during an event you participated in. The grant price is to leave a nice mark/touch on the belly and booty of the First Hot Ladies group, a hot smooth lick and kiss on the feet on the Korean group Mamamoo and/or a soft nipple touch and ass grabbing on The Strongman group. Afterwards you can do whatever you want with them. Which group(s) would you choose as your grant price?''

''The First Hot ladies group''

''The Mamamoo group''

''The Strongman group''

Hint: greed

Hardy
19-This site has over 100000 members. As a very social panda, you surely interacted with most of them.

Some are close, some others not so much (be it because of differences, or because you just drifted apart). If you were to pick one user you would like to bond more with (regardless of you being very close already or not) who would it be?
Hint: senpai

You have 48h to send your answers

Last edited:

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
This should be revived. I volunteer as tribute (either host or victim). Cabin fever is taking hold.
Faust is next in line. Would be nice if you can host since both me and Asako are pretty busy.

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Faust is next in line. Would be nice if you can host since both me and Asako are pretty busy.

why did it say that you quoted my post?