Josei - Midnight Secretary by Ohmi Tomu | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Josei Midnight Secretary by Ohmi Tomu

goal

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Thanls eni. That was very helpful. Are yoou enjoying Midnight secretary as well?

Eni i was reading Midnight Secretary on onemanga. Where can i read haa haa and Itadakimasu?
Thanks..

Last edited:

freaky2

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
For all your manga needs (or almost all of them) www.mangatraders.com
You download the manga there. I don't think you can find Haa Haa and Itadakimasu to read online, so it's a good idea to just download them from mangatraders.

azure_fantist

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
sorry if im off the thread. but anyone gotten any ideas where i can find raws/ chinese scanlated versions of this manga?

Big thanks in advance

sabret00the

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:o @ being banished from the clan.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
yeah but at this point, it seems like Kyouhei could care less?

(i had really hoped Kaya would get pregnant though :darn)

goal

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Re: [Smut] Midnight Secretary by Ohmi Tomu

This is one of my first mangas and the reason I got addicted to mangas. Volume 7 is the last volume of this manga. I am very disappointed to learn that it is finished. It will be very hard to find another manga like this. There are not many josei manga, with the right combination of story, character strength and development and a sexy bishie and smut content.

I do think it had the potential to go on longer. In any case, I will highly recommend this manga to everybody.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

really? like, chapter 32 is the end?? i don't quite get it... -_-

goal

Reaction score
Country
Norway

No chapter 32 is the 2nd chapter in volume 7. Its just that I learnt that volume 7 is the last volume of the series. I guess that means there are about 3 more chapters left.
Anyway comparing this series with the other two series of Ohmi Tomu like Kindan no Koi wo Shiyou and Bariaro my Honey, Midnight Secretary is far superior in terms of the intensity of the drama as well as the romance, and the attention to character detail.
I hope that the next series she write is consistent with Midnight Secretary :)

Card

Reaction score
Country
Canada

I just read everything up to chapter 32. Kyouhei is such a jerk but I love that he does it to infuriate Kaya to the point where she forgets that she's his secretary. I also love love LOVE the line "Love replaces sleep in the moonlit night." I fall into fits of giggles every time I read it. Wonderful!

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

wow. i just read ch33. in the end I thought, awww. I'm so excited, but then ch34 is the last chapter EVER?

there better be a sequel. Hmm.. I think most likely yes, there will be a sequel because the mangaka described the baby to be so.. ^^ what do you guys think?

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Every volume had 5 chapters up till now, so I would expect the last one to have 5 as well. The status as Aerandria's page is "Volume 07 Chapter 034 - Not yet published" and I haven't read the announcement regarding the end. Just 'Volume 7' can mean a lot, even a special chapter more. So let's just wait and see ^^:

Hm, I don't need a sequel of this but I can see her doing one. It's enjoyable for the really nice smut and I love vampire stories but the story isn't all that great and I'm not a huge fan of the drawing style either. The manga recycles so many cliches that I'm rather happy to see it ending now before it's dragging too long.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Well it's well and good for Kaya and the President's story to end, enini.

But I'm interested in their offspring.

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
Reaction score
Country
Germany

That would be a spin-off rather than a sequel :D

Nah, but... don't really look forward to it other than having more smutty stuff with new characters to read, which is never bad :XD Her manga all follow the same pattern with different fantasy characters and her scenarios let me roll my eyes all too often. It's not bad, I like my cliche-drowned stereotypes but it just gets boring after a while. To be honest, I was very into shoujo/josei smut till last year but totally lost the motivation to look for more seeing how bad the actual story is in most of them ^^;

goal

Reaction score
Country
Norway

I thought this manga started out really well and continued to peak but after Kaya left her other job and started working solely for the newly founded company of Kyohei, I felt like the mangaka either ran out of ideas or wanted to finished this quickly.
I could have imagined the story going on for much more with the following plotlines:
- Kaya vs Marika
- The Vampire clan's interference and their leader's bullying
- The pregnancy

It ended all too soon for me. This manga seduced me into reading more mangas, so this is a special manga to me:)

Charkan

RAW Provider
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

I am adding 3 volumes raw, I hope you enjoy. I will be looking for the others.;)

Regards

Charkan

UP

Volume 5 HQ RAW

Last edited by a moderator:

MissYuki

Reaction score
Country
United States

I usually don't like smut but something about Midnight Secretary drew me to the series. :s I just read the last chapter recently and am so glad it they made their ending happy! =D

I think most likely yes, there will be a sequel because the mangaka described the baby to be so.. ^^ what do you guys think?

I think there will be...They went on and on about how powerful the child was so I wouldn't be suprised if the sequel was based on it!

Last edited:

Danny

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

That or Midnight Butler :P But yeah I don't normally like this type of Manga but something about them the past week or two has drew me in and hope the Mangaka does make a sequel as I enjoyed reading this and i'm pretty happy where it ended it could have went a bit longer but yeah atleast it ended on a happy note :P

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

*shameless bump*

I admit that I was first attracted to this series because of the vampires. XD Personally I think it is an interesting series; the way the plot and characters are developed is nice. I especially like how Kaya could open herself and not be as perfect as before, while on the other side Kyouhei grew up to be someone with more pride than ever. There is this strong message that no matter who you are, as long as you do everything in your very best you are still you.

The artwork might not be exceptional, but pretty good nevertheless. I think the mangaka draws Kaya pretty beautiful, but sometimes I found the point of view towards Kyouhei is strange that he looks weird in my eyes. Maybe his eyes is too small or something like that. XD

A sequel, or at least a side story, about their child would be awesome. I'm curious to see what it actually means to have an exceptional power for the vampires. A very strong mind control power? A very beautiful appearance? Or is it something else? We don't see action scenes here so I'm not sure if it's related to physical power. :3

Anyway, this is still a fun series to read and enjoy. ^__^