Semifinal - Mikasa Ackerman vs Beatrix | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Mikasa Ackerman vs Beatrix

Who wins?

• Mikasa Ackerman

• Beatrix

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potatoe-Titan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Once again, creepy is the new sexy :P

Luca Blight

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vatican City State
Wow, Beatrix made it so damn far! I didn't think she'd even be recognized by many users here.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
i supported beatrix in every encounter she got so far, but this is where i stop, sowy @Erinyes :pout but....mikasa..
So disappointing !

Thats so so wrong guys

Mikasa is a great char no doubt, but again, we re in a waifu material contest not a poupular female contets and unfortunetaley people seem to forget about it. People should think : " Would i want to love and live with this girl ?" Sure Mikasa is a great titans slayer but her Eren obsession makes her no different from Hinata and Juvia with their "gray-sama" and "Naruto-kun" at least hinata and juvia have proven to have at least some waifu qualities but that's not the case for Mikasa, sorry if i were a man I would be scared by such a weird obsession and if i were Eren i would run away from this kind of obsessed lady. No she's definitely not qualified as a best waifu material.

Yep beatrix is a warrior too, and she's badass, but her love interest is neither the most handsome man out there, nor the most popular, nor the smartest guy around, nor the richest, he's just a good hearted guy who has a great sense of honor and justice. Guys, that's how a waifu should be, the best one doesn't care of what you look like or what you have, but just care of what you are... And she still is levelheaded, very feminine and gorgeous.
No she's definitely the best choice here.
please guys stop voting because Snk hype, look at the waifu qualities not the anime or manga or the character popularity, that's so wrong

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nooo poor Erin:emocat
Why does she has to face such horror, such a creepy monster...
These votes for Mikasa where imo solely based on the manga:ck
Erin will have to capaign if she wants to win against those heretics :yoda
I will have to use my Anti-monster-creepy-eyed-mad-clingy-girl Trump card :twitch
well im camapaining, was just out a couple of hours because it s night i was sleeping im not atom, don't make it sound as if if i was doing nothing :twitch

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
So disappointing !

Thats so so wrong guys

Mikasa is a great char no doubt, but again, we re in a waifu material contest not a poupular female contets and unfortunetaley people seem to forget about it. People should think : " Would i want to love and live with this girl ?" Sure Mikasa is a great titans slayer but her Eren obsession makes her no different from Hinata and Juvia with their "gray-sama" and "Naruto-kun" at least hinata and juvia have proven to have at least some waifu qualities but that's not the case for Mikasa, sorry if i were a man I would be scared by such a weird obsession and if i were Eren i would run away from this kind of obsessed lady. No she's definitely not qualified as a best waifu material.

Yep beatrix is a warrior too, and she's badass, but her love interest is neither the most handsome man out there, nor the most popular, nor the smartest guy around, nor the richest, he's just a good hearted guy who has a great sense of honor and justice. Guys, that's how a waifu should be, the best one doesn't care of what you look like or what you have, but just care of what you are... And she still is levelheaded, very feminine and gorgeous.
No she's definitely the best choice here.
please guys stop voting because Snk hype, look at the waifu qualities not the anime or manga or the character popularity, that's so wrong

well im camapaining, was just out a couple of hours because it s night i was sleeping im not atom, don't make it sound as if if i was doing nothing :twitch
That's where you are wrong, Mikasa isn't great at all:XD

I just forgot to add *won't be hard * :rolleyes:

TrienDarkform

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Welp.

Mikasa has the unfortunate distinction of being a character who which I felt completely indifferent about. Most characters in general (at least any that get any significant screen time) have something I find endearing about them, or perhaps I find their behaviour annoying, or there's some other character facet I respond to. For her though... nothing at all.

Doesn't exactly make me lean in that direction to vote.

(FF9 on the other hand, has been on my someday-I'll-get-around-to-it list for years, never having owned a console, so really can't say much about the other side of the vote either....)

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Welp.

Mikasa has the unfortunate distinction of being a character who which I felt completely indifferent about. Most characters in general (at least any that get any significant screen time) have something I find endearing about them, or perhaps I find their behaviour annoying, or there's some other character facet I respond to. For her though... nothing at all.

Doesn't exactly make me lean in that direction to vote.

(FF9 on the other hand, has been on my someday-I'll-get-around-to-it list for years, never having owned a console, so really can't say much about the other side of the vote either....)
Well, Mikasa is bland while Beatrix is a good ol' character with a loveable personality
:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

Styx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Beatrix will, of course, get my vote. So don't spend your nights in turmoil over your regret for voting for Mikasa...vote Beatrix. It's only natural.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Not voting for this pefect knight & waifu is sure a crime please choose carefuly !

Going with Mikasa the Titan Slayer here

@Belserion where are you.Erin chan is getting ahead of you.

yare yare :facepalm

:derp she won't even care about you, youll be so miserable when she ends up calling you Eren...

oh wait she won't even call you eren, she doesn't even care about your existence, feel so bad for you ♥

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Not voting for this pefect knight & waifu is sure a crime please choose carefuly !

yare yare :facepalm

:derp she won't even care about you, youll be so miserable when she ends up calling you Eren...

oh wait she won't even call you eren, she doesn't even care about your existence, feel so bad for you ♥

Don't worry i will wear a Eren's mask.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Apologies to @Erinyes -Sama but i have to go with Mikasa here not only because i don't know Beatrix at all but also to further acknowledge the Efforts of @Belserion who fared really well in her Previous "Battles",did a really good job like i said Mikasa became a fav of mine through that.:true
That being said let's see how far Mikasa will come,The Salt in these Wars is so Immense they have given me a Salt Allergy already.:yodawg

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I have nothing but respect for Erin's campaign to the point where I've voted Beatrix a few rounds without knowing anything about final fantasy or her character in general. I can only speak for Mikasa here. I see many people saying poor Eren and they're right. Poor Eren indeed. I mean the guy spends half of the series getting his butt kicked and the other half getting kidnapped by the very monsters trying to eat them. It's no wonder Mikasa"stalks" him. If the person I loved was in danger almost 24/7 I'd be a bit paranoid about keeping them safe too. It's only natural if you think about it objectively. Mikasa is nothing like Hinata and Juvia all due respect to them as I like both characters. The only comparison there is the name calling. Mikasa doesn't hide behind trees and buildings staring longingly at Eren, blushing every minute. That's an abstract comparison at best. Usually when she's calling "Eren" it's because she's worried because he's doing 1 of his 2 favorite things: Fighting or being kidnapped. So holding this against Mikasa is a bit silly. What you're calling creepy is simply devotion. Devotion to her best friend and the man she loves. Devotion she would give to you as a waifu. Now if you think having a wife that is devoted to you a bad thing then that's fine. It's a matter of preference. But calling her a stalker is way off the mark. And for the record she won't be calling you "Eren!" You'd be the guy who would receive the devotion she so willingly and freely gives to the one lucky enough to have her heart :blush

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Beatrix even if my vote is in vain considering AoT popularity she's still a winner for me for making this far while most people simply don't know her or greatness that FF games were under number 10...

Guess I will go with Holo in the final to protect the term " Waifu " :kappa

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A NICE AND FRIENDLY BATTLE BETWEEN ME AND ERIN-CHAN, YET MIKSASA RUINED IT.
Voting for Beatrix. Avenge us, @Erinyes !

Haya-san

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Eh, Beatrix may not be a match for a character from a popular manga series on a manga forum, but I hope all the love she got in this competition got some people curious to check FF9. That is a victory in itself.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
What makes Mikasa Ackerman a truly impressive waifu, and someone you'd love to marry if she was real? Well, for one she's REALLY attractive, so there's that. Of course, this is a surface observation, and physical beauty isn't exactly all that defines a person, but it's still a positive, right?
Imagine waking up next to this face daily. Seriously, tell me you wouldn't have this smile on your face everyday :zomg
Her personality as well could be defined as gorgeous. You'd expect that someone like her who has to live in a world where you could lose your life any moment would end up being a cold, demeaning person, but she has this side to her as well.
Secondly, she's a badass. An unchartered badass, but thats something everyone in this event already knows by now :XD That means you don't have to protect the family by yourself since you get to have a helping hand ;)
Hailed as the strongest new recruit in her year, her skills in battle are matched by only a select few within the main cast. Of course, this isn't just limited to slaying Titans. Even in day to day skirmishes, she comes out on top.
Thirdly, she's pretty helpful to have around the house, so you get to live pretty decently with someone like her around :p This DOES not mean she is relegated to house work or as some sort of maid :noworry
Basically, you'd have all the best attributes of a wife wrapped into one character:blush
Definitely a woman deserving of your vote. :verily

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Rem and Jeanne seem popular enough... Beatrix beat them. She must have some fans.... it's not like she's a complete mystery to people.

Plus, there's a phenomenon that everyone seems to overlook - the salt. Revenge is a dish best served salty, and Rindou's team knows all about seasoning. They'll use every bit of that experience to cast a butthurt vote against Mikasa here.

In short, vote Mikasa

:wub

Status
Not open for further replies.