Semifinal - Mikasa Ackerman vs Beatrix | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Mikasa Ackerman vs Beatrix

Who wins?

• Mikasa Ackerman

• Beatrix

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I like how you are using more pics from when she was even younger :heh.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Voting Beatrix out of revenge!
Rindou should have been here! :arf
Join us in our crusade comrades! Let justice be served! :arf

:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
IIRC Kenshin won the 2016 husbando war, even though there were other characters that a lot of users on this forum were more familiar with. Not very likely, but it would be cool if the same happened with Beatrix.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A NICE AND FRIENDLY BATTLE BETWEEN ME AND ERIN-CHAN, YET MIKSASA RUINED IT.
Voting for Beatrix. Avenge us, @Erinyes !
Nice and friendly? There's no such thing with you involved. Poor Erin would be looking at a least 4 Beatrix as a garbage truck memes, 200 Rindou lewds, not to mention a badly edited final fantasy video with Rindou's face on someone beating Beatrix :pout I on the other hand respect her campaign and this is a war between ladies. Leave your vote and go sit on your salt throne :notsure

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Guys please don't vote just because of "revenge".

There are laws even in wars.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I have nothing but respect for Erin's campaign to the point where I've voted Beatrix a few rounds without knowing anything about final fantasy or her character in general. I can only speak for Mikasa here. I see many people saying poor Eren and they're right. Poor Eren indeed. I mean the guy spends half of the series getting his butt kicked and the other half getting kidnapped by the very monsters trying to eat them. It's no wonder Mikasa"stalks" him. If the person I loved was in danger almost 24/7 I'd be a bit paranoid about keeping them safe too. It's only natural if you think about it objectively. Mikasa is nothing like Hinata and Juvia all due respect to them as I like both characters. The only comparison there is the name calling. Mikasa doesn't hide behind trees and buildings staring longingly at Eren, blushing every minute. That's an abstract comparison at best. Usually when she's calling "Eren" it's because she's worried because he's doing 1 of his 2 favorite things: Fighting or being kidnapped. So holding this against Mikasa is a bit silly. What you're calling creepy is simply devotion. Devotion to her best friend and the man she loves. Devotion she would give to you as a waifu. Now if you think having a wife that is devoted to you a bad thing then that's fine. It's a matter of preference. But calling her a stalker is way off the mark. And for the record she won't be calling you "Eren!" You'd be the guy who would receive the devotion she so willingly and freely gives to the one lucky enough to have her heart :blush

Oh but yeah that's what Im sayin, Mikasa is qualified for the best mom contest definitely agree
, but not the best waifu, she's baby-sitting, infantilizing Eren way to much, that's not resasonnable that's not something a man or a woman should seek in a waifu relationship ! and tyring to save Eren every time doesnt serve at all his "manliness" no, that's not it there's a huge gap between cooperating and fighting alongside, and treating a guy like a damsel in distress, which is very degrading imo :hmph

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Rem and Jeanne seem popular enough... Beatrix beat them. She must have some fans.... it's not like she's a complete mystery to people.

Plus, there's a phenomenon that everyone seems to overlook - the salt. Revenge is a dish best served salty, and Rindou's team knows all about seasoning. They'll use every bit of that experience to cast a butthurt vote against Mikasa here.

In short, vote Mikasa

:wub

Well seems people really don't care and just vote for their favorite series , no ! compared to Beate, Mikasa is not waifu material. But well i did my best but what can i do, while facing such a popular character.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

Didn't Bernard Shaw mention nothing is unfair in love and war.

Laxus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Beatrix.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Didn't Bernard Shaw mention nothing is unfair in love and war.
In the end voters can do anything but it would be preferable to ignore revenge when they vote.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Oh but yeah that's what Im sayin, Mikasa is qualified for the best mom contest definitely agree
, but not the best waifu, she's baby-sitting, infantilizing Eren way to much, that's not resasonnable that's not something a man or a woman should seek in a waifu relationship ! and tyring to save Eren every time doesnt serve at all his "manliness" no, that's not it there's a huge gap between cooperating and fighting alongside, and treating a guy like a damsel in distress, which is very degrading imo :hmph
It's either save him or watch him die. Now what kind of waifu just stands by while the man she loves is in danger? Surely his pride is not more important than his life? Besides she's never alone in trying to save him but she's usually ahead of the pack where she should be. And it's easy to treat Eren like a baby because that's how he acts. He's very hot headed. Mikasa provides a stabling influence on him. He's never accused her of embarrassing him or damaging his "manliness" because she doesn't. In fact Eren even softened enough to acknowledge her efforts and her feelings. Certainly not the attitude of a man who resents her for "treating him like a baby".

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Not sure who to vote for here :pout I like both characters and both nominators are doing a great job with their campaign so far... what should I do? :worrybunny
Just be patient and wait! Let's see who gets the most salty between the two. The one that can make the other very salty gets the vote~~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I knew that Erin-chan and Bel-chan wouldn't disappoint me with their campaign.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
It's either save him or watch him die. Now what kind of waifu just stands by while the man she loves is in danger? Surely his pride is not more important than his life?
Plus, she doesn't do it all the time. Only when she feels like he can't save himself or the situation calls for her intervention, such as when Levi was roughing up Eren on his trial. Other times when he's in battle, such as when he fought Annie, and when he fought Reiner, Mikasa barely intervened to save his life, she let Eren do most of the heavy lifting.
And they have moments like these as well outside the fighting ;)
There are calms within the storm as well :p

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Just be patient and wait! Let's see who gets the most salty between the two. The one that can make the other very salty gets the vote~~
But Belserion and Erinyes are such sweet members, I don't really see any of them getting salty (at least as long as Samuel isn't involved).... oh well, I think I will wait until the last day and decide then, this is just too hard atm :8C

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
After reflecting a bit on the Campaign Mikasa had running for her and how it influenced my own Views i decided to make my Current View clear on Mikasa and maybe i am able to convince the one or the other to vote for her from the Points that make her a good Character for me now and possibly some Aspects that make her a Good Waifu too,comes down to the Reader honestly anyway let me try my Hand at this and Play one of my Cards out Folks.:true
How i see Mikasa currently::teach
Mikasa is a nonchalant girl, that only cares deeply for her friends, Eren and Armin. She only seems to show emotions when she was younger, and around Eren and Armin. When Mikasa was younger, she was an innocent, cheerful, and perceptive girl, and she was aware of the dangers of life, but she would always turn away from them. But after her parents murder, she embraced these so called fears, and turn into a whole different person. Ever since that day, she is noticeably emotionally withdrawn and serious. Her personality as a teenager was influenced and molded by Eren, who told her she didn't stand a chance at survival if she didn't fight for it.. She just wants to live a peaceful life with Eren and Armin and does her best to make that a reality. Leaving aside shipping and the like, it's no surprise that she is therefore reticent with others and not particularly at the forefront during military planning operations, or that she has little character focus in comparison to someone like Annie, or Historia. She is who she is, and her skills are just kind of an accident.
She turns up, kicks ass, then hopes its one step closer to going home in peace with Eren and Armin. That is all she has ever wanted, and makes no bones about it.
It doesn't mean she's less worthy of love or praise. But like every character in every franchise, she has her fans and her detractors. She'll probably never change, and people either love that about her, are indifferent about it, or hate it.
Her 'potential' as a character is probably therefore limited to these simple desires and hopes for the future. But...well, I don't think I am alone in thinking that's OK. They can't all be Annie or Erwin, nor should they be.
Thinking about it more, she's probably a reverse Jean. Jean is ordinary and flawed, but is developing into a skilled and capable leader. Mikasa is extraordinary and flawless in combat, but all she wants to do is live a peaceful ordinary life with her loved one(s).
Like i said just tried making the Choice easier for some that vote based on the "Character" Point of View in these Wars its far from an Actual Character Analysis and more like my Personal Opinion on her after reflecting on the Campaign.:hi
By Extension i am adding my own Part to her Campaign with this and that being said i want her to win these Wars, would indeed be a Very Interesting and Funny outcome that's for sure.:XD
Vote for Mikasa Folks!:super

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Nice and friendly? There's no such thing with you involved. Poor Erin would be looking at a least 4 Beatrix as a garbage truck memes, 200 Rindou lewds, not to mention a badly edited final fantasy video with Rindou's face on someone beating Beatrix :pout I on the other hand respect her campaign and this is a war between ladies. Leave your vote and go sit on your salt throne :notsure
This isn't OVER! I can be nice and friendly too, you're so mean Bel-kun.
┻━┻ ミヽ(ಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I did not just vote because of revenge. Beatrix is the better woman here, it's as simple as that for me. Plus I like Erin's campaign and I respect it. Hopefully it's strong enough to win here :kappa

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
This is one of the toughest rounds I've seen... not because I like either of the contestants... but because I dislike them both!
Mikasa did the deed of eliminating Arturia. Not good. Not good at all. Not to mention Mikasa would use those swords on whoever tries to take her from Eren.
Beatrix, however, did the inexcusable... she eliminated Rem!
That goes way out of line!

My vote here goes to Mikasa.
Or should I say suicide by Mikasa?

Status
Not open for further replies.