Final Match - Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Match Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo

Who is the ultimate Waifu?

• Mikasa Ackerman

• Holo

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Mikasa Ackerman
Shingeki no Kyojin
-

Holo
Spice & Wolf

EmptySoul

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
It was a nice run for Holo and ive supported her most of the tourney but now shes up against the Mikasa so im afraid This is where Holos reign ends :fan

Voted Mikasa :hip

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Oh look, holo made it to the finals! That's adorable! Such a good girl. But while it is adorable, this is about time to get realistic and let actual people get their well deserved title. You can't have a waifu who licks her own genitals win after all....

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Mikasa being here is UNACCEPTABLE. Vote for Holo and avenge those who were cruelly defeated when they shouldn't of been, like Rindou, Saber and Erina.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The most holo can do here is pee everywhere to mark her territory. At worst she turns into a giant wolf that pees on everything. Mikasa kills giant stuff for the lulz...

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Going with Mikasa again,her Campaign was very good over the Whole Wars and made me like her Quite much as a Character and Waifu.:teach
Good Job at @Belserion for keeping up the Good Work all the Time,can't wait to see her Win this shouldn't be too hard IMO.:hi
but let's see here,she got my Vote that's for sure.:super

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Really, how can Mikasa even compete with Holo as waifu? Her defining trait is dedication, and she only uses it to protect Eren with her strength. Holo however doesn't entirely rely on strength, she uses her wits, and tries to make you grow as well. Her personality is certainly more charming than Mikasa's.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh look, holo made it to the finals! That's adorable! Such a good girl. But while it is adorable, this is about time to get realistic and let actual people get their well deserved title. You can't have a waifu who licks her own genitals win after all....
I vigorously disagree. You should apologize to every hot yoga instructor in world right now!:yelling

What we really can't have is a Waifu champ who's abs suggest some significant PED usage. Those aren't natural abs. Sure, she looks fine now but wait a couple years when her voice goes all baritone and her beard grow in. I like an athletic girl as much as the next guy but I draw the line somewhere before bull shark testosterone gets involved.

Last edited:

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I think Mikasa is great, but I prefer everything that was said about Holo's personality.

she can tease me all she wants.

doesn't matter what people say. we can just live in a secluded area high up in the mountains where there's peace and quiet, and fresh air.

Gryffindor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
First of all, a big congratulations to Lambu and Belserion for making it to the final with what has been a splendid campaign from both of them:).
Mikasa is great, but my vote goes to Holo

Holo would make an amazing waifu because she has managed to overcome something that many people dread, something that many fear, that something being loneliness. That she is able to find and make her own happiness is a testament to her strong character, and her unwavering tenacity. So you can rest assured that you’ll be with a waifu who will always be by your side giving you a hand as you wiggle your way through the trials and tribulations of life.

With Holo you get:
Love:
Her many mannerisms:
[

Someone who can make you smile:

Oh, and probably the most important thing................................
She’s an actual wife already. Proven. She has feats.

Also, apparently Holo has become a dog now and we should treat her like an animal

What a bunch of nonsense:hmph
Go Holo!

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Gryffindor what happened to YNWA? :gwah

I've gone five rounds talking about Mikasa and all her qualities so it would be redundant at this point to say it all again. What I do know is that despite what people are saying about her being "creepy" and a "stalker" they're all lies. There is nothing creepy about her love for Eren. There's nothing creepy about wanting to keep him safe. There's nothing creepy about being willing to go beyond your own limits to make someone's wish come true. She doesn't stalk him considering half the time she doesn't even know where he is. And before someone makes the comment that "he's probably hiding from her" the answer is no. It's just that they're both independent enough to carry out their duties on different teams, all the while she does worry about him she doesn't abandon her friends. I will show you all why Mikasa will make the perfect waifu.....tomorrow.

But just remember:

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Once again, team Mikasa has won me over with memes :D

Also this:

Boobs 4.5/5
Ass 4.5/5
Legs 2/2.5
Face 2.5/2.5