Final Match - Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Match Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo

Who is the ultimate Waifu?

• Mikasa Ackerman

• Holo

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
>Brings up morals
>Discriminates against Holo for how she looks (animal features)
You all can say it's just taste or whatever but at the end of the day it is still bashing someone because of how they look. Yes, we're all guilty of this but really
Tfw Sam uses the same meme as I did :fail

I won't even bother looking at this bland monster named Mikasa and I will vote for the sweet Holo :bishie

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
She definitely doesn't look like a minor, she's portraited as an adult, to the point that people were unaware of that and surprised about it.
And yeah, the fact that she's 19 make people rest assured that they admire her as a person, for what she it and for her deeds, in spite of when, and would be able to picture themselves with a 18+ waifu. Works well for me at least.

Btw @Brandish you don't see a lot of hybrids in real life 'cause in the huge majority of the cases, two different species simply can't breed. There are some exceptions like mules, but the parents at least belong to the same genus. The other one is a deity tho, and not necessarily a wolf, and it's beyond me why no one would say that she could just assume a 100% human form (I'm assuming she can?). Meanwhile, I'm mightly shallow about saying I wouldn't be with someone who's part animal, yeah. My cats don't arouse me for me to want someone with such a realistic resemblance and correlation to them. It's not the morals only of not attempt breeding with an animal, but passion also counts in a relationship and wtv creeps you out will eventually turn you off for good. I'd rather admit I'm 'shallow' like that than try to work around it and come out as hypocritical. Seomeone with her personality could always be a great friend of mine, tho, I don't need that kind of chemistry for that.

Last edited:

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
There's a reason the refuge Holo fans really have is bigotry."She's different.She has rock-like features.Boo!"

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
>Brings up morals
>Discriminates against Holo for how she looks (animal features)
You all can say it's just taste or whatever but at the end of the day it is still bashing someone because of how they look. Yes, we're all guilty of this but really
This is waifu wars were people discriminate against fictional characters on who would make a better waifu. I'm sure everyone voted based on looks and features :D This isn't a campaign for anime characters' rights.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Btw @Brandish you don't see a lot of hybrids in real life 'cause in the huge majority of the cases, two different species simply can't breed. There are some exceptions like mules, but the parents at least belong to the same genus. The other one is a deity tho, and not necessarily a wolf, and it's beyond me why no one would say that she could just assume a 100% human form (I'm assuming she can?). Meanwhile, I'm mightly shallow about saying I wouldn't be with someone who's part animal, yeah. My cats don't arouse me for me to want someone with such a realistic resemblance and correlation to them. It's not the morals only of not attempt breeding with an animal, but passion also counts in a relationship and wtv creeps you out will eventually turn you off for good. I'd rather admit I'm 'shallow' like that than try to work around it and come out as hypocritical. Seomeone with her personality could always be a great friend of mine, tho, I don't need that kind of chemistry for that.
Yes, which is why there is disagreement. I don't think an admission of being 'shallow' is necessary, though I understand being generous is kinder and more appealing for some. Holo's personality is more attractive for a relationship than Mikasa's imo.

As for Mikasa age she looks no younger than Holo tbh. Holo's transformation is 15yo. Just wait a couple years for Mikasa if that's a problem.

And again on Mikasa (this has nothing to do with your posts), I don't really get the "Eren" comments. Like, if she was my waifu, she'd be "Brandish" all the time. Not Eren. I mean if we have to steal her away from Eren, I imagine it to be harder to win Holo. She has a husband and a kid. I'd rather try for Mikasa than wreck a home, if we have to deal with their respective story elements for this event.

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Ah, I suspected there would be a restriction on newer members. I support that decision though, as it does assist in quality member management.

Huh, you know, I don't think Holo looks twelve (anime version of her, and the pics posted on here during my silent lurking are the only one's I've ever seen), she looks about right for someone in her late teens. She even reminds me of Bonny. Hot girl, a bit feisty though.

As for Mikasa, what more really need be said that Brandish and Demonspeed haven't? :noworry

Mikasa would be kinda rockish without her Obsessive Eren Syndrome. But some rocks are beautiful, like Diamond.:verily

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I'm enjoying how it turned to a war. Holo is worth spilling blood for as waifu. I'll wreck whatever armistice you guys build up, too. :snidely

Status
Not open for further replies.