Final Match - Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Match Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo

Who is the ultimate Waifu?

• Mikasa Ackerman

• Holo

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Why are you even taking these racism accusations seriously? It's because of animal features and nothing else, it has nothing to do with racism IRL.
See I know that, and that's what most Mikasa supporters have been saying over and over again. But the lines blurred a bit when someone (I don't remember who) told someone else "I feel sorry for you in real life" or something similar.:awe

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
I'm not playing victim, I'm saying whats happening. The racist accusations, while ridiculous, came much later(like after page 9). I'm saying potato(and most Mikasa voters) are superficial, which they definitely are.
Because they have their own preferences...that makes them superficial?
So by extension, isn't everyone participating in this event superficial? Since these characters aren't real in the first place :oh

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Because they have their own preferences...that makes them superficial?
So by extension, isn't everyone participating in this event superficial? Since these characters aren't real in the first place :oh
No, it's several of the posts and the reasoning behind them that just screams superficial.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
See I know that, and that's what most Mikasa supporters have been saying over and over again. But the lines blurred a bit when someone (I don't remember who) told someone else "I feel sorry for you in real life" or something similar.:awe
Sounds like Haku lol

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
No, it's several of the posts and the reasoning behind them that just screams superficial.
The reasoning behind them is still opinion based, you can't deem that as superficial just because it goes against what you think. I mean, come on, if people voting against Holo are doing it just because of her animal features and that makes them superficial, does that mean her voters are into bestiality? I don't think it works like that :notrust

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
See, I knew this would happen with the whole racism bullshit, when the salt is twisted to its limits. :fail
Lets put things clear, people who neglect animal features are not racists for fcks sake. I said it before and I'll say it again, this should be about the characters and not about people's likes and preferences. :-_-

And when I said that Touka would be bashed I was not talking about racist bs, but salt bs, which is different come on.
Just leave this topic for once, nobody likes to be called something and less when this should be about triggering for the fun of it. :derp

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
someone bomb me with Holo pics, gifs, quotes, or whatever real quick!

I forgot to lock my vote and now I'm starting to lean towards Mikasa.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :nootlikethis

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique

At your service ;)

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
The reasoning behind them is still opinion based, you can't deem that as superficial just because it goes against what you think. I mean, come on, if people voting against Holo are doing it just because of her animal features and that makes them superficial, does that mean her voters are into bestiality? I don't think it works like that :notrust
You don't seem to get it. Not everything is an opinion. If someone says that a tail is enough to make them disregard the whole character completely then that is being superficial, not an opinion.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
You don't seem to get it. Not everything is an opinion. If someone says that a tail is enough to make them disregard the whole character completely then that is being superficial, not an opinion.
No,, YOU'RE the one who doesn't seem to get it, but hey, that's your opinion, so I respect it ;)
You know @Emperor Spriggan , he's drunk right now, thats why he posted Mikasa pics, please forgive him. :)
I can hold my beer thank you very much:hmph
But while i'm in this mood :snidely:
I can campaign for Holo too :3c

Last edited:

Battou

⎲⎳
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay

Sure thing

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
At your service ;)
No,, YOU'RE the one who doesn't seem to get it, but hey, that's your opinion, so I respect it ;)

I can hold my beer thank you very much thank you :hmph
But while i'm in this mood :snidely:
I can campaign for Holo too :3c
That's some bad arts of Holo my friend...

I didn't see her arts so far that would make her look that ugly.. artist should be ashamed of himself :kappa

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
That's some bad arts of Holo my friend...

I didn't see her arts so far that would make her look that ugly.. artist should be ashamed of himself :kappa
Only because it wasn't HD :heh
And the best one :zomg

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
At your service ;)
you tricked me :-_- instant +1 to Holo. from 52-48 to 51-49 in favor on Mikasa now...

You are right @kira -san, this is going wayyy too offtopic by now.

You know @Emperor Spriggan , he's drunk right now, thats why he posted Mikasa pics, please forgive him. :)
very nice Lambu :bishie +1 again for Holo. 50-50 now! :blush

Sure thing

much sexy wolf :hurr:hurr +1 again for Holo! yay! 51-49 for Holo now! :bearydance

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Quite honestly I think this is devolving I to baiting and bashing. :p
Don't worry Atom. No matter what dark places the Mikasa fans drag this toward. Holo will remind them of the beauty that exists within.

Also, watch Spice & Wolf you filthy sons of @#$@#!:yelling

Potatoe-Titan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Not even a day left.. so I have a question for the Mikasa haters that asked "What's-left-if-you-take-out-Mikasas-devotion".

If you take out Holos human form, what's left?

And don't worry, the answer will be turned against her or won't proof any waifu qualities. :kappa

Status
Not open for further replies.