Final Match - Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Match Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo

Who is the ultimate Waifu?

• Mikasa Ackerman

• Holo

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Not even a day left.. so I have a question for the Mikasa haters that asked "What's-left-if-you-take-out-Mikasas-devotion".

If you take out Holos human form, what's left?

And don't worry, the answer will be turned against her or won't proof any waifu qualities. :kappa
Well, if you take out Holo's human form then she's like this:

Though if you take out Mikasa's devotion then she's like this:

So yep, quite an easy choice I think.

No more healthy salt for you :kappa

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Eh, Holo is not human, she is part animal. I forgot to mention this earlier.

It's getting hippie around here. Wolf hybrids are acceptable? Sure, lets tear down our morals. Don't stop with animal deities. Expand your horizons. Age? What age? As long as they have charm, 8yo waifu's for all. Live free, dudes!

Vote the only choice, and a nice one, vote Mikasa.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

It's getting hippie around here. Wolf hybrids are acceptable? Sure, lets tear down our morals. Don't stop with animal deities. Expand your horizons. Age? What age? As long as they have charm, 8yo waifu's for all. Live free, dudes!

No matter how much poison you spit out at Holo it's pointless Brandish because Holo has the cure. In fact, she is the cure. Your troll is weak. Our love is strong.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
No matter how much poison you spit out at Holo it's pointless Brandish because Holo has the cure. In fact, she is the cure. Your troll is weak. Our love is strong.
It's not poison, Holo is a dog god woman. That is a fact.

I can even admit that Holo is nice too look at. Just like loli's can be cute. But waifu's they are not.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada

I can even admit that Holo is nice too look at. Just like loli's can be cute. But waifu's they are not.
Unless you want your waifu to fetch a ball and sit for food scraps for eternity :D Not to mention her who-ha and tail would have flees. :s
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I also noticed Holo doesn't have normal ears. Meaning, if you want to stroke her hair and put it behind her ears or bite the lower lope that wouldn't happen :noworry

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Did you also forget that she is a wolf deity because of that event?

:yelling @Sky SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
All I see is people with so little positive to say about their own Waifu they have to resort to trying to fabricate negatives about the world's coolest, cutest, and most lovable wolf girl. It's ok guys. Mikasa's not that bad. Really. There's nothing wrong with average. Certainly no need to seem so desperate.

I know what will make you feel better. Why don't you try looking into Holo's gorgeous ruby eyes. Little known fact. They contain the secrets of the universe.

Spoiler Alert. The secret is.....vote for Holo.​

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I am saying that kkck forced the dog thing so much you seem to have been brainwashed.

Dog =/= Wolf.
Yea of course I'm running with the terms kkck used, it works well when you're on the no side. Just like how she's referred to as furry, by some who like her, since we like cuddly furry animals. Doubt many have faced a wolf, I haven't, but they are dangerous. Dog is just a generalisation. It's (the dog god woman) is better than calling Holo a woman (which is general).

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia

>Brings up morals
>Discriminates against Holo for how she looks (animal features)
You all can say it's just taste or whatever but at the end of the day it is still bashing someone because of how they look. Yes, we're all guilty of this but really

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Ah, it's a tough choice. (Hello all, I'm new here) But while I like the anime appearance of Holo, Mikasa must not be allowed to lose on my watch! Not while I have even 1 vote to the contrary. Besides, clearly this Holo, who's character I have become familiar with only by watching this thread, is but a lesser Mink who hath been banished from Zou.:mono

And so, Mikasa it is. . . once I figure out how to vote.:imslow

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Ah, it's a tough choice. (Hello all, I'm new here)
Hello.

You can't vote because you are new. It would be too easy if you could just by registering.

ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Yes we have morals about animals, which is where some people are taking a stance on. I don't actually think there isa moral standpoint here since we have no experience with hybrids. So I'm using animals as a substitute, and diluting it some because she "looks like a human".

It's not the same as "based on looks", obviously... since she's part animal. I've not called Holo ugly. I've seen an anime recently with a dragon woman that looked hot. These aren't waifu's though, based on my previously mentioned views.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I am saying that kkck forced the dog thing so much you seem to have been brainwashed.

Dog =/= Wolf.
I forced nothing. I merely pointed out the nuances and difficulties of raising your hybrid waifu compared to a proper human waifu that does not need to be raised or anything of the sort. All hybrid waifus are beautiful and unique and make fantastic companions. But properly human waifus make better, well, waifus.

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Ah, it's a tough choice. (Hello all, I'm new here) But while I like the anime appearance of Holo, Mikasa must not be allowed to lose on my watch! Not while I have even 1 vote to the contrary. Besides, clearly this Holo, who's character I have become familiar with only by watching this thread, is but a lesser Mink who hath been banished from Zou.:mono

Yeah! good taste right there, sadly as demon said, new accounts can't vote until an amount of time has passed, but hey, your support is there.

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I'm not playing victim, I'm saying whats happening. The racist accusations, while ridiculous, came much later(like after page 9). I'm saying potato(and most Mikasa voters) are superficial, which they definitely are.
I see,so the deep personality that Holo has and words which Holo says can only be comprehended by you Holo fanbois.We aren't saying "DEATH TO HOLO BITCH!".We just don't want to have a 12 year old looking girl with dog ears as the partner for life.Putting the dog ears aside,she looks 12.If underdeveloped girls are what you seek,then well,good for you.More power to you.Love knows no boundaries,I guess :eyeroll

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Sounds like Haku lol
Yeah, it was me.

See I know that, and that's what most Mikasa supporters have been saying over and over again. But the lines blurred a bit when someone (I don't remember who) told someone else "I feel sorry for you in real life" or something similar.:awe
My comment had nothing to do with racism, though. I simply told someone off for being superficial and lacking depth.
It's not like I was joking, anyway. If someone's glassy feelings got hurt with open criticism, well, they can always go to the depths of hell :awe

Status
Not open for further replies.