Discussion - Mirajane Strauss thread | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Mirajane Strauss thread

Does Mira have a new takeover form in 100YQ arc? And what would it be?

• Total voters

Laboon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
huh????? What is that?
It's a special in the manga volumes who Mirajane and Lucy answer fan questions

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mashima himself mocking about the lack of attention he gives to Mira always makes me angry

--- Double Post Merged, ---

i found

IamtherealMirajane

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Mashima himself mocking about the lack of attention he gives to Mira always makes me angry

i found
Maybe Armadura was the one Erza used to tie the match against Mira in her Sitri form?

Remember it was stated by Erza in GMG Arc that Sitri was Mira's strongest satan soul form.

(Armadura and Sitri are somewhat parallel to each other both were one shotted by Kyouka and Seilah. )

So is it safe to say that Mira fought the 2 armor( Armadura and Purgatory) but she struggle more on Armadura?

Last edited:

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

i found
thanks!
ah those are really helpful. they answered so many questions that are circulating around in the fandom. Every when are they released? Seems it's there in every volume? Is it true?

so many questions I want to discuss but since this is Mira's thread I can't "Mira-chan doesnt get to do very much during Tartaros, does she?" yeah I agree lol.
Maybe Armadura was the one Erza used to tie the match against Mira in her Sitri form?

Remember it was stated by Erza in GMG Arc that Sitri was Mira's strongest satan soul form.

(Armadura and Sitri are somewhat parallel to each other both were one shotted by Kyouka and Seilah. )

So is it safe to say that Mira fought the 2 armor( Armadura and Purgatory) but she struggle more on Armadura?
seems Mira and Erza are closer than we thought. They probably did sparring together, or maybe even took a bath together and had a chitchat and showed what they have in their arsenal. They both are kinky after all :teehee I can already imagine it :teehee :XD

Laboon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

I think so. But Erza never said Sitri is the strongest satan soul. She said "strongest THAN satan soul"

thanks!
ah those are really helpful. they answered so many questions that are circulating around in the fandom. Every when are they released? Seems it's there in every volume? Is it true?

so many questions I want to discuss but since this is Mira's thread I can't "Mira-chan doesnt get to do very much during Tartaros, does she?" yeah I agree lol.
in almost every volume, Hiro was lazy sometimes :teehee :teehee :teehee

i miss Halphas :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat

Walkyrien

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I wish Halphas was a canon. So far,it was much more impressive than Sitri.
It is a forbidden form though. It'll need a very important reason to use it, or master's permission, or maybe if Mashima let it be canon lol.

Laboon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It is a forbidden form though. It'll need a very important reason to use it, or master's permission, or maybe if Mashima let it be canon lol.
Is canon in my opinion.
Mashima created the art of Halphas. The history of the arc, and has already cited the arc in which she appears in the manga sometimes.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
that makes me curious more about Sitri :XD what the form can do at max etc.

IamtherealMirajane

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
If Mira will not show any new take over against Skullion and Madmole i rather see the halphas debut in the manga against the 2 diabolos.. it will be the perfect opportunity if mashima will let Halpas shine in this arc.

Remember someone can hit Skullion if he/she is fast enough before Skullion can react. Natsu already hit Skullion before but with Wendy's help.

And we had already seen in the anime that Halphas is much faster than enhanced racer and BSS. And it much more stronger and Maybe its beam attack might work on Madmole.

IamtherealMirajane

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Erza said Sitri is stronger than Satan Soul. She never said anything about being Mira's strongest form. Halphas take your place
:teehee :teehee :teehee :teehee :teehee :teehee :teehee :teehee :teehee
In what order do you rank halphas in terms of "strongest form" under Mira?

Laboon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
A Fun Fact about Halphas is she appeared on FT Oficial Mobile Game.
She is the only "unit" of the "Key of the Starry Sky" arc that appeared in the game. She was introduced as "Forbidden Demon"

[魔人ハルファス] ミラジェーン [Demon Halphas] Mirajane
  • 禁断の悪魔 Forbidden Demon
  • (Dark) 闇属性の攻撃力20%アップ&状態異常を確率で無効化
  • (Dark) Attack power of Dark attributes 20% UP & possibility of resisting status abnormalities
  • (She is strong against Wind, extremely strong against Dark and has normal resistance to all other attributes)
(Some Lucy spirits also appeared in their alternate forms)

BTW I GOT HER ON GATCHA :teehee:teehee:teehee:teehee:teehee:teehee:teehee:teehee:teehee

In what order do you rank halphas in terms of "strongest form" under Mira?
By HYPE: Alegria>Halphas>Seilah>Sitri>Satan Soul
By feats: Alegria>Satan Soul>Halphas>Seilah>Sitri
:teehee:teehee:teehee:teehee

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Ah you guys eventually have come to Mira's satan soul form comparison. I was gonna add a poll about "what is your favorite Mira's SS form" or rank or something alone those lines, and still am waiting for more of her screentime. Got ninja'd lol

Walkyrien

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Just to inform y'all, as per Elfman, Demon Halphas is a form that is not in-line w/ Satan Soul Demons. Sitri "was" the strongest Satan Soul before Seilah and Alegria was introduced. Demon Halphas is a unique form.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Erza said Sitri is stronger than Satan Soul. She never said anything about being Mira's strongest form. Halphas take your place
:teehee :teehee :teehee :teehee :teehee :teehee :teehee :teehee :teehee
Erza said that Sitri is the strongest Satan Soul. Halphas is one of those Satan Souls.

Just to inform y'all, as per Elfman, Demon Halphas is a form that is not in-line w/ Satan Soul Demons. Sitri "was" the strongest Satan Soul before Seilah and Alegria was introduced. Demon Halphas is a unique form.
Halphas was technically "introduced" before Sitri, because Key of Starry arc is set before the grand magic games. I use the quotation marks because Halphas was only introduced in the anime. Since the anime was behind the manga at the time, we knew about Sitri in the manga before we saw Halphas in the anime. Sitri was always the strongest Satan Soul, and Halphas was part of that inclusion. Seilah is stronger, and any etherious form stronger than Seilah would be too.

Walkyrien

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Sitri was always the strongest Satan Soul, and Halphas was part of that inclusion.
I know that already. Sitri is the strongest and I didn't say Halphas is stronger than Sitri. What I'm pointing out is Halphas is not in line w/ Satan Soul Demons as per Elfman. So maybe somehow Demon Halphas is a bit special. But the form is non-canon lol.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
I know that already. Sitri is the strongest and I didn't say Halphas is stronger than Sitri. What I'm pointing out is Halphas is not in line w/ Satan Soul Demons as per Elfman. So maybe somehow Demon Halphas is a bit special. But the form is non-canon lol.
Are you referring to what Elfman said in anime? "Lisanna, thats not Satan Soul"? I think he meant that that form is not the usual Satan Soul. The one with ribbons. Because that form does not have name, so he/they just went with "Satan Soul".

Walkyrien

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Are you referring to what Elfman said in anime? "Lisanna, thats not Satan Soul"? I think he meant that that form is not the usual Satan Soul. The one with ribbons. Because that form does not have name, so he/they just went with "Satan Soul".
I see. I'm overthinking things hehehe 😂 :derp

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
going off the GMG stats Mira is 4/5 in intelligence, so I'm interested in what type of strategy she may come up with. Etherious takeovers appear the most taxing on mira's stamina and elfman is worthless without mira so if we see a Tempester or Jackal takeover I think it'll be an all-or-nothing attack, Tempester imo would make most sense cause the curse is weather-based and Skullion is vulnerable against wind, Madmole can overheat from fire