Voting Round 3 - Miyamoto Musashi vs. Rin Tohsaka | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Miyamoto Musashi vs. Rin Tohsaka

Who wins?

• Miyamoto Musashi

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • Rin Tohsaka

Votes: 31 49.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
beautiful :scry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

wait when does this tourist stuff happen?? what anime is that

SonOfDaws

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Musashi stakes her claim to the title of Best Fate Waifu!

Round 3, and we're against one of the Fate Favourites in Rin! Let's not waste any time, here's a recap of the Musashi campaign so far:​

Musashi's character is one of the main reasons for why I am drawn to her, and it's the same deal for a lot of Fate/Grand Order fans. A girl who enjoys life's journeys and is fairly easy going, she is down to earth, approachable and someone who loves to have a good time. Musashi uses her journey throughout life and the various places she travels as a means to grow as a person and work towards the goal she constantly strives to achieve. Knowing that she isn't perfect, she embraces her flaws and even finds confidence in them, which is a life lesson I think we can all learn from as we strive to better ourselves!

Of course, Musashi does have a strong sense of justice and a serious side to her. When the going gets tough, she's unyielding, unflinching and unwavering in her resolve, and will always stand true to her values! If you're ever in a bind, no matter the situation she is dependable and will see you through it! This kickarse swordsmaster will never let those she cares for (yes that's you ya cutie~) be left to struggle, and pull through so you win any and every battle you come across!

Dependable, easy going, and always great to have around, when it comes to waifu you couldn't do much better than Musashi! What are you waiting for? Hit that vote button now and you can go get udon with her and then have some fun on the beach! Maybe she'll take you for a ride on her jet ski too!

Now that we've made sure to cover the first part again, let's talk about what else I love about Musashi that makes my waifu and a top tier one at that!
Musashi is an inspirational character when you consider the lessons that can be learnt from her. In a world where men are typically the pinnacle due to the standards of the time, she decided to walk her own path to becoming the best swordswoman she could be, going against the wishes of her father. This was more for her own sake and wants more than anything else, but she had the drive to take those steps into going it on her own in a cruel world, and she had the will to get through many challenges.

Taking things into her own hands and walking her own path takes courage, for stepping away from the easy path and trying to see how far you can go in the end. Speaking on that, she goes through trials but comes out on top, continuing her quest to reach the void; the mental state of emptiness, which is the ultimate mental state. To that end she walks her own path, not worrying about what may lay ahead but embracing the journey for it's highs and lows, something we all can do.

Beyond having an alluring personality and being a trailblazer in chasing her dreams, I am also fond of Musashi's aesthetics and looks. I don't need to do a big write up here of course because it's obvious, but it puts the cherry on top of an already luscious and decadent sundae.

Another part of what makes her a fun and energetic person to be with is how she spends her free time! As previously mentioned, her life takes her to many different places as a part of her life journey and alongside that comes some hobbies! She loves hiking and the sense of exploration. You can travel the world with her, and explore and discover more about each other. You can also go on a culinary journey with Musashi, as she loves her food (as do we all!) and loves to eat new things (she loves eating in general to be honest :XD); try something new with Musashi or go for her favourite meal: Udon!

Our Summery Queen!

Master of the Jack-O Pose!

The alluring Samurai Swordbeauty wants your vote TODAY!

Gotta say, you make a convincing case for her character.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Travelling with Musashi!

A festival date with Musashi!

Dressed up for a party!

Kicking back with a beer!

Musashi wants YOU! Join her today!

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

I thiiiink that was the ending of UBW (@Nii bless us with your knowledge)

First Devilslayer

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

It must be the Epilogue Episode, Number 25 or Season 2 Episode 13
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think Sakura is crying because Rin didn't save her from the Matou worms

She can´t because, her father Tokiomi Tohsaka was the head of the Tohsaka family and she was only a child.

Tokiomi explaining to Kariya why he sent Sakura with the Matous :

Both Rin and Sakura displayed uncommon promise as mages. Therefore, both required the protection that only an established mage family could offer. How could I, their father, sentence one of my daughters to failure, to ensure the other's chances?

Rin doesn´t know what happened to Sakura and Rin regrets, that she can´t save her little sister.

In the end, one could say, he has seen the potential from Rin Tohsaka and choose her instead Sakura.
He was the first Rin supporter and has maked a good choice. :super:verily
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I will activate my trump card and started the Project `` Lelouch`` ;)

Hello members from Mangahelpers listen and looked to me.

I command you, to forget Miyamoto Musashi for a week and change your vote to Rin Tohska.

Also, as a gift and a reward.

You get the unique version from UBW, Unlimited Blush Works Rin Special. Hope you will have a lot of fun with it.

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It's a ramen kind of night~

Want to have Ramen with Musashi? Vote for her and she'll go out to dinner with you!

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
I opened this thread in the supermarket and the Musashi picture came up^

I tried to be discreet and immediately click away, but the guy behind me saw it and started talking to me (in Dutch):

'Musashi? She's good but I prefer Assassin more' 'oh uh Samaris or sth?' 'no Jack the Ripper' then he winked, bought 3 packs of cigarettes, gave me a fist bump and walked out as if he didn't just admit to a fucking crime

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I opened this thread in the supermarket and the Musashi picture came up^

I tried to be discreet and immediately click away, but the guy behind me saw it and started talking to me (in Dutch):

'Musashi? She's good but I prefer Assassin more' 'oh uh Samaris or sth?' 'no Jack the Ripper' then he winked, bought 3 packs of cigarettes, gave me a fist bump and walked out as if he didn't just admit to a fucking crime
Thank god he didn't see the child Rin photos First posted or otherwise you'd have a whole different story on your hands :lmao

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
nah man these people are different (as in worse)

at least our girls are adultish, jack the ripper is a straight-up child :scry mans walked away like it was the most normal thing in the world

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
nah man these people are different (as in worse)

at least our girls are adultish, jack the ripper is a straight-up child :scry mans walked away like it was the most normal thing in the world
Those people are built differently for all the wrong reasons :lmao

I like how you include ish for your girl :teehee But yeah, that mans is COOKED 😱

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Bunny Girl Musashi
To cleanse the palate after Panda's sad experience

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Bunny Girl Musashi

To serve enough drinks to forget after the Bin Tohsakunt post

First Devilslayer

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Erase the Musashi Bunny and have a nice memory with Bunny Rin

Bunny Rin can also serve drinks. The drinks doesn´t fall on the ground :XD

If the Bunny version is unsatisfactory, i will present you a Neko Rin

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dawn of the Final Day! Musashi's resolve stands strong!

Have you voted for Musashi yet? Join her today and go out for dinner with her! :hurr

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia

I was thinking if there a fanart with bb and musashi sam will be in the clear and i vote her

Nah jk, i was already planning on voting musashi, but i wish Sam bribed me with sth so i couldn't have to bribe myself....

I'm still up form bribes form both sides tho

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia

I was thinking if there a fanart with bb and musashi sam will be in the clear and i vote her

Nah jk, i was already planning on voting musashi, but i wish Sam bribed me with sth so i couldn't have to bribe myself....

I'm still up form bribes form both sides tho
Vote for Musashi and we can discuss how I make it up to you; your choice~

Thank you for your unwavering support thus far Asako 🙏

First Devilslayer

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Rin Tohsaka will be the last standing Waifu

Don´t understimate Rin.

You can also camping with Rin

At next i will show you the fourth season collection from Rin