Voting Round 3 - Miyamoto Musashi vs. Rin Tohsaka | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Miyamoto Musashi vs. Rin Tohsaka

Who wins?

• Miyamoto Musashi

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • Rin Tohsaka

Votes: 31 49.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Just like the four seasons, Musashi has something for everyone!

From enjoying the falling Autumn leaves...

...To rugging up or staying inside to snuggle up with you away from Winter's chilly breeze...

Style so fresh and an aura so welcoming it puts you at ease...

Body so hot and steamy, smile as bright as the summer sun; soon she'll have you proposing on your knees!~

"Master, put your faith in me and give me your vote! Together there's no limit to how far we can go!!!!~"

"Master, let's win and then come and see more sunsets together!"

First Devilslayer

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
As a legit and deserved Waifu Winner you need more things as only big boobs.

Rin Tohsaka has also a character and temper

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
As a legit and deserved Waifu Winner you need more things as only big boobs.

Rin Tohsaka has also a character and temper
So now you're saying I've only focused on her appearance? :nah I'm not going to let mudslinging like that go unnoticed.
Let me direct you to my main posts in this thread about Musashi's character:

#1:
Musashi stakes her claim to the title of Best Fate Waifu!

Round 3, and we're against one of the Fate Favourites in Rin! Let's not waste any time, here's a recap of the Musashi campaign so far:​

Musashi's character is one of the main reasons for why I am drawn to her, and it's the same deal for a lot of Fate/Grand Order fans. A girl who enjoys life's journeys and is fairly easy going, she is down to earth, approachable and someone who loves to have a good time. Musashi uses her journey throughout life and the various places she travels as a means to grow as a person and work towards the goal she constantly strives to achieve. Knowing that she isn't perfect, she embraces her flaws and even finds confidence in them, which is a life lesson I think we can all learn from as we strive to better ourselves!

Of course, Musashi does have a strong sense of justice and a serious side to her. When the going gets tough, she's unyielding, unflinching and unwavering in her resolve, and will always stand true to her values! If you're ever in a bind, no matter the situation she is dependable and will see you through it! This kickarse swordsmaster will never let those she cares for (yes that's you ya cutie~) be left to struggle, and pull through so you win any and every battle you come across!

Dependable, easy going, and always great to have around, when it comes to waifu you couldn't do much better than Musashi! What are you waiting for? Hit that vote button now and you can go get udon with her and then have some fun on the beach! Maybe she'll take you for a ride on her jet ski too!

Now that we've made sure to cover the first part again, let's talk about what else I love about Musashi that makes my waifu and a top tier one at that!
Musashi is an inspirational character when you consider the lessons that can be learnt from her. In a world where men are typically the pinnacle due to the standards of the time, she decided to walk her own path to becoming the best swordswoman she could be, going against the wishes of her father. This was more for her own sake and wants more than anything else, but she had the drive to take those steps into going it on her own in a cruel world, and she had the will to get through many challenges.

Taking things into her own hands and walking her own path takes courage, for stepping away from the easy path and trying to see how far you can go in the end. Speaking on that, she goes through trials but comes out on top, continuing her quest to reach the void; the mental state of emptiness, which is the ultimate mental state. To that end she walks her own path, not worrying about what may lay ahead but embracing the journey for it's highs and lows, something we all can do.

Beyond having an alluring personality and being a trailblazer in chasing her dreams, I am also fond of Musashi's aesthetics and looks. I don't need to do a big write up here of course because it's obvious, but it puts the cherry on top of an already luscious and decadent sundae.

Another part of what makes her a fun and energetic person to be with is how she spends her free time! As previously mentioned, her life takes her to many different places as a part of her life journey and alongside that comes some hobbies! She loves hiking and the sense of exploration. You can travel the world with her, and explore and discover more about each other. You can also go on a culinary journey with Musashi, as she loves her food (as do we all!) and loves to eat new things (she loves eating in general to be honest :XD); try something new with Musashi or go for her favourite meal: Udon!

Our Summery Queen!

Master of the Jack-O Pose!

The alluring Samurai Swordbeauty wants your vote TODAY!

#2:
Miyamoto Musashi continues to fight the Baka Baroness!

Musashi's Personality

I've mentioned her character previously but Musashi's personality really does make her the best Fate waifu and an overall incredible waifu in my books. Laid-back, easily approachable and fun-loving; she can come across as tomboyish at times but she's got a hell of a lot of feminine charm to her, combining the two halves of her characteristics can make her very appealing to be around in various scenarios. She ticks all the boxes for a caring, loving, and doting waifu, but that's not all there is to Musashi. That "wild side", a brazen attitude to embrace the highs and lows of life's journeys and make the most of whatever comes her way is an addictive trait that rubs off on those around her and enables people to let go of that which may be holding them back/troubling them. For all her personal achievements and her combat skills which are otherworldly, it's Musashi's willingness to embrace her flaws like being too gung-ho in some situations or not thinking some things through that can lead to some hilarious moments that makes her human and gives her not just a sense of believability as a waifu but something we all can relate to. Through acknowledging her flaws; she's able to shine brighter as a person and through that touch the lives of those around her so much better. Incredible elegance, but also with a brash side that just wants to have a fun, it's these things that make Musashi such an attractive waifu and the one I have to campaign for in these events.

Musashi teaches us that, like her, no one is perfect yet we are still capable of incredible things. Every chance encounter with people, as sceptical as we may be, can actually lead to something incredible as can any moment in life and it's important to make the most of these fleeting moments. Through making the most of these moments, being able to embrace the chance of failure do we grow as people, and as a waifu Musashi not only sets an example for how we can live our lives better but she makes it more fun to do so!

The Whole Package

In addition to her infectious charisma, invigorating outlook on life, and her personality traits that make her beautifully human, Musashi really is the whole package. Feminine charm with a blazing hot rig (translator's note: "Rig" means body), and the courage to stand up and blue ball an overwhelmingly powerful foreign god from its plans of destroying the planet, Musashi is a beautiful, fierce woman who won't let anything stand in the way of her living her best life with you, her beloved! Who else in these waifu wars can say they've stopped a god to save their loved one? Musashi is built differently, she loves to depend on her master but she can easily be the one to take the lead too! Dedicated, passionate, and always giving 110%, I genuinely believe no one can match Musashi when it comes to what she gives you. She's wise yet down to earth, never judgemental and more than anything is thrilled to just be happy with you as you both walk along life's journey.

Miyamoto Musashi wants your vote in these waifu wars!

The smile!

The outfits!

The body!

The FOOD?!

Miyamoto Musashi - The Sexiest Swordsbeauty with eyes for only you!

Pledge your support and crown our queen today!
Musashi may be a physically beautiful and attractive woman, and that's nothing to hold against her but that is definitely not all there is to her. Musashi's journey through life is a story about tackling adversity and forging your own path through life even if there are many unknowns and many people trying to see you fail or even killed. Musashi had a dream and wanted to go about it so she went to work and followed her heart every step of the way. Through thick and thin, she rose above every challenge and grew as a person. She never stops working towards her goal and constantly trying to be better, be it as a swordmaster or as a person. In a male dominated world, and career path, to be a woman and not only be able to compete against the patriarchy but grow strong enough to overcome the adversity in front of her and succeed? That takes a huge amount of determination, and shows just some of the amazing traits that make Musashi who she is.

Musashi is dedicated to her goals, and to her comrades/loved ones; she won't rest until the job is done and is arguably (one of) the most dependable servants in the Fate/Grand Order Universe. She's been through thick and thin from her earlier life to where FGO takes her, and not only wills herself to stand up to extreme odds but with her power forces the very universe around her to bend to her will with her Heaven-sent abilities. It hasn't been easy for Musashi, and she's had to make sacrifices to achieve what she has accomplished but those very sacrifices are often similar to the ones we ourselves make, albeit we make them on a far smaller scale.

Her trailblazing to show the possibilities for women if they just put their mind to it and don't let anyone oppress their way of life; don't allow them to force their way upon you if you don't wish it and other like-minded people will also support your cause! Musashi is a CHAMPION for women, and doesn't allow any injustices to stand to anyone. Her adventures and her beliefs convey a deeply intellectual understanding of life and someone who has had to ride the highs and the lows, and just like us who have our own battles, Musashi is an inspiration in that we should accept them head-on and make the most of them because life is fleeting, and you never know when Fate may call it time for you.

Aside from her story in FGO, her personality is bright and bubbly but she's also able to flick the switch and be a problem solver if there's a need for it. She's a fun-loving girl, she loves boys and girls, and she's not afraid to be brash about who she is as she lives life to the fullest! When you have someone you love, you don't want to waste a single moment with them, and that's how Musashi is with her lover *insert any of us here*. Whether it's games, travelling, getting some food, or other activities, Musashi knows how to make the most of things and as a waifu provides a very fun life to live! She's caring, she's earnest, and as far as Fate characters go, her personality makes her one of the most human characters in the entire universe and through that relatability becomes someone who is all the more meaningful. That is why I campaign for Musashi, because she's a lovely lady who values what I value (fun, making the most of life, being unrelenting in chasing your dreams), and that's also why I think she should win here right now; not because of looks, breast size or whatever you might want to make it about but because she is imperfect and on a journey of growth and learning like all of us, and in a poetic sense that actually makes her the perfect waifu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

"Master, I'm still going strong!~"

First Devilslayer

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Also Ishtar, the goddess of beauty, good harvests, war, lust, discord and so on, have a good taste.
Want to be like Rin Tohsaka, choose her characterisation and her beauty

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Are you switching campaigns from Rin to Ishtar now? :XD

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Honestly sam, your pic are getting a bit dangerous to open in front of other peoples, yes....

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Honestly sam, your pic are getting a bit dangerous to open in front of other peoples, yes....

...Oops :P Sumimasen, we shall have more badass Samurai Musashi then 😤

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
When do we know the winner of this round?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

uuhhh..I hope I am not doubleposting

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia

uuhhh..I hope I am not doubleposting
Most are fresh and new! Thank you for the art (and the vote I hope!) 🙏
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Comrades, Friends, fellow Musashi simps; the time is nigh. Soon the result will be declared and we'll know our Fate once and for all. If this is how I go out with campaigning in Waifu Wars, then it's been a damn fun but challenging run getting a tough draw and against some fearsome campaigns too. But, I want to take this chance to say THANK YOU to everyone who has supported Musashi so far across this year and last. You've all been huge in inspiring me to keep going and pushing, and if this is my last dance or if that comes a round or two later, then thank you for helping me keep going so strong over all this time and all the ups and downs. Every response, every like, and every vote has been huge and I can't thank you enough for walking alongside me on this journey. I'll try and ping as many people as I can to thank them for their individual contributions from advice to general support and encouragement, and if I miss anyone I'm sorry but thank you for running alongside me this year and all of these years! Hopefully this isn't our final stand!

Firstly, thank you to @Sky for creating this fun event back when, and for making it into what it is today. Thank you also to @MarmaladeSky who succeeds him in running the wars for all you've done and will continue to do this year and into the future, without you now there'd be no wars 🙏

Thank you to people @Kiki and others who have been helpful in teaching me how to better gather art, with that I've built resources to use and we've been able to show off some incredible creations of some fantastic characters!

Thank you to @Belserion @Erinyes @revo and @Gajeel as well as others who over the years have been incredible campaigners who have handed me my ass and then some, and shown me the way to being better as a campaigner 🙏 Without you driving me onwards and upwards, I wouldn't be the stubborn cunt I am today who keeps going with these things :XD I appreciate every one of you for that and for the support you've given me too!

And finally to everyone else who has taken the time to read through my campaigns, drop a like and even vote for my nominees; thank you for making these crazy runs possible! I appreciate every one of you and I hope you all know how much I appreciate you having my back over the years.

My time with the Waifu Wars may be drawing to a close as soon as a few hours time, or maybe there's another chapter or two to write just yet but thank you for walking with me to this point, and I hope you all have had as much fun as I have. Thank you for coming with me on this journey, and hopefully this won't be the end 🙏 Be good motherfuckers, love and vote for Musashi, and thank you again to all for everything so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.