Chapter - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 147 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 147 Spoilers & Discussion

The White Knight is...

• Merlin.

• Vivian.

• One of Merlin's relatives (mother, father, aunt etc.)

• A new character unrelated to Merlin.

• Something else.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ann Firestar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I might be reaching but seeing how much about Gawain's life is most likely fabricated I am starting to doubt the story of her being Arthur's niece. It might be another lie. That said, she could still be royalty by virtue of potentially being genetically related to Escanor, who himself was prince and unto his death the sole remaining survivor of his bloodline (and if his lands and castle still exist somewhere then he was also by virtue of elimination the king of his country).
I think that most of Gawain’s life was fabricated, (grandparents are certainly fake) but not the uncle Arthur thing.

Because nnt has a very strong stance on “adoption is equal to blood relation” thing.

Elizabeth became the Queen of Lyonnesse because she’s the adopted daughter of the previous King.

Merlin and Elizabeth very seriously consider themselves sisters, even though they are certainly not related.

Same applies to King and Elaine who are fairies and technically can’t have siblings.

Ban was 100% set on fact that Zhivago is his father.

We right now in the middle of an ark that sends the same message through whole Myrtle situation.

And going back a bit to Merlin and Elizabeth who’s past relationship I always read more like “Mother and Daughter” than “Sisters”, same can be applied to Merlin and Arthur, who arguably have “Mother and Son” relationship, but Nakaba seems more into “Sibling relationships” which can make Merlin and Arthur “Sister and Brother” and by extension Gawain would become his “Niece” and possibly (I want to believe) Escanor his “Brother in Law”.

And as you mentioned Gawain still is royalty in this scenario.

Escanor is literally an alienated second prince of a kingdom destroyed by the barbarians.

But the same can be said about Merlin. She was the only daughter of the Sage chef. We don’t know what kind of leadership system Belaluin had, but it’s safe to assume that it was a hereditary title. And even if not, she (like Diane in similar circumstances) was considered the most powerful and the one with best room to grow and to lead Sages after her father. So still kinda counts.

And It also lines up nicely because that makes New Camelot royal family a bunch of people who already lost their kingdoms once.

Last edited:

Yakkun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think that most of Gawain’s life was fabricated, (grandparents are certainly fake) but not the uncle Arthur thing.

Because nnt has a very strong stance on “adoption is equal to blood relation” thing.

Elizabeth became the Queen of Lyonnesse because she’s the adopted daughter of the King.

Merlin and Elizabeth very seriously consider themselves sisters, even though they are certainly not related.

Same applies to King and Elaine who are fairies and technically can’t have siblings.

Ban was 100% set on fact that Zhivago is his father.

We right now in the middle of an ark that sends the same message through whole Myrtle situation.

And going back a bit to Merlin and Elizabeth who’s past relationship I always read more like “Mother and Daughter” than “Sisters”, same can be applied to Merlin and Arthur, who arguably have “Mother and Son” relationship, but Nakaba seems more into “Sibling relationships” which can make Merlin and Arthur “Sister and Brother” and by extension Gawain would become his “Niece” and possibly (I want to believe) Escanor his “Brother in Law”.

And as you mentioned Gawain still is royalty in this scenario.

Escanor is literally an alienated second prince of a kingdom destroyed by the barbarians.

But the same can be said about Merlin. She was the only daughter of the Sage chef. We don’t know what kind of leadership system Belaluin had, but it’s safe to assume that it was hereditary title. And even if not, she (like Diane in similar circumstances) was considered the most powerful and the one with best room to grow and to lead Sages after her father. So still kinda counts.

And It also lines up nicely because that makes New Camelot royal family a bunch of people who already once lost their kingdoms.
I'm just very paranoid when it comes to Gawain after how dirty us Escalin fans were done by Nakaba. I trust nothing until I see it happen! XD

Ann Firestar

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Because I’m already here.

The White Knight thing.

I’m still very on the fence about every theory that we have at the moment, but I keep noticing that “The White Knight is Merlin” has actual ground to stand on.

They of course used several Merlin (tm) spells, but actually they also used several less recognisable ones too.

Namely the 4 element ball combo with perfect cube is actually reversed super attack of little Merlin from GC. (She defends the allies by perfect cube, and throws away that apocalypse in a ball out to annihilate everyone outside)

And the white cloaks is the same Illusion magic that she used to fool Holy Knights when she first appeared with Arthur in Lyonnesse.

It’s believable, also because we saw Nanashi who is:
- Using a different name
- Beats kids up, even though he’s not evil

Plus the King foreshadowing sounds like something Nakaba would do.
Someone: *is showing off*
Character: I know someone who can do this in their sleep.
*Fore mentioned character appears and shows that this is true*

My main issue with this is how on earth Arthur wouldn’t notice that she rejoined his court and/or possibly assumed Identity of one of his top knights.

Not saying it’s not possible, but very strange.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Guinevere can't be used as a blackmail card because she is also important to Camelot's side and they will not harm her

Arthur needs her Kaleidoscope ability, and he already portrayed her as the queen in front of his people.

"I plan on having you supporting Camelot from now an, after all, not as an prisoner of war of course, but as an important guest
we'll give you all freedom and power you can have..."

Arthur's words to Guinerver in chapter 91

Guinevere is an important person who Arthur cannot control, and therefore using him as a pressure card is ineffective
What Arthur can blackmail Lancelot about Guinevere? Hurting her? he wouldn't because if something happens to her, it will be a great loss to Arthur as well

I don't understand how you think that having so much animosity and so many problems on a personal level with someone means you'll join his side
She is only important to Camelot as long as Arthur doesn't have the upper hand. Once he knows the path to victory she loses any merit to him but none of the emotional importance to Lancelot. And who isn't to say that it won't be her herself to propose that to both of them in the first place because that is what is somehow required to not destroy everything.

And while that is a very vague scenario, the possibility Demonspeed pointed out with Lancelot joining undercover as a spy is also a likely scenario. Again, I'll repreat myself, I don't have any stakes in this game. But the idea that it is somehow much more likely that Lancelot would never join to you while there are already two potential scenarios that are also both in their own way plausible is not likely at all is just... inconceivable to me. In other words: I advocate that no matter how slim the chance, it is never zero. You advocate that it IS.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Because I’m already here.

The White Knight thing.

I’m still very on the fence about every theory that we have at the moment, but I keep noticing that “The White Knight is Merlin” has actual ground to stand on.

They of course used several Merlin (tm) spells, but actually they also used several less recognisable ones too.

Namely the 4 element ball combo with perfect cube is actually reversed super attack of little Merlin from GC. (She defends the allies by perfect cube, and throws away that apocalypse in a ball out to annihilate everyone outside)

And the white cloaks is the same Illusion magic that she used to fool Holy Knights when she first appeared with Arthur in Lyonnesse.

It’s believable, also because we saw Nanashi who is:
- Using a different name
- Beats kids up, even though he’s not evil

Plus the King foreshadowing sounds like something Nakaba would do.
Someone: *is showing off*
Character: I know someone who can do this in their sleep.
*Fore mentioned character appears and shows that this is true*

My main issue with this is how on earth Arthur wouldn’t notice that she rejoined his court and/or possibly assumed Identity of one of his top knights.

Not saying it’s not possible, but very strange.
Vivian also had the "combine elements" spell in her repertoire and she is Merlin's former disciple. It IS a possibility... either it is Merlin herself or someone she fostered or a former student or someone from her past that also survived Beliaruin somehow (the last option I think is the least likely because that seems just odd considering how Merlin was both a miracle child and also a cursed existence that is feared and loathed and basically caused the fall of her own home. She also was basically a lab experiment there so I doubt she made any friends or close ties to those who wronged her).

Ann Firestar

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Vivian also had the "combine elements" spell in her repertoire and she is Merlin's former disciple. It IS a possibility... either it is Merlin herself or someone she fostered or a former student or someone from her past that also survived Beliaruin somehow (the last option I think is the least likely because that seems just odd considering how Merlin was both a miracle child and also a cursed existence that is feared and loathed and basically caused the fall of her own home. She also was basically a lab experiment there so I doubt she made any friends or close ties to those who wronged her).
We’re still need to take skill and power level in consideration because, yes Vivian was Merlins pupil for a long time and knows most of her spells, but she can’t perform them on this level and definitely not without an amplifier (staff).

In early nnt she barely made one perfect cube, and she didn’t look like she can pull something so difficult last time we saw her.

Again, not saying it’s impossible, but very unlikely.

Magic skill is at least partially a hereditary trait, even though it can appear in people who don’t have magicians in their family tree.

But Nakaba is also a big fan of some family drama. (Understandable) So considering he made a clear line where “Goddesses and Demons” family drama ends, and “Magicians and Kings” family drama starts, I don’t think he can pass on opportunity to make Merlin suffer some more, and now is just hanging around Chekhov’s guns so when the time is right they would fire one after another.

Especially considering that we still (probably) will get that Merlin gaiden.

Last edited:

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I think the white knight might be Merlin's apprentice

Not Vivian, but another apprentice

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
We’re still need to take skill and power level in consideration because, yes Vivian was Merlins pupil for a long time and knows most of her spells, but she can’t perform them on this level and definitely not without an amplifier (staff).

In early nnt she barely made one perfect cube, and she didn’t look like she can pull something so difficult last time we saw her.

Magic skill is at least partially a hereditary trait, even though it can appear in people who don’t have magicians in their family tree.

But Nakaba is also a big fan of some family drama. (Understandable) So considering he made a clear line where “Goddesses and Demons” family drama ends, and “Magicians and Kings” family drama starts, I don’t think he can pass on opportunity to make Merlin suffer some more, and now is just hanging around Chekhov’s guns so when the time is right they would fire one after another.

Huh? Oh, no no. I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean Vivian is a possibility for the White Knight. I meant Merlin kinda is. I only used Vivian as an example because she knew the Four Elements skill and she oughta have learned it from Merlin. Since the White Knight has it as well, it is possible they are really Merlin in disguise or someone related to her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or maybe her Sacred Treasure Manifested into a Human form?
That would strangely be a lot like her. Maybe she tried to experiment on Aldan first to see if she could create artificial life from it. And it worked. But maybe worked a little too well. And then maybe there was some fallout between them?

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Oh, this White Knight news are everywhere! I wanted to join in chapter 150 because I secretly hoped it will be connected to the Master of the Sun. But WORRELDANE, their debut was a huge deal!

First of all, dear @Vortigern, it seems both of us were absolutely wrong! You underestimated the importance of The Fairy Realm arc, comparing it to the little adventure of Anne and co in Camelot. And I made a big deal out of the Sacred Tree and a possible Grail in this arc!!!! The ultimate drug only given to the fairy king every n gazillion years is useless most of the times(?).

The drug couldn't help Mertyl because he wasn't sick? This explanation works only if we forget about NnT. Fountain of Youth made Ban immune to any harm from PURGATORY, but Drug of Yore isn't as effective as antihistamine tabs! Or perhaps allergic effects of ST are stronger than the hellish environment of purgatory!

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
- Guinevere's kidnapping
guinevere is the one who confirms this, "you will make a name for yourself as the king's knight" well, he's already a meliodas, it's not meliodas he's talking about, if you don't want to believe or like it that's fine, you'll see it happen

and a possible Grail
there won't be a grail in this arc, it would be offensive and rubbish, the holy grail is something too important to be reduced to something as tertiary and irrelevant as the character of the sacred tree The holy grail is one of the greatest Arthurian elements, it's going to be something much bigger than this crap fairy clan

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
About Worreldane, I see there are number of theories connecting the mage to several other characters. And I obviously love the theory that the white knight is Merlin more than the rest.

Those who put to much emphasis on ALDAN part should know that the Japanese name is more like ~LaLuDaN, instead of ~ALuDaN. I'm sure Merlin's ST wasn't called Laldan or Raldan, and you can't seperate L/R from A in Katakana! It's a misunderstanding!

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Merlin himself is impossible to be, either it's her mother, or it's the living sacred treasure that Arthur took

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
there won't be a grail in this arc, it would be offensive and rubbish, the holy grail is something too important to be reduced to something as tertiary and irrelevant as the character of the sacred tree The holy grail is one of the greatest Arthurian elements, it's going to be something much bigger than this crap fairy clan
As far as I know, the most important aspect of the Grail Quest was the quest itself! At least in Malory's version, Grail isn't an active element of the story.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
As far as I know, the most important aspect of the Grail Quest was the quest itself! At least in Malory's version, Grail isn't an active element of the story.
Grail is an item from the heavens, whoever finds it is Galahad, and when he becomes the bearer of the grail he transcends the heavens, giving life or resurrecting was just one of the various divine powers of the grail, summing this thing up to a mere item from the ridiculous clan of fairies would be outrageous

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Fake Merlin is another obstacle against Worreldane = Merlin theory. That's a valid objection tbh. But something about Worreldane design always seemed off. The helmet is small compared to the shoulder width. The helmet doesn't have a visor as well. It's more like prison bars sealing what is inside from getting out!

I know these are all my imaginations, but I can see connections. Sealing Merlin has roots in Arthurian legends, and her master in NnT was imprisoned by DK for 500 years. Current Arthur seems to have romantic feelings for Merlin. There is a high chance that he was rejected by Merlin. She might be sealed within that armor as punishment, serving Arthur against her will. All the while, Arthur enjoys the company of a fake Merlin that doesn't defy his insanity!

That said, I also like Worreldane = LotL theory.

Grail is an item from the heavens, whoever finds it is Galahad, and when he becomes the bearer of the grail he transcends the heavens, giving life or resurrecting was just one of the various divine powers of the grail, summing this thing up to a mere item from the ridiculous clan of fairies would be outrageous
Don't get me wrong. My dialogue with Vortigern happened several weeks ago, before the introduction of the drug. And right now, I admitted I was thinking too highly of the Sacred Tree!

How chould I know the drug of yore is useless compared to the fountain of youth back then?!! :hmm
FKF Tree > Sacred Tree confirmed?

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think the White Knight would be Merlin. Main reason being, unless it's revealed to be a fake out, I don't see a Sin harming the child of one of their friends. That seems exceedingly out of line for one of them.

The Morgan Le Fey theory could actually hold water, imo. Could even explain his current heel turn situation. Even if it doesn't, once he's back to being Good Arthur, her position would potentially allow her to take the reigns and continue on as the series' antagonist.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I don't think the White Knight would be Merlin. Main reason being, unless it's revealed to be a fake out, I don't see a Sin harming the child of one of their friends. That seems exceedingly out of line for one of them.

The Morgan Le Fey theory could actually hold water, imo. Could even explain his current heel turn situation. Even if it doesn't, once he's back to being Good Arthur, her position would potentially allow her to take the reigns and continue on as the series' antagonist.
I also disagree with this for the same reason I said before about the holy grail, it would also be outrageous, Morgan it must be something greater than a simple elite chaos knight,

Talking about Morgana, I would really like her look to be recycled from the character Lilia from Grand Cross

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I also disagree with this for the same reason I said before about the holy grail, it would also be outrageous, Morgan it must be something greater than a simple elite chaos knight,
I don't see it as an issue. There are many examples of big time villains hiding in the shadows of others and bidding their time.

Just because she's slumming it as an Elite Chaos Knight for now doesn't take away her eventual threat or imply she's operating at their level power wise.