Games - My Hero Academia: One's Justice | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games My Hero Academia: One's Justice

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Thread for the game. There will be a trailer at Jump Festa in a few days. So far, we only know that it'll be for PS4 and Switch. With Deku and Shigaraki confirmed playable. It's developed by Byking.

Official site.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Gameplay video:

It reminds me of Ninja Storm.

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The area destruction looks good. The street crumbling and buildings going up in flames has a nice effect.
The wall fighting aspect looks interesting. Probably something not everyone will be able to do.
Deku's first special move reminds me of Luffy in the Pirate Warriors games. Luffy used a Gear 2nd technique and stayed in it for a while which boosted his attacks. The same seems to happen here with Deku, because he has his Full Cowl glow for a while after the Delaware Smash.

iceemperor

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
It should be mentioned that the Bandai Producer said that one of the key points is the damage to the environment. That was a key attraction in this game. They wanted to make the game such that you feel the "superpowers" or quirks as you play the game. Also, Bakugou's design is still under development and this was made specially for this event. That's why Bakugou's model looks rough. In fact, the producer stressed that the game is still under heavy development and all this was made for this event.

Kocksmaw

Reaction score
Country
United States
It should be mentioned that the Bandai Producer said that one of the key points is the damage to the environment. That was a key attraction in this game. They wanted to make the game such that you feel the "superpowers" or quirks as you play the game. Also, Bakugou's design is still under development and this was made specially for this event. That's why Bakugou's model looks rough. In fact, the producer stressed that the game is still under heavy development and all this was made for this event.
That's reassuring to know it's still under heavy development, the potential for this to be great is still there!!!

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is there a source I can reference?

iceemperor

Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Is there a source I can reference?
Here's the Bandai Namco Stage for Heroaca. Around 27:00 they reveal Bakugou as a playable character and the Bandai producer, lady with glasses, says that for the sake of this event, the staff worked hard to make a video of gameplay. During the PV, she mentions that a lot of it is still under development but this gameplay preview was made to give us an understanding of how it will look.

xAsum0x

Reaction score
Country
United States
Doesn't say for US

ShenGao

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
An interview with the producer of the game:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes, I am really curious to see what they will do with Shigaraki considering how his Quirk works.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bakugou added.

He looks a bit too slim? His face especially.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I wonder how many characters will be playable. Many of their classmates will probably be support characters only.

overlordpringerx

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Mineta better be playable

ShenGao

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Screenshots showing the 3 characters plus 2 new stages, the indoor heroes vs villains training building and the sports festival arena.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Todoroki, Iida and Uraraka's designs aremuch better than the first three. Deku's face is too round, Bakugou is too skinny and All Might has the worst design. I hope they will polish them before the release.

Mineta better be playable
I am certain that Kirishima, Mineta and Tsuyu will be playable. Maybe Kaminari too.

overlordpringerx

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yay for Tsuyu!