Question - MY Most Favorite Member/Former Member of Genei Ryodan/Phantom Troupe? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question MY Most Favorite Member/Former Member of Genei Ryodan/Phantom Troupe?

My Most Favorite Known Member/Former Member of Genei Ryodan/Phantom Troupe?

• Chrollo/Kuroro

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Bonolenov

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Feitan

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Franklin

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Kortopi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Machi

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nobunaga

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Phinks

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Shalnark

• Shizuku

• Kalluto

• Hisoka

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Pakunoda

• Uvogin

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Half The Sky

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have to exclude Hisoka from my choices.

Bonolenov. I liked his graceful fighting style; and he seemed like an honorable person, so I'm curious as to why he's in the Troupe at all.

Feitan has impressed me the most, but imagining what he did during the massacre of the Kurta on top of his eagerness to harm Gon makes me detest him as a person.

Kazna

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Can't say the favorites :3c

But I'd like to see more of:

Machi
Phinks
Feitan

Because their personalities interest me. The way they look, talk, speak, fight, think, and interact with others totally draw me in (on top of the rest). But, actually I would say that the connection among the members in Ryodan makes them so much attractive.

I exclude Kuroro from my choice. I don't clearly know how I feel about this person, really, sometimes I like him, sometimes I hate, sometimes I don't want to see him anymore. This guy annoys my nerves :-_-

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I exclude Kuroro from my choice. I don't clearly know how I feel about this person, really, sometimes I like him, sometimes I hate, sometimes I don't want to see him anymore. This guy annoys my nerves :-_-
Weirdly, that how I describe a charismatic person. That kind which somehow can make you react. Doesn't matter if it's positive or wrong, but you just can't be in the middle.
I have to exclude Hisoka from my choices.
Heretic.

Kazna

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Weirdly, that how I describe a charismatic person. That kind which somehow can make you react. Doesn't matter if it's positive or wrong, but you just can't be in the middle.
Oi looks like you're right. Hmm :eyeroll

Cinnabar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Then is it weird that I personally don't find Chrollo charsimatic in any way at all? This is a hard poll, but I was sure I wouldn't pick Chrollo simply because I don't see the charisma everyone else sees in him. /shrugs

Of course, I'm not saying he's a badly written character. I just don't get the appeal, and that's just me.

I had a hard time choosing, but I'm biased so I picked Shalnark. I don't care what everyone else says. I think Shalnark is the fun-loving family guy of the Troupe, and I think that's just adorable.

I kinda wanted to pick the others too though. Feitan and Machi are the definition of badass. Phinks is the definition of awesome. Shizuku is cute and loveable. Pakunoda gets all my love.

But I'm very fond of the ever smiling Shalnark so...

Beans

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
Hisoka isn't a member, but yet, I voted for him.:teehee

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Uvo, he was the best man total tank and bad ass. His simpleness made him an every man sort of guy..Plus Big Bang Impact Sheesh!

Feitan cause he inhibits coolness through his pours...He has dark hair, He's short, fast, an assassin...He just deadly and that's what I love about him.

Shalanark This guy makes you feel like you could make it into the Spider. He's like the most outta place member but he's smart, level headed and manipulate's Ppl from his cell phone. His design is simple and looks like a good guy. Idk what it is but he's very likable

Phinx's very loyal and at first cold cna calculated but he has a heart somewhere. He's much more likable after the Chimera arc.

Chrollo is just Emo looking. I like his Hatsu stealing ability and the way he leads the Troupe I believe those are the most impressive things about him that and fighting Senior Zoldyck's and surviving.

howdydodah

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Uvo because I like em powerful guys who wants nothing more than just being more powerful and the fighting.
Kuroro because he's apathetic and analytical, makes him neutral but when he sets his eye on something, he's as wicked as wicked gets.
Hisoka coz reminds me of a certain some1 when faced with a very skilled opponent ^^V <---
Machi because waifu.
Shizuko because waifu.
Paku because waifu.
heck Kurtopi because waifu. DONT JUDGE ME!!!
Nobu coz he's got this quirky vibe but you know he can step up when it really comes down to it.
Phnix because of kill style, bare hand like.
Feitan coz cool looking, and vincent's(hiei) brother.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
1. Hisoka
2. Chrollo
3. Pakunoda
4. Nobu
5. Feitan
6. Machi
7. Nobu
8. Phinks
Rest.

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
My vote goes to Hisoka :)

1) Hisoka
2) Feitan
3) Chrollo Lucifer

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
shizuku
kalluto
franklin
bonolenov
machi
nobunaga
chrollo
feitan
phinks

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
@shionoro your favorite is Shizuku? Didn't expect this.

I will rank them later but Feitan is my favorite.

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@shionoro your favorite is Shizuku? Didn't expect this.

I will rank them later but Feitan is my favorite.
yeah i love shizuku.
Confused ditzes gotta stick together.

she is just so much fun,

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
1) Shalnark
2) Phinks
3) Machi
4) Chrollo
5) Uvo
6) Feitan
7) Shizuku

then the rest...

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I gotta say tho: The thing about the sp ider is that every single one of their characters is introduces very well and distinguishedly (the only one with too few screentime in my opinion is korthopi).

But even those with not many lines are established well.

Take bonolenov for example. He had just one fight, that's it. but this panel (right after the introduction of being from a badass freak clan):

Tells me everything i need to know about his character, even if he might die before getting much more screentime (WHICH WOULD BE A FUCKING SHAME THO).

Doubles for Shalnark, who had a lot more time being established and kept absolutely cool when he ran into trouble in his fight against the ant but was devastated when Hisoka killed Korthopi.

Many people (including me) didnt place nobunaga high on their list. In my case, that wasnt because i don't like nobu, it was because some of the spiders seem like they could be even cooler for me.

But i like Nobu a lot actually.He is one more of the characters we didnt see in badass fights (rather, we saw him failing a lot), but who kinda just bumbled arround.
He is still well established.
He just seems a tad less cool then his fellow spiders.
They were all sad about Uvo#s death, but it was nobunaga who just could not take it and went overly emotional.
He wouldnt let things slide just because chrollo said so.
And yet he is still a coldblooded criminal just like them (seen when he killed the bodyguard).

Or phinks. he comes off as a real asshole, exspecially when Pakunoda comes back and he brushes her off at first, moments before she died.
But in the end, he was probably the most moved when he understood what she did.
And he and even the cruel Feitan let Gon and Killuah off the hook at the auction because what they did for Pak.

That is just the kind of nuance you wouldnt exspect from characters with only few screentime, and villains in general.

Escanorzoldyck

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
1- uvo/feitan
2- machi
3-franklin
4- kuroro/hisoka