Fanfic - **** My Nico Robin: Rokushiki style Project! **** | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fanfic **** My Nico Robin: Rokushiki style Project! ****

Which section is your most favorite?

• The alternate forms section

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Soru section

• The Kami-e section

• The Geppo section

• The Rankyaku section

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The Shigan section

• The Tekkai section

• The Rokukougan section

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • The Misc/Other section

• Total voters

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice combination of animation and music / fx. Really looks and sounds great.
Is there going to be additional work like this or was this jut a one time work?

Shojin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well unfortunately for now, its a one time deal since Deranged is currently unavailable for requests so after this its back to the usual illustrations and sketches.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Update 10/4/11:

A new technique has been added to the Shigan section!

RenHuaQiangQuan "Feixing Kē Zidan/Gaoyang Kē Zidan" (Flying Branch bullet/Soaring Branch bullet)(H)(N)(M)(OB) - A severely powerful three or four legged version of Feixing Wan Zidan/Gaoyang Wan Zidan.
---------- Post added October 20, 2011 at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was October 18, 2011 at 05:19 PM ----------

Update 10/20/11:

New technique added in the Soru section, One that I had been wanting to add for quite some time but I never did do to lack of info on the Cerupo Fleur ability, but thanks to the recent new developments in the latest chapter in the manga, now I can! YAY!

Kaika Soru "Hachi hōhō no konran (Eight way confusion)(N)(RC)(M)(H) - During Soru, Robin will immediately spout multiple clones out of the wall, floor, or ceiling and have them use Soru the moment they come out in order to making her opponents believe that she is moving in (and appearing at) different directions simultaniously, thus confusioning the heck out of her enemies.
---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Minor update:

I have added two new icons:

(C)=Cuerpo Fleur compatible (as in "Her clones can also use this technique")

and

(RC)=Requires Cuerpo Fleur (as in "Requires clones to use")
---------- Post added October 25, 2011 at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was October 20, 2011 at 05:48 PM ----------

OK guys, I got some bad news and some good news.

The bad news is that the Illustration that you guys have picked for Darkeyez07 to draw won't be coming out until some time later next month. However, the good news is that three more Illustrations are coming soon, all drawn by someone who I haven't worked with in a while: Magion02! :D

That's right, three new illustrations by Magion02 coming soon! Here's a preview of two of them:

---------- Post added November 08, 2011 at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was October 25, 2011 at 06:33 PM ----------

Update 11/8/11:

BIG UPDATE!! I've added 11 new techniques (Four in the Rankyaku section, two in the Tekkai section, two in the Shigan section, one in the Kami-e section, one in the Geppou section, and one in the Rokukougan section)!

• Kaika Shigan Kenpo “Army’s bullet barrage” (RC) (N) (M) (H) (Clones required: at least 7 if including the real Robin, 8 or more if it's clones only) – A far more powerful and dangerous version of Saidan Renda where multiple Robins unleashes a fury of Shigan attacks on enemies while moving around in all directions with Kaika Soru: Heki instead of one Robin.
  • Kaika Rankyaku “Four Corner Redux” (RC) (N) (M) (H) (Clones required: 3 if including the real Robin, 4 if it's clones only) – This is a more advanced variation of Yosumi where unlike the original version where Robin sprouts one leg per corner, Robin will instead have four full clones (or three if the real Robin will be present in this technique) positioned in each corner of the area and have them use Rankyaku Sen.
  • Kaika Rankyaku “X tracks” (RC) (N) (M) (H) (OB) (Clones required: 3 if including the real Robin, 4 if it's clones only) – A technique that is a combination of Four Corners Redux and Keibajou .
  • Tetsuhana/Kougouhana “Totem” (RC) (N) (M) (H) (OB) (Clones required: At least 4 if including the real Robin, 5 or more if it's clones only) – A vertical line of half-clones (all sprouted out of the top of each other) using tekkai.
  • Kaika Rankyaku “Squadron Raid” (RC)(W) (N) (M) (H) (Clones required: 2 if including the real Robin, 3 if it's clones only) – A formation attack where a group of Robins (all in Wing form) use Rankyaku Kuushuu, unleashing a massive raid of raining air blades upon their enemies.
  • Tetsuhana “Double Rin” (RC) (M) (H) (Clones required: 1 if including the real Robin, 2 if it's clones only) – A stronger version of HanaRin where two Robins hold hands and use HanaRin simultaneously.
  • Four-way Rokukougan(RC) (N) (M) (H) (OB) (Clones required: 3 if including the real Robin, 4 if it's clones only) – In this technique, Four Robins (two on top of the other two) will unleash a Rokukougan on a large enemy.
  • Gekko backdrop/supplex(C) (N) (M) (OB) – After grabbing her enemy in the air, Robin will sprout extra arms to strengthen the grip on the enemy and uses Geppou to project both herself and her enemy towards the ground in a vertical drop.
  • RenQiangQuan “Arrow bullet” (N) (M) (H) – A charging side kick strengthened with the propelling speed of Kaika Soru: Senkou.
  • Extreme Rankyaku “Blood slash” (M) (H) – After charging towards her enemy with Kaika Srou: Senkou, Robin unleashes a incredibly fast and sharp bright red Rankyaku. The reason for this Rankyaku’s color is mainly due to the heat friction around the legs cause by the Senkou technique.
  • Kamihana “Hebi” (Snake)(N) (M) (OS) – Robin simply makes a line of limbs wiggle and bend like a snake in order to avoid attacks.
I have also added new illustrations to the list:

Rankyaku "Kuushuu" (Storm leg "Air raid") - While in her "Wings" form, Robin cuts the air rapidly with both of her legs, launching multiple air blades in a similar fashion to Kaku's Rankyaku "Ran".

Kami-e "Kamihana" (Paper drawing "Paper Flower") - With this technique, Robin can make any copy (or a group of copies) of her limbs go limp in order to avoid any attacks, and float like pieces of paper, just like a normal Kami-e. Robin can incorporate this technique with any of her Devil fruit techniques as well (like "Big tree" for example).

(The variation in this illustration is Kamihana "Hebi" [Snake]).

Kaika Geppou "Gekkou Kuratchi" (Blooming Moonstep "Moonlight Clutch") - A vicious Rokushiki style twist on one of Robin's most famous techniques. While her enemy (s) is in the air, Robin will sprout a various number of arms out of the enemy and have them put him in a clutch hold. Then, she will sprout a various number of legs out of the enemy's back and have them project him towards the ground in high speeds with geppou, resulting in crashing the helplessly clutched enemy into the ground very hard, so hard that the impact will cause most of the bones in the body to shatter in a gruesome fashion! Not a pretty sight.

Credits to Magion02 for the awesome artwork!! :D

---------- Post added November 10, 2011 at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was November 08, 2011 at 06:08 PM ----------

Ok guys, after some serious consideration, I am thinking of making a one-shot fan comic of Nico Robin as a CP9 agent on one of her missions sometime next year once I have enough money. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
A quick update: Two new illustrations coming soon, this time by a new artist! Also, remember the chosen technique from the list of techniques that you guys picked for Darkeyez07 to draw? Well no need to worry, that is coming soon as well (finally)! So stay tuned and happy holidays!

---------- Post added December 25, 2011 at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was December 21, 2011 at 07:17 AM ----------

Update 12/25/11:

New Illustration added to the list!

RenHuaQiangQuan "Qiān Tui Zidan"(Human flower gun boxing "Thousand Leg bullets" in chinese) - This is a far more powerful version of of *Jiekechuizi Tui Zidan (Jackhammering Leg bullet)* where Robin uses multiple legs instead of just one. She can also activate this during a normal Jiekechuizi Tui Zidan to confuse the heck out of the enemy, making it appear as if the real leg is moving at greater blurring speeds then before.

*Special note: "Jiekechuizi Tui Zidan" ("Jackhammering Leg bullet" in chinese) is an attack that is simply a rapid-fire version of Tui Zidan (Leg bullet, an attack where Robin unleashes a powerful thrusting side kick at the same speed as Shigan.) that is similar to Shigan Ouren. Quite similar to Chun Li's Hyakuretsu Kyaku technique (from the Street Fighter series) or Robert Garcia's Genei kyaku technique (from the Art of fighting and KOF series).

Credits to MetalHanzo for the Artwork!! :D

---------- Post added December 29, 2011 at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was December 25, 2011 at 12:12 PM ----------

Here's the preview of the next technique by MetalHanzo!!

---------- Post added January 04, 2012 at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was December 29, 2011 at 06:17 PM ----------

Here's an updated preview!

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Update 1/4/12:

New Illustration added to the list!

Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Kouren Soku" (Grand Lotus Bouquet) - Same as Ouren Soku (Which is simply a rapid-fire version of *Shin Ouren), but with multiple arms instead of one (with the sprouted arms attached to the same side as the regular one she is attacking with).

*Special note: Shin Oruen (True Yellow lotus) is a single hit attack unlike Shigan Ouren, which is simply a rapid-fire version of Shigan. It starts off with Robin sticking out two of her real fingers, then she sprouts out a bunch of fingers out of the real two fingers until they form into what looks like a yellow lotus flower. Then finally she perices the enemy's body with that very same "finger flower"-like hand.

Credits to MetalHanzo for the Artwork!! :D

---------- Post added January 18, 2012 at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was January 04, 2012 at 10:26 PM ----------

Finally after a long delay, the chosen technique (from the list of techniques handpicked by the fans) to be drawn by darkeyez07 has arrived!!

*Drumrolls*

And now, the chosen technique is.....................

Tetsuhana "Chaajingu Coreopsis" (Iron flower "Charging Coreopsis") - In this technique, Robin will first cross both of her arms and sprout a whole bunch of arms and have them form a big round shield that looks like a tickseed flower. Then after propelling herself towards objects (like a door) or enemies with Soru, she immediately activates Tekkai right before impact.

---------- Post added January 21, 2012 at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was January 18, 2012 at 04:10 PM ----------

UPDATE 1/21/12:

5 new techniques have been added! 4 in the Shigan section and 1 in the Kami-e section! :)
  • Kamihana “Hikari no ki” (Light tree)(N) (M) (OS) – A kamihana variant of Big tree.
  • Mashin Shidan (Machine finger shot)(HO)(N)(M)(T)(C) - Simply a rapid-fire version of Shidan.
  • Sou Mashin Shidan (Twin Mashine finger shot)(HO)(N)(M)(T)(C) - Same as Mashin Shidan, only with both arms.
  • Kaika Shidan Kenpo "Renjuu" (Lotus Rifle) (HO)(N)(M)(OB)(T)(C) - A "ShinOuren"variation of Shidan that is equal to the strength of a rifle gun.
  • Kaika Shidan Kenpo "Ren Barukan" (Lotus Vulcan) (HO)(N)(M)(OB)(T)(C) - A powerful "Kouren Soku"variation of Renjuu.
---------- Post added February 06, 2012 at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was January 21, 2012 at 03:35 PM ----------

Update 2/6/12:

New technique added to the Rankyaku section!

Kaika Rankyaku "Dai Kuushuu" (Great Air raid)(W)(OB)(H)(N)(M)(C) - A more powerful version of Rankyaku Kuushuu where Robin cuts the air rapidly with four legs (with one extra leg attached to the side of her left regular leg and one attached to her right leg) instead of two, creating a larger succession of air blades then usual.She can also activate this during a regular Rankyaku kuushuu to increase the pressure on her enemies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBIN!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added February 07, 2012 at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was February 06, 2012 at 05:43 PM ----------

Update 2/7/12:

3 new rough sketches by me!

Cien Balle Fleur "Teishou" (Nail Bed)(M)(H)(T)(N)(OS) - Robin will sprout out 100 arms from the ground forming into what it looks to like a flower bed, but once her enemies get close enough to it, weather from falling from a cliff or being knocked into to it, she will have all the arms perform Shigun simultaneously in the last minute which will result in what it seems to be a deadly bed of spikes!

Note: As you can tell already, it looks quite messy due to scanner not scanning everything properly.:getlost:

Shidan (Finger shot) (HO)(N)(M)(T)(C) - This technique is an evolved form of Shigan with Busōshoku Haki capabilities. To use this technique, the user must concentrate his/her Busōshoku Haki around his/her finger(s), coating his/her finger(s) with it before thrusting his/her finger(s) forward. This will result in launching a completely invisible “ki” bullet towards the enemy as if she/he was shooting an actual bullet. How far the bullet will travel depends on the strength of the user. The attack can also be used to pierce the enemy’s body in close quarters like a normal Shigan as well, only doing greater damage. It also should be noted that just like any other attack that is enhanced with Busoshoku Haki, it can even bypass whatever defenses the enemy’s DF provides, striking the substantial body. The user can also incorporate the aspects of this technique into his/her other Shigan techniques as well.

Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Dai Koubin/Shin KouBin" (Great wall/Ultimate wall) (H)(M)(OS) - Robin will sprout thousands of arms and have them form what seems to partially resemble the Great wall of China and harden them all with Tekkai/Kongouhana. One of her most powerful Tetsuhana techniques.

---------- Post added February 25, 2012 at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was February 07, 2012 at 04:03 PM ----------

Update 2/25/12:

A new technique has been added in the Rokukougan (aka Rokuougan) section. Also, one of the already existing techniques in the section has been given a new name!

• Ryōmen: Jūnikougan (Two-side: Twelve queen gun)(RC) (N) (M) (H) (OS) (Clones required: 1 if including the real Robin, 2 if it's clones only) – In this technique, two Robins (one in front of the enemy on and one behind him) will unleash a Rokukougan simultaneously on both sides of the enemy.
  • Nijūyonkougan (twenty four queen gun)(RC) (N) (M) (H) (OB)(OS) (Clones required: 3 if including the real Robin, 4 if it's clones only) – In this technique, four Robins (two on top of the other two) will unleash a Rokukougan on a large enemy.
Btw, there will be five more illustrations coming up soon (all from two new artists), as well as something special from Magion02! :D

---------- Post added February 28, 2012 at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was February 25, 2012 at 08:54 AM ----------

Another illustration of Rankyaku "Kuushuu", only this time it's drawn by CCann!

Originally there was going to be four illustrations from her but due to schedule conflicts, this is the only one for the time being.

Btw, remember that rough sketch of the action scene that I drew earlier?

Well here it is again, only this time it's been redrawn by Magion02 (with dailog written by me)

I might do more of these in the future (like an expansion of this or more random fights like this) if enough people demand it. :)

---------- Post added March 03, 2012 at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was February 28, 2012 at 04:46 PM ----------

Update 3/3/12:

The illustration of Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Juushigan: Hiiro" has been updated to look more accurate:

Special thanks to Magion02 for making the corrections! :D

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kaika Shigan Kenpo Juushigan: Hiiro, looks really beautiful. I like that and the panels before that as well. Good work!!

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
^thanks a bunch! :D

Anyways, update 3/10/12:

3 new techniques added in the Rankyaku section, with the latter two being variations of the first one!

• Kaika Rankyaku "Daisā" (Dicer) (N)(M)(H)(OB)(C) - This technique is where Robin creates three or four vertical air blades simultanously and immediately follows it up with three or four horizontal air blades simultaniously, causing all 6 or 8 air blades to form into what looks like a pattern of a net. The attack is named after a kitchen tool known as is used to cut foods such as potatoes and other veggies into pieces.
  • Kaika Rankyaku "X-Daisa" (X-Dicer) (N)(M)(H)(OB)(C) - basicaly the same as "Daisa" only that all the air blades are all diagonal instead of vertical and horizontal.
  • Cross formation: Kaika Rankyaku "Chou Daisa" (Mega Dicer) (RC) (N) (M) (H) (OB) (Clones required: 4 if including the real Robin, 5 if it's clones only) - A far more powerful version of Daisa that revolves around using clones to create an even larger "Daisa" attack! It starts off with five Robins going into a cross position (with one Robin in the left, one on the right, one at the top, one at the bottom, and one in the middle). Then the horizontal row simultaneously unleashes 3 vertical triple/quadruple Rankyaku with the vertical line immediately following it up with 3 horizontal triple/quadruple Rankyaku simultaneously. If done correctly, this will result in causing the both vertical and horizontal air blades to form into a much bigger version of Daisa!
This is the rankyaku that inspired me to create the Daisa technique, used by Kaku for the first time against Luffy over at Iceberg's mansion and used again by Bleuno and some generic marine enemies in One piece: Kaizoku Musou:

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Another thing I want to mention is that I am still open to ideas for future short Rokushiki Robin comics so if you have any, please do post it. :D

---------- Post added March 17, 2012 at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was March 10, 2012 at 02:52 PM ----------

Hey guys!

I was digging through some stuff in my photobucket and well since I am in a nice mood today, I feel like showing you guys some old WIP roughsketches drawn by various artists that I've collaborated with from the past and present. Most of these were from multiple attempts at making the illustrations that you've seen in the Rokushiki Robin moveset (just click on the technique names in red while scrolling through the moveset).

Here are some very old rough sketches from Magion02 (some of these you may have already seen earlier in the thread) :

Tetsuhana "Koubin" (Iron flower "Steel wall")

Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Jushigan: Hiiro" (Blooming finger bullet/gun style "Ten finger bullets/gun: Scarlet")

(Blooming Storm Legs "Fan wave")

Kai Soku: Rokukougan (Flower Bouquet: Six queen gun)

Rankyaku "Kuushuu" (Storm Leg "Air raid")

Kaika Geppo/Geppou "Gekko Kuratchi" (Blooming Moonstep "Moonlight Clutch")

Now here are some old sketches from Darkeyez07:

Kaika Tobu Shigan Kenpo (Blooming Flying Finger bullet/gun/pistol Style/Kung Fu)

Yongoushigan "Narcissus" (Forty-five Finger bullets/gun "Narcissus")

Tetsuhana "Sokusai" (Iron Flower "Bouquet Smash")

Tetsuhana "HanaRin" (Iron Flower "Flower wheel")

Kaika Rankyaku "Keibajou" (Blooming Storm Legs "Race track")

Tetsuhana "Chaajingu Coreopsis" (Iron Flower "Charging Coreopsis")

Kaika Geppo/Geppou (Blooming Moonstep)

And finally here are some from MetalHanzo:

RenHuaQiangQuan "Qiān Tui Zidan" (Human flower gun boxing/Kung fu "Thousand Leg Bullets")

Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Kouren Soku" (Blooming finger bullet/gun style "Great Lotus Bouquet")

I'll add more later! :)

---------- Post added April 01, 2012 at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was March 17, 2012 at 01:20 PM ----------

Hey guys, just thought I show you this:

This is actually an old incomplete version of Qiān Tui Zidan that MetalHanzo drew BEFORE the he made the adjustments to it. I just decided to upload it since it’s still an awesome illustration regardless of how incomplete it is.

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Update 6/23/12:

Still doing some touch ups on that little book of this project before sending it off to Oda. In the meantime, check out these two new techniques have been added to the list with one in the Rankyaku section and one in the Soru section!

• Kaika Soru "Neo Mirāju Konran" (New Mirage Confusion)(N)(M)(H)(RC) - A different (and much safer) version of Mirāju Konran that is used during Hachi hōhō no konran, only the difference being that instead of using Kami-e Gen, it instead focuses around the use of Cuerpo Fleur, making this version not only more effective, but safer to use.
  • Kaika Rankyaku “Gufū" (Typhoon) (RC) (N) (M) (H) (OB)(Clones required: at least 5 or more if including the real Robin, or at least 6 or more if it's clones only) – In this powerful technique, a group of Robins will go into a vertical sideways line formation with the bottom Robin standing on the ground with one of her hands instead of her feet. Then they start rotating simultaneously, building up speed and eventually gathering up powerful winds as they go. Then, once at top speed, a massive tornado of slicing winds appears, surrounding the Robins, cutting anything or anyone that gets in close. Finally (if Robin is in Mankai mode), after stopping the attack at it's maximum, the cutting tornado will break up into circles of rankyaku that will radiates outward in all directions, similar to Kaku's Amane dachi!

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Update 8/5/12:

5 new techniques added to move list with 2 for the Tekkai section, 1 for Rankyaku section, and 2 for the Shigan section!

• Tetsuhana “Wrecking ball” (RC)(N) (M) (H) (OS) – Robin first a vertical line of arms (like an arm rope/vine). She then creates a huge ball of arms at the end of the rope and have the “arm rope” swing at its targets, hardening it with Tekkai right before impact!
  • Tetsuhana “Beam Swing” (N) (M) (H) (OS) – Similar to Wrecking ball, only with Robin herself using her “arm rope” to swing herself towards her target and smashes into it/him/her legs first, hardening both of her legs with Tekkai right before impact!
  • Kaika Shigan Kenpo “???” (C) (M) (H) (OB) – Similar to Shigan Ouren, but with a whooping 11 arms (with 10 arms on the same side as the regular arm that she is attacking with).
  • RenHuaQiangQuan "Shuāng Feixing Zidan" (Double flying bullet)(H)(N)(M)(RC)(Clones required: at least 1 or more if including the real Robin, or at least 2 or more if it's clones only) - A two Robin version of Feixing Wan Zidan (Flying graceful bullet).
  • Kaika Rankyaku “Giant Fang” (RC) (N) (M) (H) (OB) (Clones required: at least 9 or more if including the real Robin, or at least 10 or more if it's clones only) –This technique starts off with a group of Robins going into a “pyramid” formation then sprouts a whole bunch of arms out of the ground to hold the Robins in place. Then, the Robins will rear their legs back and finally swing them in high speeds simultaneously, creating a giant Rankyaku in a shape of a fang. Unlike most versions, this particular Rankyaku is primarily used as a defensive technique for deflecting attacks, similar to Kaku’s Rankyaku Rodan (Dragon tooth) technique.
Also, I have added two links in the description of the Kaika Rankyaku "giant fang" techniques as well to better describe how the technique works. Hope it helps! :)

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

Update 8/8/12 (follow up) :

New Roughsketch added! This one is drawn by me.

Ranpa (Storm Wing) - While in her "Wings" form, Robin simply creates air blades with her wings instead of her legs.

(Note: And yes, the wings look like shit in this pic but I did my best. lol)

---------- Post added August 25, 2012 at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was August 08, 2012 at 11:37 PM ----------

Update 8/25/12:

Shigan section updated with a description added for Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Red Clover", plus a rough sketch!! There are also some rough sketches added for the following techniques: Tekkai "Beam Swing", and Tetsuhana "Wrecking Ball"! :D

Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Red Clover" (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - A very powerful technique where Robin spouts many arms out of both of her regular arms until they form into what looks like a large "Red Clover" flower, hence the name. This attack is best used against two or three regular-sized opponents or a very large opponent.

Tetsuhana “Wrecking ball” (N) (M) (H) (OS) – Robin first a vertical line of arms (like an arm rope/vine). She then creates a huge ball of arms at the end of the rope and have the “arm rope” swing at its targets, hardening it with Tekkai right before impact!

Tekkai “Beam Swing” (N) (M) (H) (OS) – Similar to Wrecking ball, only with Robin herself using her “arm rope” to swing herself towards her target and smashes into it/him/her legs first, hardening both of her legs with Tekkai right before impact! The attack itself is described as if she was using herself as a metal beam part that you see used at construction sites.

Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Red Clover"[/URL] (N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - A very powerful technique where Robin spouts many arms out of both of her regular arms until they form into what looks like a large "Red Clover" flower, hence the name. This attack is best used against two or three regular-sized opponents or a very large opponent.

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Update 10/3/12:

New technique added in the Shigan section!

Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Moonblast Clover" N)(H)(T)(M)(OB) - This technique starts off with Robin launching herself towards her target at jet-speed with Kaika geppo "oshiage" (boost) or "hakpa" (blast). Then, halfway before reaching the target, she quickly prepares her Kaika Shigan "red clover" attack, the finally stabs the enemy upon contact! The added momentum from the kaiaka geppo aspect makes the following "Red clover" shigan far more powerful and effective, and harder to avoid or defend against.
---------- Post added October 14, 2012 at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was October 03, 2012 at 01:04 PM ----------

Update 10/14/12:

Well it seems a certain artist who I'd commissioned for 4 illustrations a year ago had finally got around to start finishing the remaining three! ^_^

Here's the first one:

---------------------------------------

Here is Robin using Kaika Shigan kenpo "NiJuushigan: Hiiro" (Blooming finger bullet style "twenty finger bullets: Scarlet"), only that she is using only her sprouted arms instead of all her arms.

Kaika Shigan kenpo "NiJuushigan: Hiiro" (Blooming finger bullet style "twenty finger bullets: Scarlet") -A rapid-firing shigan attack that is simply the same as Shigan "Madara", Only with 10 arms instead of two arms, along with each hand using two fingers instead of one. The technique is named after the state flower of Ohio, the Scarlet Carnation.

Drawn by the lovely CCann (or should I say Dr.CCann as she finally got her medical licence)! :D

---------- Post added October 19, 2012 at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was October 14, 2012 at 05:25 PM ----------

Update 10/19/12:

New technique added in the Shigan section, along with some changes made to one of the techniques in the Rankyaku section.

Shimagunumu (Finger magnum) (HO)(N)(M)(T)(C) - Like Shidan (Finger shot), this is also an evolved form of Shigan with Busoshoku Haki capabilities, only that this one is strictly for close quarters combat and not a projectile attack. However, this one is done by the user infuse his/her finger(s) with Busoshoku "Koka" (Color of Armaments "Hardening"), making the attack not only far more powerful than a Shidan or Shigan, but also strong enough to pierce through armor! The user can also incorporate the aspects of this technique into his/her other Shigan techniques as well.
Now here's some changes made for Rantou!

Rantou (Storm Sword) (HO)(N)(M)(C) - This technique is an evolved form of Rankyaku with Busōshoku Haki capabilities. Unlike Rankyaku, this attack is more of a close-quarters combat technique than a projectile technique, along with the fact that the user can use his/her arms as well as his/her legs for this technique. It starts off with the user preparing to swing his/her attacking limb. However, right before swinging it, the user surrounds it with Busoshoku Haki. This will result in having the limb be coated with slicing winds instead of launching them like a projectile, turning the limb itself into a physical air sword. The length and strength of the air sword depends on the overall strength of the user, along with the appearance of the air sword depending on the user's limbs.
And finally, I have decided to add an "Table of Contents" to make it easier for everyone to find a section they want to see without having too much trouble.

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Update 11/30/12:

New artwork added! This time from CCann who's finishing up the remaining three of the four illustrations for the project I commissioned her for a year ago. Here is the second of the three:

(Note: I had to help her out more then usual with this one due to how difficult it was for her)

Tetsuhana "Hikkakeru" (To trap or ensnare) -With this technique, Robin will sprout a lot of arms around her enemies and have the arms form into cage to trap them. She then hardens it with Tekkai, making it into an iron cage to keep enemies in. Very useful for stalling time or just imprisoning enemies.

Drawn by the lovely CCann with hit sparks and blur & smudge effects added in by me!

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
What a well done and detailed work O.O (your project).
I like this CCann job a lot (and got to know her DA thru you, thanks for sharing XD), and you did a good job with the 'after-effects'.
I'm curious to see the last piece!

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
A quick message to everyone who kept asking me for permission to use my project for their fanworks:

If you all want to use the techniques in my moveset projects for your fanfics, doujinshi, RPs or whatever, go right on ahead! No need to ask me for permission as long as you give credit. That is all.

---------- Post added December 10, 2012 at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was December 07, 2012 at 11:40 AM ----------

Update 12/10/12:

New technique added to the Shigan section!

Mil Belle Fleur "Shiryusei" (Finger Meteor) (HO)(N)(M)(T)(OS) - A simply more powerful version of Kami no Shigan (Shigan of God), only that it's amplified with Busoshoku "koka".

More to come later today! ;)

---------- Post added December 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was December 10, 2012 at 12:40 PM ----------

Hey guys, what's up? I thought I should let you all know that I was gonna post more techniques the other day but a few things came up and plus I'm still trying to find some good names for the techniques so it's gonna be a little while before I post them here (although I could just leave them nameless for now post them sometime today when I get the chance).

Now on to another matter, one that revolves around that little book of the project that was gonna send to Oda. Here's the thing, I was going to send it to him, but there are 2 problems that are preventing me from doing so: Money (with the cost of printer ink and international mailing) and translating (with the need of the ENTIRE project being translated to japanese in order for Oda to read it, and my japanese is very weak). While I'm sure that I can deal with the mail thing with careful budgeting, the translating to japanese issue is beyond my ability. So unless I can find someone who is willing to translate the whole thing in japanese, I won't be able to send the project to Oda anytime soon.

---------- Post added December 17, 2012 at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was December 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM ----------

A quick update:

After some consideration, I decided to say "screw it" and went on ahead to finish up the documented version (aka the book) anyway and then send it to the US division of SJ instead and hope that they, if they like it enough, will translate it and send it to Oda. Wish me luck!

---------- Post added January 08, 2013 at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was December 17, 2012 at 11:40 AM ----------

A quick update:

Hey everyone, just so you know that the document is about 75% done. All I have to do is just add some bits and pieces of info and then all the remaining rough sketches that I have done over the years that I haven't posted online at all. Also I'm still waiting on CCann to send me the final illustration of the remaining three she owes me so I can finally add it in, along with a special illustration of a Rokukougan technique drawn by Darkeyez07 (which I was able to aford thanks to my 4the youngest bro! ^_^) so I can add that too!

Hopefully I'll be able to send the document version of the project before the next chapter finally comes out.

---------- Post added January 10, 2013 at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was January 08, 2013 at 02:31 PM ----------

Well I got some good news, some bad news, and some more good news.

The first good news is that the document is about 85% finished. The bad news however is that due to unfortunate circumstances, Darkeyez will not be able to finish the illustration of the Rokukougan technique in time, which sucks for me since I was really looking forward to adding it. The good news however is that CCann is still on board and working on the final illustration that she owes me as we speak which should be ready in time before the send off so it's all good.

Anyways, remember that one Tetsuhana technique, ??? (Iron mass ball)? Well finally after all this time, I have finally came up with a japanese name for it: Tetsuhana "Tamaishi" (Boulder)!

---------- Post added January 26, 2013 at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was January 10, 2013 at 11:46 AM ----------

I got great news people! Remember the illustration for a Rokuougan technique that was cancelled a while ago due to schedule conflicts? Well luckily, another old acquaintance of mine, Magion02, decided to take on the task of making the illustration instead so things are back on schedule!

---------- Post added February 01, 2013 at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was January 26, 2013 at 11:58 AM ----------

Update:

Well guys, it's almost ready for send off with only 93% completed! In the meantime, I would like to give you all a further explanation on a couple of Soru techniques that I feel the need to elaborate on.

First, let's start off with a further explanation on Kaika Soru "Heki" (burst)! You see, while Soru is a technique that allows the user to gain an explosive burst of speed in order to move short distances at vanishing speed, Kaika Soru: Heki is a technique that allows a Hana Hana user to gain an EXTRA burst of speed (albeit small busts) WHILE still moving in vanishing speeds. Basically, it's a burst within a burst.

To help further explain how it works, let's take a look at this little diagram that represents the time duration of a typical normal Soru:

S----------------------------S

Now here it is again with Kaika Soru: Heki being activated within the time duration of Soru at one point to slightly increase her/his vanishing speed by either 20% or 25%, but at the cost of a little Soru duration time.

S------H-----------------S

And again, this time with TWO extra bursts instead of one, with the second one increasing the speed by 20% or 25% more, allowing him/her to move 40% or 50% faster then normal, but at the cost of even MORE duration time:

S------H-----H------S

Now here it is again with Heki being activated at the end of the time duration of Soru to slightly prolong the Soru, but the speed stays the same:

S----------------------------H------------S

As one has already guess, Soru is like a car battery being supercharged a few seconds before cooling down. So I guess you can say that Heki is like an extra "shift", which can be repeated with a very limited amount of times to avoid overheating.

It should also be noted that this technique also allows the user move at longer distances then a normal soru would.

As for Kaika Kamisori, well as you can tell from the description, it's basically an aerial version of Kaika Soru "Heki", only that it's activated during Kamisori instead of Soru and uses aspects of Kaika Geppou to have the sprouted feet kicking the air beneath her/him a few times in an instant instead of the ground.

Now let's move on to Kaika Soru "Senkou" (flash)! Now to further explain how Senkou works, let's look a little diagram that represents the rhythm of the ten ground kicks that is required to use a normal Soru:

L-----R-----L-----R-----L-----R-----L-----R-----L-----R

Now let's look at it again in the same rhythm with sprouted feet included:

L--S--R--S--L--S--R--S--L--S--R--S--L--S--R--S--L--S--R--S

As you can see, the ground kicking rhythm of the normal feet stay roughly the same without any slowdown despite the sprouted foot kicking in between, thus allowing her to build up momentum at the same near instantaneous pace with out any real slowdown, only that the disappearing and blast off effect is far greater and dramatic . It should also be noted that each sprouted foot disburses after kicking the ground, hence the petals that gather around her feet (due to the air pressure and velocity created from the ground kicks) for less then a split second before she accelerates and spreads out from the spot she was on after she accelerates.

---------- Post added February 06, 2013 at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was February 01, 2013 at 02:53 PM ----------

In celebration of Nico Robin’s birthday, I think it’s about time that I now unveil to you all a 18-screenshot preview of the document version of the Rokushiki Robin project! I hope you all like it!

(Note: The document itself, which is 142 pages long, is still unfinished, hence the lack of page numbers.)

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Shojin - please update the links, they're dead.

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok, links are fixed now! :)

---------- Post added February 07, 2013 at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was February 06, 2013 at 12:38 PM ----------

Here is another screenshot!

---------- Post added February 15, 2013 at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was February 07, 2013 at 06:14 PM ----------

Ok guys, after realizing that I had never kept count of the total number of techniques that I've written and added to the Rokushiki Robin movelist over the last 6 years, I've finally decided to do a technique count and so far there are currently:

• 3 alternate form techniques
  • 18 Soru techniques
  • 5 Kami-e techniques
  • 10 Geppo techniques
  • 43 Rankyaku techniques
  • 195 Shigan techniques
  • 39 Tekkai techniques
  • 6 Rokuougan techniques
  • And 13 Misc/Other techniques

Altogether, that makes it a total of a whooping 333 techniques in the moveset!!

Wow, just......WOW!! I didn't even think that I would go that far. :blink

---------- Post added February 19, 2013 at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was February 15, 2013 at 12:40 PM ----------

Update 2/19/13:

New technique added in the Shigan section!

Gigant Shigan Kenpo (Giant finger bullet style) (H)(M)(OS) - A fighting style where Robin uses Shigan Kenpo with any version of Manos (like Dos Manos, Cuartro Manos, or even Gigantesco Manos).
---------- Post added March 03, 2013 at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was February 19, 2013 at 01:50 PM ----------

At long last, I did it………I FINALLY FREAKING DID IT!!!!

The 180-page document of the Rokushiki Robin project (which is only 90 sheets long mind you) is finally COMPLETE!!! :D

Now all there is left to do is mail it! :D

---------- Post added March 07, 2013 at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was March 03, 2013 at 04:45 PM ----------

Well it's done! It has finally been sent!

Now all there is left to do is kick back and wait to see what happens. In the meantime, I got a little surprise for you guys in the Huaquandao thread which will be posted in a little bit! :)

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
At long last, I did it………I FINALLY FREAKING DID IT!!!!

The 180-page document of the Rokushiki Robin project (which is only 90 sheets long mind you) is finally COMPLETE!!! :D

Now all there is left to do is mail it! :D

---------- Post added March 07, 2013 at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was March 03, 2013 at 04:45 PM ----------

Well it's done! It has finally been sent!

Now all there is left to do is kick back and wait to see what happens. In the meantime, I got a little surprise for you guys in the Huaquandao thread which will be posted in a little bit! :)
Great - you put in a lot of time and effort and money. Great job!!

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Update 3/9/13:

I decided to do one more update to the movelist before taking a break from it and moving on to other projects.

First, the icons:

Icon Legend:
(OB) = Uses the replicas of her limbs sprouted out of the surface of her body.
(OS) = Uses the replicas of her limbs sprouted out of surfaces of non-living things (like walls, floors, ceilings, or items).
(OAB) = Uses the replicas of her limbs sprouted out of the surface of another body (or other bodies).
(OA) = Can optionally be used solely by replicas sprouted out of any surface without the need of using any of her real limbs for the technique, which opens up a WHOLE new set of options when fighting against opponents in long range combat, taking out enemies in a strategic manner, counter attacking while defending against attacks simultaneously, easily overwhelming opponents who constantly defend a lot, or when defending bystanders/allies/items from incoming attacks from enemies. So one can imagine how useful this tactic is if used in conjunction with Kenbunshoku Haki!
(M) = Can be used in Mankai Bushin form
(N) = Can be used in Normal Form
(W) = Require to be in Wings Form to use
(S) = Require to be in Spider Form to use
(T) = Can be incorporated with the aspects of Shigan "Thorn" (Shigan section only)
(H) = Can be used with Bosushoku Haki
(HO) = Can only be used with Busoshoku Haki (or requires Busoshoku Haki to use)
(C) = Cuerpo Fleur compatible (as in "Her clones can also use this technique")
(RC) = Requires Cuerpo Fleur (as in "Requires clones to use")
Now for the techniques:

• Mil Balle Fleur "Shiryusei: Ryūsei-gun" (Finger Meteor: Meteor Shower)(HO)(M)(OS) - Simply a more extremely powerful of Amebakudan (Raining Bombs) that is empowered with Busoshoku “Koka”!
  • Dos Mil Balle Fleur "Kami no Shigan: Omega Shibakudan"(Omega Finger bomb) (HO)(M)(OS) - A Juushigan technique that is powerful enough to annihilate an entire island. This is Robin's most powerful shigan as well as the most dangerous, one that Robin only uses as a last resort.
  • Kaika Shigan Kenpo “Medusa’s Wrath” (C) (M) (H) (OB)(OA) – Similar to Shigan Ouren, but with a whooping 11 arms (with 10 arms on the same side as the regular arm that she is attacking with).
  • ??? "Octopus Wrath" (HO)(M)(OB) - A very powerful rushdown attack that is similar to Kaku's Geriken (Imperial wrath) where Robin sprouts multiple arms (all planted to both sides of her) and legs (With two planted beneath Robin and two planted on both sides of her actual legs) and uses Busoshoku Koka, Rantou, and Shimangnamu with all limbs (with the exception of the two legs underneath her that are used to move her towards her opponent) as she attacks her enemy multiple times while advancing towards him in high speeds!
I'll add the two remaining illustrations later this month!

---------- Post added March 20, 2013 at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was March 09, 2013 at 05:03 PM ----------

Quick update:

I made some corrections with the description of Omega Shibakudan due to posting the description of the normal Shibakudan by accident:

A more powerful version of Shibakudan, empowered with the aspects of Busoshoku "Koka". This version is so powerful that not only it can annihilate an entire island like a normal Shibakudan would, it also can cause a crater underwater with the surrounding force of the impact!
*sigh* I hate rushing stuff.

---------- Post added March 23, 2013 at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was March 20, 2013 at 07:32 PM ----------

Update 3/23/13:

Added the first of the remaining two illustrations which is originally from the 180-page document of the Rokushiki Robin project that I made and sent to Oda about over two weeks ago.

Jūnikougan (Twelve queen gun) - In this technique, two Robins (one in front of the enemy on and one behind him) will unleash a Rokukougan simultaneously on both sides of the enemy.

Illustrated by Magion02 using the rough sketch of the technique that I drew last year : http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/118/a/0/rokushiki_robin_concept_6_by_shinjojin-d4xvj50.jpg

I'll add the second one later.

---------- Post added April 02, 2013 at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was March 23, 2013 at 12:17 PM ----------

Update 4/2/13:

As promised, here's the second illustration!

Kaika Geppo "Oshiage" (Blooming Moon step "Boost") - While performing Geppo, Robin will sprout a various number of legs in the back of one of or both her normal ones, then jumps off the air with all legs simultaneously, which in return, if done correctly, enables her to jump into further distances then a normal Geppo. The speed and distances she travels depends on the number of legs used.

Illustrated by both CCann and me using this rough sketch that I drew:

It should be noted while she illustrated the 4 panels, I’m the one who did the dialog, added the flower petals, and arranged the order of the panels.

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello dear watchers, it's me again.

I'm here to announce that I'm going to end the hiatus earlier then I planned and go back to working on this project as well as all my other ones. Now after some consideration, I have come to realize that in order to make the project enjoyable again, I decided to start doing live broadcast (aka live streams) of me working on my projects, weather it be writing down new ideas, making rough sketches, or updating the movelists directly so my viewers can interact with me and help me out during the process, as well as to discuss other stuff.

Once I have made the preparations, I will announce the schedule of the first broadcast and see where it goes from there. If it's successful, I will do more live streams in the future. :)

---------- Post added May 27, 2013 at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was May 10, 2013 at 10:40 AM ----------

Alright everyone!!

https://new.livestream.com/accounts/3984086/events/2134789

The first livestream starts in 15 minutes! :D

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Stopped the live stream for now since no one showed up. :(

I’m gonna try again later.

---------- Post added May 28, 2013 at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was May 27, 2013 at 08:02 PM ----------

I'm gonna try to do another livestream at Friday 9:00 EDT.

http://www.livestream.com/themovesetprojectseries?t=139529

Hopefully things will go well this time.

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry shoji was away so didnt see the post / msg.

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
^It's OK. ^_^

Anyways, I've been working the schedule for how the livestream will proceed. Here's the schedule of the stream:

First, the Friday night stream schedule:

1st hour - The Nico Robin: Rokushiki project with some technique idea writing and rough sketching.

2nd hour - The God hand Olivia moveset (A beat'em up-style moveset) project with some technique idea writing and movelist updating.

3rd and final hour - The reveal of a new beat'em up-style "what if" moveset for a character from a "Brodacious" remake of a classic beat em up game and then some random shit.

Now here's the saturday 12pm stream schedule:

1st hour - A fighting game style moveset for a KOF character that I was going to do a MUGEN project on years ago but never went through with it.

2nd hour - The Shizuru Kuwabara: Reikibuki style project with weapon idea writing and rough sketching.

3rd hour and after - whatever comes to mind.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

I'm live now guys!

http://www.livestream.com/themovesetprojectseries?t=139529

Come join in!

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!

Livestream is screwing up on me! I think it must have something to do with my connection.

I'm gonna try again in a little bit.

---------- Post added June 01, 2013 at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was May 31, 2013 at 09:08 PM ----------

I seriously want to apologize to everyone about the stream malfunctioning yesterday. However I did some hard drive cleaning so it should be ready this time.

---------- Post added June 23, 2013 at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was June 01, 2013 at 06:02 AM ----------

Update 6/23/13:

Due to the need of more space for future additions and changes, I have moved the entire movelist to Google Document. Go to the link in the first post to see it there.

Now for some new move additions to the Shigan and Alt. forms sections!

• Mil Balle Fleur “Supaiku Fīrudo” (Spike Field) (M)(H)(T)(N)(OS) - A more superior version of Cien Balle Fleur "Teishou" where Robin uses a “shigan” variation of Campo de Flores (Flower field)!
  • Cien Fleur “Demon Wing” (N)(M)(OB)(C) - While in “Wing” form, Robin hardens both wings with Busoshoku “Koka” so she can use them as shields to defend against attacks, as well as use them to attack her opponents with! (Credits to KGB Robin from the One Piece Bay forums who came up with this awesome concept!)

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Quick update:

Remember the notes that say "(illustrated/rough sketched by ???) at the end of the descriptions of the techniques (the ones that have links to illustrations and rough sketches)? Well I decided to bold those parts to make it more clear so that everyone will know who drew what just to avoid further confusion since there are still people out there that think that I drew ALL the artwork to this project which is NOT true had they took the time to read the credits after each technique description.

Btw, I have been working on a video last weekend that I want to share with you all. This is just a little video that I made to get myself back into video making (as well as to make more use of the artwork from one of my movelist projects). If enough people like it, I'll make more videos like this. Now I will admit that there are some things in this video that could've been done better as I'm still trying to get the hang of using different visual effects:

Enjoy and tell me what you think. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Update 11/18/13:

Even though I'm currently focusing on a new project (an original project called "The Five Legged Divas" project), as well as going back into practicing my drawing skills, I'm still updating the Rokushiki Robin movelist, just not as much as I use to. Anyway, here's what's been added:

Oni Shigan kenpo (Demon Finger gun/bullet fighting style) (HO)(TO)(M)(OA)(C) - Simply Shigan Kenpo with the aspects of Shigan Bara (with all fingernails longer and sharper thanks to Seimei kikan) and Busoshoku "Koka". This makes the fingers (or hands) look like they're truly hands/fingers of a demon!

Kaika Oni Shigan Kenpo (Blooming Demon Finger gun/bullet fighting style) (HO)(TO)(M)(OA)(C) - Simply Kaika Shigan Kenpo with the aspects of Shigan Bara (with all fingernails longer and sharper thanks to Seimei kikan) and Busoshoku "Koka". This makes the fingers (or hands) look like they're truly hands/fingers of a demon!

Kaika Rankyaku "Fujin no ha: Full moon cut" (OS)(H)(M) - A more devastating version of Fujin no Ha (Blade of Fujin) where Robin, after creating a giant leg made out of at least over 1000 limbs, all bloomed out the top of a building instead on the side of it, rotates the giant leg in a full clockwise circle, creating a giant air blade that cuts the whole area in all directions rather than just in one direction, similar to Kaku's Amane Dachi!