Voting Round 1 - Natsu Dragneel vs. Licht | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Natsu Dragneel vs. Licht

Who wins?

• Natsu Dragneel

• Licht

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 5 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

kira

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
looks like Licht has 0% HP left while Natsu still has 100% HP... :e3

Flawless victory?! :jawdrop

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Fairy Tail pissed me off too much, so I don't know Natsu EoS feats. I'll go with Licht on GP.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
very clearly Natsu here!

He can burn those light crosses easily.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
very clearly Natsu here!

He can burn those light crosses easily.
Thats Patri Licht.
Natsu is up against the real Licht. Which is a bit more trickier.

Still, real Licht is handicapped here, since we never saw him full-powered using his actual grimoire and his entire arsenal.
We only saw him use like one sword, the Demon Dweller Sword. And he used it without his grimoire.

On the other hand even with that one sword he is op.
He is light speed fast, can basically warp around the battlefield with mana zone undetected since he is merged with the mana around.
And his only sword that he has can absorb any magic, and fire it back stronger.

Natsu is super op, his dc is freaking huge, and he can burn almost through all magic, but can he burn through his own magic?

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I like that there is an actual magic duel here.

Going with Natsu too though I just feel like the scale is slightly different. When Natsu really goes off I feel like he brings way too much firepower.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'll go for Natsu in this one. He can simply burn his foe strongest weapon: magic.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Wouldnt Licht just absorb the fire. Plus he can fly. There isnt really much stuff that Natsu would have to burn fighting Licht.
Except his own fire (questionable if Natsu can do that), and some Demon Dweller light slashes here and there.
But yeah without his grimoire, and without our knowledge about Licht's full power and his entire arsenal of swords, i would lean towards Natsu solely cuz of DC and AOE

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wouldnt Licht just absorb the fire. Plus he can fly. There isnt really much stuff that Natsu would have to burn fighting Licht.
Except his own fire (questionable if Natsu can do that), and some Demon Dweller light slashes here and there.
But yeah without his grimoire, and without our knowledge about Licht's full power and his entire arsenal of swords, i would lean towards Natsu solely cuz of DC and AOE
When Natsu get's serious though his fire burns magic though right? Regardless of element? Not to mention there are the dragonslayer physcial abilites to contend with. He can eat magic too. Feel like Licht would just get pounded down over time. He's not weak anything but I feel like Natsu has pounded down stronger than him more than once.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Natsu would just power through demon dweller until it explodes, the scale is just too different. Plus he's immune to fire, so shooting it back at him won't really do much.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
When Natsu get's serious though his fire burns magic though right? Regardless of element? Not to mention there are the dragonslayer physcial abilites to contend with. Feel like Licht would just get pounded down. He's not weak anything but I feel like Natsu has pounded down stronger than him more than once.
Oh yeah, Natsu is definitely burning through the Demon Dweller light slashes. Easily
Question is, would Natsu's fire, absorbed and sent right back, hurt Natsu or not? My guess would be no, since fire is still fire and Natsu is resistant to it, but he would not be able to absorb the fire to reenergize. Which means, for Natsu this fight would come down to stamina battle, since his output will have to be quite big to take down Licht.
Im still slightly towards Natsu, because of DC and AOE he displayed in 100YQ

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Almost forgot that. He could eat Licht's magic and use it as his own for a period of time, just like he did with Lightning and Dark Fire and God Slayer magic.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh yeah, Natsu is definitely burning through the Demon Dweller light slashes. Easily
Question is, would Natsu's fire, absorbed and sent right back, hurt Natsu or not? My guess would be no, since fire is still fire and Natsu is resistant to it, but he would not be able to absorb the fire to reenergize. Which means, for Natsu this fight would come down to stamina battle, since his output will have to be quite big to take down Licht.
Im still slightly towards Natsu, because of DC and AOE he displayed in 100YQ
I doubt Natsu would be hurt by it. And any hurt he had would probably heal when he ate whatever magic gets thrown at him, I would think.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
It is the strongest version of Natsu here right?

7DS Natsu.Yeah he should defeat Licht.

Last edited:

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Licht blitzes.

Natsu is much more powerful but he's a statue to him

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Say what, Vados? He fought a lot of speed-type enemies in his own series. No matter how fast Licht is, he would catch up and counter.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Say what, Vados? He fought a lot of speed-type enemies in his own series. No matter how fast Licht is, he would catch up and counter.
1. He has never fought anyone nearly as fast as Licht, Licht can decapitate him before the synapses in his brain can fire
2. Licht's swords literally negate magic, Natsu's physical body without dragon force is weak

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You do remember that in Edolas his magic wasn't working and he still could take some beat right? I don't think Natsu's body is that weak even without magic. Plus as stated this is an all-out battle, and we saw full power Natsu deal with a lot of faster opponents. From Jellal to Acnologia.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
You do remember that in Edolas his magic wasn't working and he still could take some beat right? I don't think Natsu's body is that weak even without magic. Plus as stated this is an all-out battle, and we saw full power Natsu deal with a lot of faster opponents. From Jellal to Acnologia.
Licht is MUCH faster than Acnologia

He is weak without magic relatively speaking compared to a monster like Licht.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
7DS wouldn't be stopped that easy by anti-magic neither blitzed without catching up.

And Acnologia is fast, for sure. You can just go and see how fast he dealt with God Serena.

Status
Not open for further replies.