Round of 16 - Natsu Dragneel vs Wolfheim | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Natsu Dragneel vs Wolfheim

Which Fighter Advances?

• Natsu Dragneel

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • Wolfheim

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Seriously?

No matter, Wolfheim is still (much) stronger than them.

Ikasutsunagi has zero speed. He won't be able to dodge Natsu's attacks, Wolfheim will.

FDK Roar took fodders out. Wolfheim is absolutely not fodder.

Just read the chapter again. God Serena used more than three spells and they were still breathing after that.

When did Natsu oneshot a Spriggan?
How many attacks or attack did Natsu take to finish Jacob outside the guild hall.Mind it i am not saying of the situation inside the guild hall where he had to restrain his power.Can you answer this question of mine.

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
How many attacks or attack did Natsu take to finish Jacob outside the guild hall.Mind it i am not saying of the situation inside the guild hall where he had to restrain his power.Can you answer this question of mine.
Jacob was hit by multiple attacks before Natsu landed the final blow, which is a fact. Also, Natsu would've died if Lucy and Happy didn't help him.

Saying that Natsu could oneshot Jacob outside the guild hall is nothing more than hype.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Jacob was hit by multiple attacks before Natsu landed the final blow, which is a fact. Also, Natsu would've died if Lucy and Happy didn't help him.

Saying that Natsu could oneshot Jacob outside the guild hall is nothing more than hype.
The attacks which Jacob which had hit Jacob inside did nothing other than angering hi.No visible damage on his body.Even Makarov's titan punch had just surprised him with no damages on his body with just a note of surprise coming from him.On the other hand Natsu had taken multiple damages from Jacob lraving visible damages on his body.It is not like that fresh Natsu finished a damaged Jacob.It is the other side.Damaged Natsu finished a Jacob who had taken little or no damage.You missed the point that Natsu had been weakened from Jacob's attacks too.It is true that Natsu would not have won without the help of Lucy and Happy because of the nature of hax magic not because of MP.It is true that it is not techically a full one shot but when he can fight without restrictions he just needed one attack to finish a Spriggan.It doesn't matter in this matchup.If he can finish a Spriggan with a single attack attack then he can surely one shot a fighter who is lower than a Spriggan.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
The attacks which Jacob which had hit Jacob inside did nothing other than angering hi.No visible damage on his body.Even Makarov's titan punch had just surprised him with no damages on his body with just a note of surprise coming from him.On the other hand Natsu had taken multiple damages from Jacob lraving visible damages on his body.It is not like that fresh Natsu finished a damaged Jacob.It is the other side.Damaged Natsu finished a Jacob who had taken little or no damage.You missed the point that Natsu had been weakened from Jacob's attacks too.It is true that Natsu would not have won without the help of Lucy and Happy because of the nature of hax magic not because of MP.It is true that it is not techically a full one shot but when he can fight without restrictions he just needed one attack to finish a Spriggan.It doesn't matter in this matchup.If he can finish a Spriggan with a single attack attack then he can surely one shot a fighter who is lower than a Spriggan.
Exactly, Natsu can oneshot a restricted Jacob.

He will never oneshot the real Jacob in a solo fight. Fact is, Jacob will oneshot him with Transport.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Exactly, Natsu can oneshot a restricted Jacob.

He will never oneshot the real Jacob in a solo fight. Fact is, Jacob will oneshot him with Transport.
We are talking here about whether MP wise Natsu is able to one shot Jacob without counting his hax technique.His casual demoliation fist is mountain level and has the destructive power to both one shot both Jacob or Wolfheim.If you want i can give you the calcultion.

Kay3795

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
There literally nothing to argue here people! Line up 3 of the old beast together to take on a single Natsu & the result isn't subject to change one bit. Natsu would still fodderstomp them, obliterate them, incinerate them... It'll be like Hades vs FT all over again. They'll be terrified & petrified merely by the release of his mere aura, & horrified by the unadulterated brutalising punishment they're about to suffer.

Bluenote who is overall demonstratively superior to the old beast took on a very pissed of "strongest of the west" in brutal combat, & he looked darn good doing it. The spine-chilling & bone-crushing aura & the destructive force emitted by the dude was astronomical at the time that people didn't even think it was human. Even Hades praised it greatly.

When Natsu was about to face the dude, many here & elsewhere actually feared for Natsu. They thought it would be a hard fought battle, and that Natsu might even get some help from his friends. They all thought this because they very much respected the might of Bluenote.
It didn't go that way though. Natsu stomped him - in secs - so hard that saying he did so with the utmost else actually sounds like a massive understatement.
This naturally opened doors for Natsu's downplayer committee - few in numbers though. A committe that tried desperately to equate Bluenote to fodder tier just so Natsu's casual but devastating feat doesn't look as devastating.

Base Natsu is NOT struggling one bit with Wolfheim. He casually sends a roar at his direction. If the old man somehow manages to be conscious after it, Natsu sends another one, then another one, and another one....then another one to defeat the 3rd Wolfheim.

Shoutmon

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Ikasutsunagi has zero speed. He won't be able to dodge Natsu's attacks, Wolfheim will.

FDK Roar took fodders out. Wolfheim is absolutely not fodder.
FDK Roar took out nearly a thousand soldiers, creating a hugh valley in the process and should be comparable to demolition fist in terms of power, and Wolfheim is definitely not dodging it

Just read the chapter again. God Serena used more than three spells and they were still breathing after that.
You misunderstood, can you provide proof that God Serena's attacks were comparable to FDK spells?

Last edited:

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Attacks on the level of Natsus roar(s) are absolutely undogeable. You either set-up some sort of defence, counter/offset it with your own attack or stand there and take it like a man. I think someone with Spriggan level durability and endurance should be able to take one FDK attack and continue fighting with moderate-heavy injuries, Wolfheim doesn't have Spriggan level durability.

Judging the Ishval Saint Vs Serena fight would be downright impossible if we did not have Jura there as a measuring stick (probably why he was brought along). Thankfully we do/did so we could safely say things like Wolfheims durability and endurance comparatively sucks, and Serenas casual DS attacks aren't even remotely close to even Natsus casual roar.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Seriously? Marin or Mest can just teleport from his roar.
Fair enough, let me rephrase. Undogeable by anyone who can't teleport in the Fairy Tail verse.

~Charging Lightning~

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol, even when people agree with the winner there are still heated debates...

Natsu wins.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Fair enough, let me rephrase. Undogeable by anyone who can't teleport in the Fairy Tail verse.
Ok, halfman from lamia can dodge roar with his barrier

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok, halfman from lamia can dodge roar with his barrier
:rofl That was a funny joke but even pre-ts attacks would tag and oneshot Big Eyebrows.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I choose Natsu. Even though Wolfheim is given the title "Wizard Saint" and "God of Ishgar", it's not like the title Wizard Saint is updated every year, every month, every day, or even every second. There will be always someone that eventually surpasses him out there. Instead, him being given that title is 'less relevant' as he got that more or less 8++ years ago. And I think Natsu has surpassed Wolfheim now.

Last edited:

Mard Geer

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
A year gap of Natsu's power. Well, Natsu wins.

Marche

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Natsu without any problem.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Isn't this thread a little unfair? We only know about Wolfheim's Take Over Magic while we've seen Natsu from the beginning of the series so we know most of his attacks..
Also why are people saying Natsu one shotted Jacob ffs people then what did he do to BlueNote? Zero shot him?
That wasn't a one shot by any means..
I'm placing my money on Wolfheim since he's still a mystery and I have a good idea of Natsu's current power level...he's stronger than pre TS Gildarts but slightly below Spriggan 12 level

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Isn't this thread a little unfair? We only know about Wolfheim's Take Over Magic while we've seen Natsu from the beginning of the series so we know most of his attacks..
Also why are people saying Natsu one shotted Jacob ffs people then what did he do to BlueNote? Zero shot him?
That wasn't a one shot by any means..
I'm placing my money on Wolfheim since he's still a mystery and I have a good idea of Natsu's current power level...he's stronger than pre TS Gildarts but slightly below Spriggan 12 level
I agree with this. We can barely compare Wolfheim's feats with Natsu. Saying that Natsu could oneshot or low diff Wolfheim is only based on the fact we know a lot more about him, which is pretty unfair. I was thinking about voting for Wolfheim as well but I didn't because I would base my vote a lot on hype. Anyway, this fight would be difficult for Natsu just because he is a God of Ishgar.

People who say Natsu oneshotted Jacob probably didn't read their fight at all..

Mirage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Natsu low diff tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.