Fantasy - Natsu vs God Serena | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Natsu vs God Serena

Who would win

• Natsu

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • God Serena

Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Strongest in Ishgar faces off against Prince of the Fire Dragons.

vs

Restriction: no DF for natsu

Place: where God Serena fought GoI
Well, I commented here early on in the year and I went for God Serena but in regards to the most recent match-up...
  • Natsu Dragneel > God Serena [High-Extreme Difficulty]
DF Natsu is restricted. And I don't think Base Natsu or FDKM Natsu can beat him. But I think E.N.D can. Hence, I'm voting for Natsu now.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
damn, how stupid I was back in a day :derp

I apologize to everyone 🙇‍♂️

anyone had a change of heart over the years???

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Natsu makes GS his pet.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Reading through this thread, Makes me laugh so hard. I loved how every Natsu hater is 100% wrong and use utter none sense reasoning. Man i was so mad back in the time for a reason lmao!

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Such an old thread. The answer now is obviously Natsu wins, but back at 2016? Not such a positive answer.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Actually true, But still, People didn't put DF into consideration!

Natsu was oneshotting spriggans in blaze dragon king mode, I mean saying Serena back in the time would low diff him is none sense!

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Actually true, But still, People didn't put DF into consideration!

Natsu was oneshotting spriggans in blaze dragon king mode, I mean saying Serena back in the time would low diff him is none sense!
People back then weren't sure if Natsu could use DF willingly. Natsu without DF would be around Laxus tier, not God tier like how he's when he's on DF.

Natsu one shotted fodder Spriggans who were just hax. Those kind of guys getting one shotted was a feature in the arc, not an exception. Serena had good stats, and had fire DS magic, which counters Natsu; while he can use other magic to hurt Natsu. Obviously he won't get low diff'd, but it wouldn't be a stretch to argue that Serena would win this back in Alverez days if you think that DF isn't willingly accessible to Natsu.

Obviously, currently, anyone who argues for Serena has to be retarded. Current Natsu would solo all Spriggans put together.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Lmao you're trying too hard.
??
He's strong enough to destroy nerfed Aldoron with his DF combo'd with Igneel/Ignia/AF powers. Nerfed Aldo would solo all Spriggans

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
??
He's strong enough to destroy nerfed Aldoron with his DF combo'd with Igneel/Ignia/AF powers. Nerfed Aldo would solo all Spriggans
Nerfed Aldo would not solo all Spriggans lmao.

He also didn't use Igneel/Ignia/AF powers.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Nerfed Aldo would not solo all Spriggans lmao.

He also didn't use Igneel/Ignia/AF powers.
Natsu without DF, was no diff'd by nerfed Aldo. Not even August is gonna do that. He's without a doubt stronger than any Spriggan

It's implied he did, by Aldoron.

Ok, let me ask you this. Do you agree that the Natsu who rekt Aldoron is far stronger than the Natsu who rekt FH Zeref? If yes, then it's not hard to imagine why this Natsu would solo all Spriggans

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
People back then weren't sure if Natsu could use DF willingly. Natsu without DF would be around Laxus tier, not God tier like how he's when he's on DF.

Natsu one shotted fodder Spriggans who were just hax. Those kind of guys getting one shotted was a feature in the arc, not an exception. Serena had good stats, and had fire DS magic, which counters Natsu; while he can use other magic to hurt Natsu. Obviously he won't get low diff'd, but it wouldn't be a stretch to argue that Serena would win this back in Alverez days if you think that DF isn't willingly accessible to Natsu.

Obviously, currently, anyone who argues for Serena has to be retarded. Current Natsu would solo all Spriggans put together.
Because they took 1 shot from Natsu, doesn't mean they are fodders, I disagree with that concept. For all we know is August and Irene were the strongest spriggans, However, I don't think the power gap between the rest is that big. Sure some are stronger some are weaker but within close margin. Natsu oneshotted enhanced Neinhart. Who knows how much stronger he have gotten with this enhancement yet he still took 1 shot. Idk how anyone would say Serena would low diff Natsu even in that time.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Natsu without DF, was no diff'd by nerfed Aldo. Not even August is gonna do that. He's without a doubt stronger than any Spriggan

Ok, let me ask you this. Do you agree that the Natsu who rekt Aldoron is far stronger than the Natsu who rekt FH Zeref? If yes, then it's not hard to imagine why this Natsu would solo all Spriggans
August doesn't need to do it on his own. Add 11 others and they can.

He didn't use their powers. His fire just resembled their power. They didn't have anything to do with it.

Natsu is not soloing the Spriggans lmao. They tire him out and clean house gg.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Which Natsu literally denied.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
August doesn't need to do it on his own. Add 11 others and they can.

He didn't use their powers. His fire just resembled their power. They didn't have anything to do with it.

Natsu is not soloing the Spriggans lmao. They tire him out and clean house gg.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Which Natsu literally denied.
My point here was to show the amount of difference in PL. Nerfed Aldo himself is far superior to August, based on his performance against non DF Natsu. Once the power difference is that high, numbers don't really matter. Any Spriggan who's not August, Eileen, Serena and Larcade gets instantly one shot the moment the fight begins. Then he can low diff each of them.

Even if you argue otherwise for nerfed Aldo, DF Natsu destroyed nerfed Aldo. DF Natsu is quite a bit above nerfed Aldo, who is far superior to August (the strongest Spriggan). Now, this is too much of a PL difference for numbers to do jack

Natsu said: "it's my fire"
That doesn't contradict Aldorn's claim. It's likely the case that Natsu learned the properties of those dragon's fires. FDK mode is Natsu using fire which has same property of Igneel's flames. When he went all out, he used all the fires he knows. That's all

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Natsu beats god Serena in a good fight maybe standard high diff I don't see god Serena giving natsu a tough time like suzaku did

Ratrace

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
At least a high difficult win for Natsu mostly because he’s at a disadvantage