Semifinal - Natsu vs. Laxus | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Natsu vs. Laxus

Who wins?

• Natsu Dragneel

Votes: 37 72.5%
  • Laxus Dreyar

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
I have no major issues saying he does once he goes DF for sure, but without it, it’a still a struggle. Laxus makes him work for it.
Yeah, that's more like it.

Natsu probably wins even without DF. But without DF, he's in Laxus tier with his next best mode. Like you said, it will be a struggle

You were saying Natsu has no chance without DF earlier? That isn't true

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Ok, somewhat agree about vaping lake. Still it one shot Jacob.
Erza's smile was portrayal, that suggests she thinks he surpassed her
FDKM Natsu one shot Jacob, Jacob only held his own against base Natsu. Laxus also did one shot, yes. Both are comparable feats I suppose?
It was partial, because we see Natsu progressively becoming more demonic in fight against Gray. In the end, he would've been a full fledged demon.
Not really, Erza's smile doesn't mean anything other than Natsu was stronger than Tartaros Natsu. As for surpassing Erza, Erza has thought that since the Phantom Lord arc.
Laxus's feat is better, Jacob took several hits earlier, and was smacking Natsu around, while Laxus on the other hand was the one smacking around Wahl. Laxus also didn't need Red Lightning to do it, he could have done it in base easily, like he would've against Ajeel, Wahl was just immune to his magic. Base Laxus is on FDK level, likely above.
No, not really. Natsu's demon hands go back and forth at random. As far as we know that's END fully awakened as a full fledged demon.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Naw, Natsu was clear Laxus was his big target, then everybody else. An the relevance is to the insinuation this isn’t an easy fight. Even before he had a mode of his own the gap between Laxus and Natsu was large. Casual moves from Alvarez Laxus accomplished the same goals FDK Natsu did. I have no problem saying Natsu can win this. I have no major issues saying he does once he goes DF for sure, but without it, it’a still a struggle. Laxus makes him work for it.
No he didn't. Show me anywhere that made Laxus a bigger target......

Casual Laxus is comparable to FDK Natsu? :teehee

Big headcanon.

Vex_Haid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Natsu probably wins even without DF. But without DF, he's in Laxus tier with his next best mode. Like you said, it will be a struggle

natsu without dragon force gets stomped lol

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I can see the fight going mostly as Laxus vs Erza did, give or take. The difference being Natsu's eventual push into DF, where he'd win, definitely. Voting Natsu.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

I was saying he doesn’t win without DF. At worst Laxus has similar feats to FDKM in just his base with casual attacks. Plus Laxus has RLD mode now. Natsu needs to go DF to get the upper hand and decisively take the victory. Otherwise no, i definitely lean Laxus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No he didn't. Show me anywhere that made Laxus a bigger target......

Casual Laxus is comparable to FDK Natsu? :teehee

Big headcanon.
You forgot already huh. https://www.mangasee123.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-447-page-18.html

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
As much as i dont like Natsu and his powerups, Laxus isnt winning this.
If i remember correctly, even at the end of the og series base Natsu was like the only one still somewhat standing against Acnologia, while the others were eating dirt, including Laxus who was imo more fresh then Natsu. And that was Natsu after he fought FH Zeref. Unless someone thinks base Laxus has more firepower than Acnologia.
If hes serious, base Natsu was shown to withstand quite the punishment and just keep going. Enough time for him to enter his new forms which are just overkill at this point in the series.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Only way Laxus beats Natsu is if he restricts himself to base.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Only way Laxus beats Natsu is if he restricts himself to base.
Anything short of DF and he can mess around and lose. PBP, so let that sizzle in ya spirit.

DeadlyBeast

Reaction score
Country
United States
Natsu definitely taking this one. As the main character he will always be just strong enough to take down whatever opponent he faces, despite believability.

Status
Not open for further replies.