Discussion - New Crewmembers | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion New Crewmembers

Who do you want to join the crew?

• Lavilia

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Jinn

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Amira

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Elsie

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Kleene

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Clarise

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Paul

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Who does everyone want to see join the crew next for me I would love to Lavilia join the crew at some point.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to see Elsie join the most but I don't want that for a while.

Not sure about next but Lavilia is on the list for me too. Don't really want Jinn, honestly.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
It is likely that Jinn will soon, also Labilia and Clarise, and to clarify Elsie will not unite until after a certain event of Political Conflict in the Interstellar Government or something by Style
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

New characters could also appear in the Battle Coliseum Tournament Saga. As they were not asked to be characters with the Appearance of the Avatars of Weisz and Amira de Digitalis, If so, the Girl (Similar to Altera of FGO, Class Saber) will grab him with Kicks, I do not know how he will be the subject that Amira created to Impersonate to Homura. And Many More Characters Appear, I Wish A Girl Based On Brandish And Another On Hisui.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

These Characters, and I Admit the Party of Let's Say the White-Haired Brunette Girl laughed at me because I imagine her kicking Weisz, I already said that I do not know what to say about Guy, and as I said there could be more new characters in this saga.

Who does everyone want to see join the crew next for me I would love to Lavilia join the crew at some point.
What you want, is to see more often the body of her.

But I do not blame you.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
As much as I want Clarise to join the crew I think she will become the new guild master after the current guild master is arrested for his crimes.

What you want, is to see more often the body of her.

But I do not blame you.
I think Lavilia would be get character development and we would see her past if she joined the crew and it would fun to see Rebecca and Lavilia’s rivalry 24/7.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
I wonder if Madame Kurenai will have a daughter.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
The why.
Because his mother is a tyrant who does not allow progress to those who ... if he existed.
Well, it would give depth to the story. And maybe this Young Girl is against Madame, and therefore she could be a possible new Member Crew.
And Connor was not on the Planet, Besides I do not see it ... Well, if I'm honest, I'd like a new character for the crew.
Mmmm and more Planet Characters

I will put it in this way, we would all love to see Minerva in Edens Zero. And if Madame Kurenai had a daughter and looked like Minerva, who would have thought about that. Or it's very Soon for Minerva in Edens Zero.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
The why.
Because his mother is a tyrant who does not allow progress to those who ... if he existed.
Well, it would give depth to the story. And maybe this Young Girl is against Madame, and therefore she could be a possible new Member Crew.
And Connor was not on the Planet, Besides I do not see it ... Well, if I'm honest, I'd like a new character for the crew.
Mmmm and more Planet Characters

I will put it in this way, we would all love to see Minerva in Edens Zero. And if Madame Kurenai had a daughter and looked like Minerva, who would have thought about that. Or it's very Soon for Minerva in Edens Zero.
Idk as looking on latest chapter she probably don't have children especially killing those who don't deserve to touch her like that to give children.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Idk as looking on latest chapter she probably don't have children especially killing those who don't deserve to touch her like that to give children.
It can be Adopted, Also with respect to Minerva, it is evident that Jienma is her Adoptive Father, or she looks more like her Mother. But what do you think about the idea of a girl like Minerva appearing and joining the crew?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It can be Adopted, Also with respect to Minerva, it is evident that Jienma is her Adoptive Father, or she looks more like her Mother. But what do you think about the idea of a girl like Minerva appearing and joining the crew?
I'd like a Minerva type. Something a little on the evil side but working towards redemption.

More immediately though I'd like to see another male character. The balance is way off right now. I'd like to see somebody older. Kinda like a Gildarts.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
I'd like a Minerva type. Something a little on the evil side but working towards redemption.

More immediately though I'd like to see another male character. The balance is way off right now. I'd like to see somebody older. Kinda like a Gildarts.
I agree, Gildarts is needed in Edens Zero. If he does not become a member of the crew, he can become the master of the Shooting Starlight Guild, maybe, just maybe.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Do anyone think Paul should join EZ crew? Given his performance in arc so far and his dedication to Valkyrie to stay by her side even after death just to inform Homura while helping the crew in process make it feels he has potential to join.

Especially latest chapter as he told where Madame is located through silence, but you can feel the weight of the scene along how and way he connects with how Shiki felt on going after them.

What you all think?

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Do anyone think Paul should join EZ crew? Given his performance in arc so far and his dedication to Valkyrie to stay by her side even after death just to inform Homura while helping the crew in process make it feels he has potential to join.

Especially latest chapter as he told where Madame is located through silence, but you can feel the weight of the scene along how and way he connects with how Shiki felt on going after them.

What you all think?
The Options Are:
A) Paul
B) Nino
C) Mysterious Character.

It can be a New one or be an already Seen, It could be Jinn or Other.
If it is a New one, it could be a New Design or a Character Design based on Fairy Tail or Rave Master, either a Character or a Fusion of Characters to make a slightly newer one.
I also don't know Nino, but I think Paul would like to improve Sun Jewell in a way that would be a Monster Hunter.

I wonder if Madame Kurenai will have a daughter.
He guesses that he has a daughter, but he didn't expect it to be Homura.

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
We can have anyone new actually. Maybe even Old Weiss and that Rabbit Lady. But I hope for at least an alien ally. Otherwise I may question why soem robots are written in this story of being good and bad while msot aliens are written bad.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
We can have anyone new actually. Maybe even Old Weiss and that Rabbit Lady. But I hope for at least an alien ally. Otherwise I may question why soem robots are written in this story of being good and bad while msot aliens are written bad.
Yes the Bunny Alien Girl

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
It is possible that the Alien Bunny Girl will appear after this Arc.
Not being more accurate.
Professor Weisz Steiner (X792) (Elder) finally contact Rebecca and in passing to her Young Alternate Version, The Version of the Usagi (X792) asks her to run a Standard Message 50 years ago.

It is possible that the Future Members will soon change in Number, they may be Several, in particular Jinn and Labilia; oh and the Usagi/ Bunny Alien Girl.
Now that I think about what will be Jinn's Full Name or his Real Name.
In addition to the past of Labilia, that is to say how she became so evil with people and why Rebecca has so much theme, that is to say she is crazy or thinks that Rebecca did something to her or gets rid of Rebecca for something Traumatic of her Past.
Another important fact would be the name of the Usagi / Bunny Alien Girl.
Those are things that should be clarified in the next arcs.

I think it's Something soon but since we already talked about it, they should be thinking about putting the Space Aqua Brandish in the options.

She could join them, something like Robin Nico from One Piece, especially because Guilts' women are usually slaves or other things just as bad or worse for them.

Last edited: