Discussion - New Crewmembers | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion New Crewmembers

Who do you want to join the crew?

• Lavilia

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Jinn

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Amira

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Elsie

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Kleene

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Clarise

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Paul

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Clown from Argentina

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
You don't want Norma's Bunny Alien / Norma's Usagi.
You don't want it to come out in the future.
Do not spoil this great story with this shi....... :pwnge

She left with the old man and that it.:yodawg

This young Weisz must live a different life, with other connections, other desires, other achievements and etc.:hip

Altuzer Von G Dust D

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Do not spoil this great story with this shi....... :pwnge

She left with the old man and that it.:yodawg

This young Weisz must live a different life, with other connections, other desires, other achievements and etc.:hip
I don't ask her because she wants us to be with Weisz, but because they gave her so much promotion and I know that they prefer her before Labilia, in this case Akaneno in particular.
But who knows at the time we will know about it either X442 or X492.
In fact I would be satisfied with his Name and
Some interaction with those of the crew, it is already a matter of Hiro Mashima if he wants it in the future, that it is after Jinn joins the Edens Zero Crew, or not only comes out once in a while.
And see part of the Past of the two Weisz, Old (X492) and Young (X442).

Clown from Argentina

Reaction score
Country
France
I don't ask her because she wants us to be with Weisz, but because they gave her so much promotion and I know that they prefer her before Labilia, in this case Akaneno in particular.
But who knows at the time we will know about it either X442 or X492.
In fact I would be satisfied with his Name and
Some interaction with those of the crew, it is already a matter of Hiro Mashima if he wants it in the future, that it is after Jinn joins the Edens Zero Crew, or not only comes out once in a while.
And see part of the Past of the two Weisz, Old (X492) and Young (X442).
I think that your rabbit girl was replaced by Homura (after all but before chapter 19 it was not any Homura sketch from the author). :3c
If you want to get a rabbit girl then carefully look at the Pino design in human form.:yodawg

Besides but I don't care about Jinn (he is another little cocky asshole). And I would like to look at his sister (provided that she is not a loli, plz Mashima). Give me Kleene here Jinn and get out:umad

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd like to see the rabbit girl show up a bunch as the series progresses. And then maybe.

It would just be a fun tease to have Wiesz run into her all the time.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
I think that your rabbit girl was replaced by Homura (after all but before chapter 19 it was not any Homura sketch from the author). :3c
If you want to get a rabbit girl then carefully look at the Pino design in human form.:yodawg

Besides but I don't care about Jinn (he is another little cocky asshole). And I would like to look at his sister (provided that she is not a loli, plz Mashima). Give me Kleene here Jinn and get out:umad
That sounds extremely capricious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'd like to see the rabbit girl show up a bunch as the series progresses. And then maybe.

It would just be a fun tease to have Wiesz run into her all the time.
It is an Excellent Option

Clown from Argentina

Reaction score
Country
France
That sounds extremely capricious.

It is an Excellent Option
It just looks capricious your attempt to shove an unnecessary character like rabbit girl. :umad

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
It just looks capricious your attempt to shove an unnecessary character like rabbit girl. :umad
I respect your opinion but I did not refer to Capricoso's Norma's Usagi.
I was referring to Jinn, you take issue when he is an excellent character with a good background.
And I will clarify something if mashima wants to waste characters with ties to the members of the Edens Zero crew, Jinn is more Excellent than Wesiz, I don't know why they praise him so much considering he is a silly womanizer, and those can get to break the ice with women, but they usually screw up massively with touch and affection.
And the Old Weisz told him that he would have a different life as more like an abvertence so that he would not suffer many of the things that happened, something tells me that a mechanical arm is the least of the catastrophies of his Youth.
But being Just with Weisz, he is not a bad person, he is only very direct, more than necessary, too coquettish for the tolerable in a man.
But it seems that going with the crew has taken its less selfish side, and more its friendly and compressive side, apart from Perseptive, at least now think about whether their actions have any repercussion.
He has grown in that sense as a person

But stop Jinn, that if you analyze his life he at least knows that if he did or does something horrible he deserves a punishment, and does not like unnecessarily abusing his goals or other people, he does everything for his Little Sister, but It has a limit for it or rather seeks to limit the horrors it does.
That is to say when Rebecca got in the middle of Ganof when she wanted to hit another B-Cubber (Cup), Jinn intervened saying "Do not damage the Merchandise", if it were as Ganof would say "Illega sure does not notice." Also when he had the mission of capturing Labilia he tried not to hurt her, although she cries massively, if Labilia Cried when someone treated her badly; If we compare it to how she treats Rebecca, I would say that just holding her arm tightly is less than humiliating someone for pleasure (like half), but the only thing that at least Jinn didn't do for machismo is not good either.
Only Illega, Kurenai, Spider, Sister (Rogue Out), Noah and Drakken Joe are Worse.
For Collecting Women and wanting to "Play" with them, Kill and Pretend to Violate Women, Steal Identity, Turn an entire Planet into a Slavery Club, Use Stolen Power of Another Person, Sell to Those Who Trust in Him, Sell Information to Criminals, Initiate Slavery, Kill Innocents for money or pleasure and humiliate them; those things.

Labilia is crazy and relieves her stress on being mean to Rebecca, that's not right. But in the Future we may see if there are more reasons for that, or how it was Labilia's Past
Jinn is more Tragic, he did things he can't forget even if he tries and he regrets and just to save his Little Sister, hopefully see more Background.
Regarding Norma's Usagi Girl / Bunny Girl and Weisz I am sincerely more interested in the past of this lust head and its history with her, if Mashima wants to put her in a Future in the Crew that is her decision and if not good there already .

In addition to all this the forum is to compare theories and share opinions of the possible events of History.

Do not throw to others the "things" that you do or how you act.
And I say it without offending you, with all the respect you have, and I don't mean to be offended -_-, I just tell you that you have to evaluate any possible scenario.
And I repeat when I told you Capricious I was referring to Jinn, not to the Bunny Alien Girl.
And if they could be a pre-conceptual idea of Homura, I have no complaints, I love Homura.
But everything is possible, besides it is likely that after defeating Drakken Joe, the Crew visits its Stars of Origin and explores a little more of the Cosmos Sakura, before crossing the Dragon Falls

Last edited:

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
The last few Weisz-centric posts have been moved to his discussion thread.

This thread is for the discussion of new potential crew members, which Weisz is clearly not.
If I apologize for it but a certain person, cof a clown cof, has been getting capricious and tantrum for taking into account several characters that reappear in the future.
And attacking some of them.
Especially attacking Jinn and Labilia.

Since we talk about Jinn.
This may be the arc in which it reappears.
Why maybe he joined the Berial Goel when he left Guilst.
It would be a Perfect Moment, but it would have to be when they are back in Blue Garden.
But with the last scene that appeared it is certain that Jinn will have reason to help those of the Crew of the Edens Zero.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
It will be that in the forest there will be someone who is added at the end or in some next arch.
And I don't mean the more gluttonous B-Cubber than Rebecca.

Kouichi

Reaction score
Country
Estonia
I would love to see B-Cuber Mirajane on crew but who am I kidding? Jk, anyways....
Though this may be my opinion but I would love to see Eraser or someone in Interstellar Army something to join the crew. You know, for Intel.

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would love to see B-Cuber Mirajane on crew but who am I kidding? Jk, anyways....
Though this may be my opinion but I would love to see Eraser or someone in Interstellar Army something to join the crew. You know, for Intel.
No thanks. Keep it different.

It depends on who it could be. Though Idk if any will to be honest.

Kouichi

Reaction score
Country
Estonia
No thanks. Keep it different.

It depends on who it could be. Though Idk if any will to be honest.
I was kidding lmao

Though I could see Labilia joining the crew but not now. Maybr we don't need crewmembers for now since they're alright as of as it is. It felt lackluster when anyone joins in a crew who has greater intel and ether level, and it'll overshadow some of original crewmembers.

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wonder when we will get an Alien Crewmate. I like diversity and technically they are Human 'Aliens', but I more different in body type in a way. Do you guys have any ideas when and who or what you like them to be like?