Hangout - New Prince of Tennis General + Q&A | Page 87 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout New Prince of Tennis General + Q&A

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Atobe's the most popular one in the valentine chocolate, where fans buy chocolate to give to him.

He's the most popular one amongst the female fans, but that doesn't include the male fans as well.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Atobe's the most popular one in the valentine chocolate, where fans buy chocolate to give to him.

He's the most popular one amongst the female fans, but that doesn't include the male fans as well.
Nah, he ranked first in the final PoT poll as well, with twice as many points as 2nd place (Fuji) and hasn't dropped from the top 3 ever since in popularity polls, chocolate voting and valekiss voting. Usually the results are rather similar in all of them so they do kind of serve as popularity rankings, him dropping this much is rather unheard of.

Granted, yes, I think we haven't got many "regular polls" since the end of PoT. The last poll was tenipury party's in 2019 but I don't think there's had been another official one since the end of OG.

Also tbf I'd think most people voting in these are women.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There's a bunch of fun trivia in this ranking, like Sumire the horse ranking higher than Ryuzaki herself, Dorgias beating his dog by a single vote, Kiraku at 112 but no Jouseis this time, Saeki 31st (my boyyy) Fukushi 99th (my boyyy2), Kaji top 50 despite doing absolutely nothing, etc.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Did someone share the cover? Sorry if I missed it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Some more poll results here:

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
276, 277 and 278 have now been translated.

Only 7 more to close the gap wooo.

There's more chapters ready except for typesetting. The group is looking for people to join the team to help in that regard, so if anyone has typeset before or is interested in learning, you can dm the person doing the uploads in mangadex.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

There's more chapters ready except for typesetting. The group is looking for people to join the team to help in that regard, so if anyone has typeset before or is interested in learning, you can dm the person doing the uploads in mangadex.
Wow. Good work hardy.

So 7 chapters to go. And then english version will be available up to chapter 339.

I kinda excited for english version for the Spain Chapters. And also for the Japan Intra Tourney.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Wow. Good work hardy.

So 7 chapters to go. And then english version will be available up to chapter 339.

I kinda excited for english version for the Spain Chapters. And also for the Japan Intra Tourney.
Bruh I don't do nothing lol, I just pass stuff along.

I really wanna see the conclusion of this match. I wonder if it's stated that Oni was stacking Kijin and TNK at the end... or not.

The rest we mostly got the gist of, I think.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Bruh I don't do nothing lol, I just pass stuff along.

I really wanna see the conclusion of this match. I wonder if it's stated that Oni was stacking Kijin and TNK at the end... or not.

The rest we mostly got the gist of, I think.
Ngl, if Oni is stacking it.

then that means QP Ultimate Aura is on another level. Maybe even Significantly Stronger than TNK.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Ngl, if Oni is stacking it.

then that means QP Ultimate Aura is on another level. Maybe even Significantly Stronger than TNK.
Not translated yet but Volk says that if Oni's shot had gone in the tides of the match would had changed and maybe QP would had lost. And Oni was playing injured... so I'm not sure I'd hype the Ultimate Aura that much (but yes it's quite stronger than TnK alone).

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Wow Hardy

It is revealed in chapter 255 that Last World Cup. It was Germany VS Switzerland in the Finals.

Since in that chapter, Swiss Players said that they want to play against Germany AGAIN in the Finals.

Randy/Albert want to play against Doubles Pro.

Henri wants to play against VOLK.
(LMAO Henri. You cannot even Beat Kiko)

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Wow Hardy

It is revealed in chapter 255 that Last World Cup. It was Germany VS Switzerland in the Finals.

Since in that chapter, Swiss Players said that they want to play against Germany AGAIN in the Finals.

Randy/Albert want to play against Doubles Pro.

Henri wants to play against VOLK.
(LMAO Henri. You cannot even Beat Kiko)
Yeah, ik.

It lost a bunch of hype in hindsight because Konomi said Medanore would never score on Volk, or something like that.

Henri wanting to play Volk is like Rokkaku's Shudo wanting to play Fuji after seeing him wreck Jirou, lol.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Yeah, ik.

It lost a bunch of hype in hindsight because Konomi said Medanore would never score on Volk, or something like that.

Henri wanting to play Volk is like Rokkaku's Shudo wanting to play Fuji after seeing him wreck Jirou, lol.
Thought Medanore has more potential that Volk

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yeah, ik.

No way Medanore will never score on Volk imo. Lol

I even think Medanore will turn out stronger. Haha

PS: I think u meant Amadeus

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Think we'll see Medanore vs Volk practice match?

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I meant Amadeus yes. I had 2 tabs opened and derped mixing up their names.

I think we'll see how Medanore got injured, but in a Byoudouin flashback not Volk.

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I meant Amadeus yes. I had 2 tabs opened and derped mixing up their names.

I think we'll see how Medanore got injured, but in a Byoudouin flashback not Volk.
Did Tokugawa injure Medanore? I remember he was the one who caused his injury, not Byo.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Did Tokugawa injure Medanore? I remember he was the one who caused his injury, not Byo.
Yes it was Tokugawa that injured him.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Pretty sure it was Tokugawa, yeah, but I still have my doubts. Translating that bit was weird.

Whoever it was gets the flashback haha.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Pretty sure it was Tokugawa, yeah, but I still have my doubts. Translating that bit was weird.

Whoever it was gets the flashback haha.
Tokugawa also said to Medanore something like "Which one is I am talking with right now?""

Implying that he knows Medanore's Personality. As well as he already played against him in the past.

But wait, Last World Cup 2 years ago. Tokugawa could not have Part of Japan's Team since He is not yet a Hser at that point. He was a 3rd year Mser (Like Tezuka rn). And we all know Mser cannot play last WC.

However, it is shown that Tokugawa won a tourney in France. So, he might be joining Different Europe Tournaments.

He could have Met or Play against Medanore in those Euro Tourney.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Tokugawa also said to Medanore something like "Which one is I am talking with right now?""

Implying that he knows Medanore's Personality. As well as he already played against him in the past.

But wait, Last World Cup 2 years ago. Tokugawa could not have Part of Japan's Team since He is not yet a Hser at that point. He was a 3rd year Mser (Like Tezuka rn). And we all know Mser cannot play last WC.

However, it is shown that Tokugawa won a tourney in France. So, he might be joining Different Europe Tournaments.

He could have Met or Play against Medanore in those Euro Tourney.
Yeah, I think it all points towards Tokugawa playing against Medanore before he arrived to Japan, when he lived in Europe, but then I struggle to see how Byoudouin (who we know travelled the world) wrecked him so hard.

Maybe it was some sort of accident? Or Medanore unlocked his other personality in that match and then disappeared (which means it wasn't a direct injury)?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yeah, I think it all points towards Tokugawa playing against Medanore before he arrived to Japan, when he lived in Europe, but then I struggle to see how Byoudouin (who we know travelled the world) wrecked him so hard.

Maybe it was some sort of accident? Or Medanore unlocked his other personality in that match and then disappeared (which means it wasn't a direct injury)?
Konomi Loves these "Europe Tourney/Expedition" thing. Lmao.

Iirc,

Ludovic, QP, Romeo, Tokugawa all have joined or be a part of some Europe Tournaments or Expedition. (Lowkey wanna make a thread about Europe Tourney. Lol)

(Maybe Siegfried too since he knows Romeo won in his age bracket.)

Maybe Germany, Switzerland, France, and Spain Players frequently see each other in Europe Tourneys in their respective age bracket. (Wait, I realized all of them are rank 1-4 countries. Lol)

Last edited:

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Anyone know where I can watch Atobe vs Yukimura?