Discussion - New Roles and New Rules Suggestion Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion New Roles and New Rules Suggestion Thread

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Submissions for new roles need to follow the next format in order to be considered:

I. [Place Holder Name]

II. [Affiliation]

III. [Short Description]

IV. [Long Description/Idea/Premise/Scope]

V. [Priority/RoleType/Interactions/other Specifics]

I. Troublemaker

II.
Town

III. Can once per game make a Day phase lynch be the top 2 voted people instead of regular 1 top voted person. Every player has 2 votes but cannot vote the same player twice.

IV. PMs the host on the night before the day he wishes to use his power on. Host announces at start of day that the 2 top voted players will be lynched.
Everyone gets 2 votes that they can use on 2 individual players. Both can be moved once like usual. Example:
!votekill1 PlayerX
!votekill2 PlayerY
!votelock2
(locks on PlayerY).

Any other format is also fine as long as players specify who they are voting and if it's a new vote or they are changing their first one.

V. Doesn't have a Priority, happens at the end of night after all other actions. Doesn't target another player. Primary role.

Since it happens at the end of a phase, the player can be both blocked and killed to prevent it happening.

I. Psychiatrist

II. Townie

III. The Psychiatrist investigates one person per night phase to see if the player has a Secondary Role. They get a "Your target has a secondary role" if that is the case, and a "Your target does not have a secondary role" if it's not. The Psychiatrist does not find out the allegiance of the target.

IV. It's a counter for scum secondaries without outright revealing them, leaving room for guess work and player reading.

V. Priority 2, Primary Role.

Current roles Approved for testing here

Rules on including those in a game:
  • A host can take any of these roles and test them in their game. Depending on results from testing the role it will either be included into the Role list or need more changes/testing.
  • A host at the very least has to announce in the opening post of the game that new roles are being tested, or alternatively even more specifically reveal the roles that are being tested.
Link to the last update post with the roles that are either close to approval or were not approved: here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
This thread is meant to be for suggestions of new roles and new rules.

High Council
The Core Council
Everyone is allowed to participate in these discussions, but only people listed in the Council can fully Approve new suggestions. 3 Approvals are enough for a new role suggestion to be taken into testing, unless there's a lot of heavy disagreement.

Roles approved for testing can be used by any host in their game, and depending on how the testing goes the role is either added to the role list or changed.

High Council are notable people who should be in the loop and know what's being done around here, mainly overseeing.

Core Council are the more active people with decent playing experience and host experience, who are interested in the game enough to discuss several matters and help make decisions. They are the ones making decisions on game rules.

Anyone who is interested and experienced enough can be added to the Core Council.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Oh when we used to play Mafia in real life we had this role Mirror. And the 2nd role is what I read about back then.

Exhibitionist (the name is pretty stupid)- has an ability to "scare" somebody at night and the person is unable to talk/discuss during the next day phase. The person can only vote.

Mirror- if mafia targets the Mirror, instead of the Mirror being killed the mafia member who made the kill dies.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Uhhhh interesting thread. Why did I not see this earlier!

Successor I don't see a problem with this, only that so far most Vigilantes used their power on day one, out of fear they get killed before using it. [highlight]probably adding[/highlight]

See no problem with the Healthy Townie, like an substitute of normal Townie. [highlight]adding[/highlight]

The Mirror is pretty similar to the Bomb, just that it is only dangerous for the Mafia. Kind of overpowered. Hmm not sure. Maybe one could adjust it somehow, like it reflecting any ability that is used on it... but that would only be healing (which sort of makes sense, the Doctor being protected by the Mirror when targeting it), blocking (just a wasted move then, except it neglates the ability of the mirror and making it vulnerable to Mafia kills), investigation (really don't know how that should work). OR we can make it work like this: the Mirror targets someone every night, and projects the effect that is done to it on someone else. i.e. killing, protecting, investigation (without the detectives knowing), distracting... only thing bothers me here is that it is an other unvulnerable night character. What do you guys think? ~pending

Exhibitionist as like the opposer of Sickly Townie powerwise. Sort of overpowered, I don't know. The whole game is based on discussings at days, it would take a lot of fun out of it, IMO. /rejecting in this execution

Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I don't like any of them.

The successor kills some of the strategy behind the vigilante. Not only that, I don't see how it's fair if a mafia takes him down and then there's another bastard with a gun.

Healthy townie is a role that will end up revealed as a townie if a sickly targets him, and I don't like that. Besides, the sickly is already weak enough to have a bastard inmune to it.

The Mirror is a safe PGO, simply OP.

The exhibitionist is a joy killer.

Gonna add some roles that we suggested a long time ago (in the LoL game discussion) later.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I was thinking to alter some roles that I'm not happy with.

How about this:
Investigator (Townie): The Investigator can investigate a dead player each night. if his role is hidden because of the Janitor. He uses his ability during the day by sending a PM to the host so that only he get to knows the unknown role. (GAME 24) He gets to know the player's role when it's hidden by the Janitor, the Detectives' and Doctors' state of mind and can see through a Death Miller.

...and something with the Paranoid Gun Owner having only one bullet in his gun.

Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Jester

Jester (recommended by DD) http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jester "what you guys think of the jester, one variation I'd put is after he is lynched he decides if he is with mafia or townie. If mafia win he wins and visa versa!"

I like this one, it's a different 3rd party, one that can actually win lol

Neighbor

Neighbor (DD again) http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Neighbor

not this one, we barely play with Masons anyway

Hated Townie

Hated Townie - (niichan) The hated townie needs one less vote to get killed.
Scenarios when he will die:
1.Player X - 5 votes, Hated Townie 5 votes
2. Player X 6 votes, Hated Townie 5 votes (creating a tie but causes the townie to die because of his bastard role).

(it f@cks around with the votes, I don't like it)

TFPTSLBOOIA

Vagabond

Vagabond (gnut) but wouldnt a vagabond role be something nice to add down the road...

someone along the lines of a yojimbo hero...playing both sides of the fence...idk just spewwing

He knows who the mafia are

...why did I say he was op?

a solo version of the lovers, he could work I guess

Mafia Recruiter

Mafia Recruiter (Orgz) - Talks Townies into joining the Mafia. Each Night he/she can target a player. If the player is a regular Townie with no Pro-role, the player becomes a regular Mafia Member the next Day.
If the targeted player is Traitor, they're recruited per usual.

(Probably needs a bit more specifics...)

Not that I see the Mafia ever using the Recruiter. Unless they have both Recruiter and Detective. It'd at least put a spin on this "claiming regular Townie" thing.

(I kinda like it, seems really op though)

Hypnotist

Hypnotist (Orgz) - Pro Town. The Hypnotist changes other players' Night Actions by telling the Host who their target will use their ability on instead.

Example: Player A is Doctor and PMs the host saying he targets Player B. Hypnotist PMs host saying Player A targets Player C. Player C is protected, but Player A thinks he protected player B.

(I don't like it, it literally screws everything too much... He could be a really interesting mafia though. He could change a detective's or doctor's investigation).

Spy

• Spy/Private Investigator (Orgz) - Has the ability to spy on someone at Night and find out who they targeted. Does not, however, find out their target's actual Night Action.

(it's cool, also known as tracker)

Shrinks (Orgz)

• Shrink - If the Shrink targets a player with an Insane role, they become Sane starting the next Day. The targeted player is not informed that their sanity has changed.

• Insane Shrink - If the Insane Shrink targets a player with a Sane role, they become Insane starting the next Day. The targeted player is not informed that their sanity has changed.

I'm thinking if Paranoid Detective was part of the mix, Sane Shrink turns Paranoid into Naive. Likewise, Insane Shrink turns Naive into Paranoid.

(I don't find them interesting)

Threatener and Knock-Out Champion!!!(Orgz)

• Threatener (title pending) - The Threatener can only use his ability every other Night Phase. The targeted person can neither vote during the next Day nor use their Night ability the next Night. You know, out of fear or whatever. Not effective on the Mafia Boss?

• Knock-Out Champion!!! - A one-hit KO Day ability which knocks the target out until the next Day phase begins and thus making their vote and Night ability useless. The KO breaks his arm and he can't use his ability the next Day Phase.

(I have mixed feelings about them, they are silly so I liked them but they seem too strong)

Badass Cowboy

Badass Cowboy (Orgz) - The Badass Cowboy(!) can challenge anyone to a pistol duel during the Day where there's a 50/50 chance of him dying. In which case he becomes known as Sissy Cowboy for the rest of the game?

(Basically a Vigilante with 50/50 kill/death odds). (I love it)

Time Bomb

Time Bomb(Orgz) - The host decides before the game starts when the Time Bomb will explode, of which the player is informed. The Time Bomb decides on Night 1 who to kill when he blows up. In case of lynching, works like a regular Bomb. In case of Mafia kill, dies but keeps ticking until it blows up its target.

(I like the general idea, with some changes it could be a good role)

Foreign Exchange Student

Foreign Exchange Student (Orgz).....The Foreign Exchange Student cannot speak during the Day because of the language barrier and thus can only cast votes. He does however have the chance to explain the reasoning behind his vote to the host at Night, who acts as a translator and announces it at the beginning of the next Day.

(joy killer, I don't like it)

Pimp

Pimp (Orgz)- Each Night he/she picks a player to become a Prostitute. However, these prostitutes don't decide for themselves whom they're gonna target. Instead, the Pimp decides all of their Night Actions and PMs it to the host. Never mind Doctors and Detectives; give me a legion of whores!

(Another silly role, it could be cool)

Burden

Burden (Faust) - The Burden is like the Freeman in the Mafia Side. When the Burden is lynched or killed on the current day phase. The next night phase will be skipped.

(I like it)

Bomb Diffuser
Bomb Diffuser(Faust) - The Bomb Diffuser has the ability to diffuse the Bomb and the Bomb's ability will be gone. He will PM the host. He can only use his ability once

(joy killer / most of the time useless)

The Special

The Special (Faust). He can either be a Townie, a Mafia or a Third Party. The Special's Vote will be counted as two votes but he can only vote for one specific player The Special can only use his ability once

SPECIAL VOTE KILL [Player Name] will be the command

(like a noble but in different parties... I don't really like it)

Mason Hater

Mason Hater (Faust) - Pro Town. If the Masons tried to recruit the Mason Hater, the Mason group cannot talk in the next night phase

(I don't like it either... we barely play with Masons, and there are already a lot of ways to screw them)

The Backup

The Backup (Orgz) ... he's a sub of a role (det backup, doc backup, pros backup) that gains his ability whenever the regular player dies (a normal detective, for example).

(I like it, mostly because it isn't just a positive role, it would be hard to trust a backup)

Ultra Hated Townie (joke)

Ultra Hated Townie (niichan) one vote and you're out.

( we can give it to Xadyu in every game :verily )

That's it I guess...

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

I was thinking to alter some roles that I'm not happy with.

How about this:
Investigator (Townie): The Investigator can investigate a dead player each night. if his role is hidden because of the Janitor. He uses his ability during the day by sending a PM to the host so that only he get to knows the unknown role. (GAME 24) He gets to know the player's role when it's hidden by the Janitor, the Detectives' and Doctors' state of mind and can see through a Death Miller.

...and something with the Paranoid Gun Owner having only one bullet in his gun.
You want to make the Investigator even more OP? No thanks.

The PGO should kill only someone that tries to kill him (vengeful townie, the last person that voted for him -they both go down-, a mafia, or an insane doctor); not everything that targets him.

Last edited:

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I don't understand what "yojimbo hero" means in the Vagabond description.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I don't either... those are Greg's words :lmao

It's basically a 3rd party that knows who the mafia is. Kinda like a 1 player lover.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
And how is the investigator overpowered? He is infact pretty useless since the Janitor ability has been altered. And finding out a Detective's sanity is only useful if he had the change to reveal some results- so only late in the game.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
In the LoL gmae the Investigator screwed up us really hard. We had to kill detectives, prostitutes, doctors, and a guy that didn't let us lie at all. He made the Janitor useless... until we got rid of him. Dunno what changed in the Janitor's ability (at least in the games I played).

It isn't really late game, by day 2/3 you already have people claiming their moves.

I really like the changes you did in the role section btw.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Oh, and don't you think that this thread should go sticky?

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
yojimbo is a famous movie were a strong samurai comes to town and both factions try to recruit him...in which he is all to obliged to play both sides

somewhat of a 3rd party i guess

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Jester: Wins when being killed. /I don't like it, because I think it's way too easy of a task.

Neighbor: Can be of any alliance. It's basically Mason just that they have other roles and don't know if the other Neighbors are not Mafia. /I don't like it at all. What's their point.

Hated Townie: One vote less to be lynched. /I already discussed it with niichan, it is really hard to execute, as it is only possible when there is a tie between Hated Townie and someone else when the time is up. It's not impossible as we had those situations already, when we had to give additional time to break the tie. So theoretically this role can be added.

The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass: It was a 25% bulletproof 75% vigilante that could "aim" to change its kill chances for one kill to 100% on Mafia and 25% on Town. /that's quite hard to get. What does 25per cent BP mean?

...ok I'm too tired for that, continuing tmrw.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I think I understood you (just checked the movie). I'd really like him this way...

Yojimbo: Only when there are 2 mafia groups.

He belongs to both of the mafias, but he actually fights to save the town. He can't reveal who his fellow mafias are, do a final vote against them nor give any kind of information /clues about them to anyone. Any suspicious act like this will get the player banned.

...but it's kinda op and really complex so forget about it, lol.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Jester: Wins when being killed. /I don't like it, because I think it's way too easy of a task.
You can make it harder though.

Wins when being lynched. He can't say he belongs to the mafia.

See? ^^ The game goes on even if he wins anyway.

Neighbor: Can be of any alliance. It's basically Mason just that they have other roles and don't know if the other Neighbors are not Mafia. /I don't like it at all. What's their point.

Hated Townie: One vote less to be lynched. /I already discussed it with niichan, it is really hard to execute, as it is only possible when there is a tie between Hated Townie and someone else when the time is up. It's not impossible as we had those situations already, when we had to give additional time to break the tie. So theoretically this role can be added.
Well, the neighbors are Masons with roles... and that's it lol. I don't like them either.

If the hated townie doesn't know he's hated, then I like it.

The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass: It was a 25% bulletproof 75% vigilante that could "aim" to change its kill chances for one kill to 100% on Mafia and 25% on Town. /that's quite hard to get. What does 25per cent BP mean?

...ok I'm too tired for that, continuing tmrw.
I simply said "no..." because it was complex as fack... too try hard of a role (well, it's on porpuse :lmao ), I don't think I even understand it myself. 25% BP would be that he has 25 % chance of blocking a bullet I guess.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Ok so, there were 9 more roles (and that's it, we already have the rest) in mafiascum labeled as "normal roles". So I'd like to have them all here:

Bodyguards
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bodyguard

Kinda like the doctor, but dies whenever he saves someone. There's also the Elite Bodyguard, who also kills whoever killed him (it's kinda like a bomb that protects a player).

I find the Elite OP, but I don't mind adding the regular Bodyguard

Macho

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Macho

He can't be protected by kills, because he's too Macho :hip .

Macho cop sounds like a good role.

Gunsmith (can be pro or anti town)

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Gunsmith

The Gunsmith is an information role that can target a player at Night to learn if they have a gun in flavor. Members of the Mafia (that are not Doctors), Cops, FBI Agents, Vigilantes, other Gunsmiths, Paranoid Gun Owners, etc. all have guns in traditional flavor. Notably, Serial Killers and Doctors do not have guns.

I don't really like it, as I don't find it really interesting, but I have no problems with it

Ninja

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Ninja

A Ninja is a role or role modifier such that the Ninja will never be seen as targeting anyone by a Tracker, Watcher, or other investigative role along these lines.

I'm cool with it

Jailkeeper

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jailkeeper

A Jailkeeper (or Jailer)'s Night Action is one that protects its target from kills, but also Roleblocks its target. Unlike Doctor, Jailkeeper's protection extends to stopping every kill that would resolve on the target by default.

It's a mix between prostitute and doctor. I find him really strong but I like it.

Tree Stump

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tree_Stump

A Tree Stump is a player who has lost all of their abilities as a player except that of being able to post. In essence, they are a dead player who can still post in the game thread. Any Night Actions that player may have had before becoming "stumped" are removed. As Tree Stumps cannot vote, they are not counted as living players for any purpose.

It's kind of a joy killer, I don't really like it

The Coward

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commuter

The Commuter is a role that "leaves Town" each Night, thus making them ineligible to be targeted by Night actions. By extension, they cannot use any Night actions they may have.

A buffed version of the BP. I don't like him

Survivor

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Survivor

A Survivor is a lone player whose goal is to live until any other faction achieves their Win Condition, be it Town or scum. If the Survivor dies, it loses.

A boring 3rd party, I have mixed feelings about it.

Hunter

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lyncher

The Lyncher is a third-party role whose win condition is to get a specific person (the Lynchee) lynched. If the Lynchee is lynched while the Lyncher is alive and on the Lynchee's wagon, the Lyncher wins. If the Lyncher dies first or the Lyncher is the only scum left in the game and the Lynchee is still alive, the Lyncher loses.

We should decide what happens if the Lynchee dies without getting lynched.

Even if the Lyncher wins, the game goes on and he's announced winner with the faction that wins the game.

I really like this one.

And that's it.

Also, I want to recommend one myself

Jesus

Whenever he dies, he comes back to life 2 day phases after his death (for example, if he dies in night 1 he comes back in day phase 3. If he days in day phase 2, he comes back in day phase 4). The host will announce his revival when the day phase starts.

He's the ultimate jew.

If someone is interested and wants to check more roles, here's a link with a ton of them http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Roles

Like this one

Inquisitor

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Inquisitor

The Inquisitor is a self-aligned role with aspects of both the Serial Killer and the Cult Leader. Its Night Action is simply its factional kill (like a Serial Killer); however, if for some reason the Inquisitor's victim survives the kill, the victim will instead have its alignment changed to match that of the Inquisitor. In this sense, it is a Serial Killer that has a chance to pick up allies.

A buffed serial killer, I really like the guy. He can be the leader of his own mini mafia lol.

I think I've posted a lot of them already, so I'll stop :sweatdrop

Last edited:

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
dammit I was almost finished typing, then the PC crashed. :crying

Anyway, long story short, will only mention the interesting roles.

Mafia Recruiter - imagine him starting all by himself and first recruiting a whole mafia team of his own choice (in a scenario where the role is altered, that he can recruit anyone, not just normal townies), that could be a really fun game too.

Hypnotist - like it, adding.

Threatener /KO Champ - like it, but too overpowered. I have two version in mind. Either like Org said for the KO Champ, he can do it every second round only, or he can pick one person only which is immobilized by fear until his death. We can do both versions actually, the one being the threatener other KO champ.

Badass Cowboy - love it, adding.

Time Bomb - cool too, but I would alter it so that it only explodes when its time is up, not when it is being lynched.

Pimp - cool too, but too overpowered as it would block two roles each night. 50/50 chance of success can be added to balance that.

Burden - yes, adding.

Bomb Diffuser - yes, good too. I found the bombs got way too cocky in past games, maybe then not everyone would instantly claim it, and just as for the BP mafia needs a counter against bomb too.

Ultra Hated Townie - actually see this happening with some altering. like suicidal or super vain townie, that can't live with himself, if there are any votes upon him by the end of the day.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Jesus can be interesting, if he really gets to be resurrected and the game is not over by then. A confirmed townie that the mafia will be having hard time to deal with.

Everything else, just meh.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
What about the spy?

I like the Hypnotist more as a mafia guy tbh.

Besides what you said, I'd also give the Time Bomb a chance to set his bomb in night 2 instead of night 1 (cause seriously, night 1 sucks).

I have mixed feelings with the pimp mostly because we always played with just a prostitute and it would kinda screw their choices. The prostitutes don't know they have a pimp?

I like your comments about the Difusser and the Ultra Hated btw (even if the latter was just a joke lol).

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Imo, you should consider the next roles: Bodyguards, Ninja, Jailkeeper, Hunter and Inquisitor.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I see a big problem with the Spy, that it might be too overpowered. And I don't know how to solve it.. The idea itself is great but when I though about it more deeply it wasn't that great anymore. The Spy could instantly detect if someone is lying. That is a bad thing for the game, because there always has to be some room for uncertainties. I have mixed feeling about this one. I don't know.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Well, he's not stronger than a Detective that knows his sanity (if it isn't naive nor paranoid, that is).

According to mafiascum:

A Tracker is a weaker investigative role than a Cop. Whereas a Cop can tell if someone is a member of the Mafia (unless they're a Godfather), the Tracker can only tell if someone visited the person who died on the Night they were being tracked.

This opens up two possibilities for error:
-They may investigate a member of the Mafia, but on a Night that another Mafia member performs the kill
-They they investigate another Power Role who coincidentally also visited the player who died that Night

On the other hand, a Tracker can learn whether someone is a Power Role by whether or not they visit someone, and can occasionally use their reports to circumstantially clear someone (if they tracked Player X and found they visited Player Y, if Player X later flips as a Mafia Roleblocker, it is a good bet that Player Y is not a member of the Mafia).

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Bodyguard - as a human shield, well like meh, why not then again what for?

Ninja - only makes sense if there is a Spy

Jailkeeper - same meh als BG

Lyncher & Lynchee - kinda stupid double roles. I don't like them. Read them in thousands of versions already, Psycho & Therapist, Pyromaniac & Firefighter, blabla, I don't know, I am sceptical towards those mini games in games. I don't think it would end good.

Inquisitor - just sounds like an overpowered Mentor role.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Though the inquisitor is basically what I was telling about the Mafia Recruiter, just third party. And because of that overpowered in my opinion.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
The main difference is that the Inquisitor can only recruit people that survived his attacks. That shouldn't happen really often. As you said, he's kinda like a modified 3rd party Mafria Recruiter. A game with a small mafia group and him around should be balanced.

I have some problems with the Ninja now that I think about it. If the tracker gets no results, he'll know he has targeted a ninja lol. So no, ignore it.

Bodyguard and Jailkeeper are variations of the doctors. It's mostly a "why not?". They are not bad roles.

As long as the Lynchee isn't 3rd party, I really like the idea. I actually like the idea of mini games within a game.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Also, what about something like this:

Enraged Mafia / Master Assassin:

If one of his team mates gets lynched, he'll have a chance to kill 2 people that night. This event can only happen once in a game.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
how about a variation of the mafia detective...have him be an inside man or crooked cop type...
he is shown to be a townie/detective/doc/etc if investigated by town detectives...but uses his influence as being proclaimed innocent by the town,only to frame them up one by one....

:kukuku