Discussion - Official Historia Reiss Character Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Official Historia Reiss Character Thread

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

Hi guys i noticed that our favourite Historia Reiss doesn't have a character thread of her own.Here we can discuss everything about her.She is very important now after the recent chapter.

So do you friends think

i)Will she die?

ii)Will she gain dome power of Coordinate?

iii)Will she become a Titan Shifter?

iv)How she is important in the main plot?

EmptySoul

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Oh,Nice thread :super
  1. I dont think she will die tbh after all everything they did to make her become queen will go down the drain
  2. Yeah,thats if she becomes a titan shifter
  3. Maybe,Her becoming a titan and eating Annie is good :teehee @MonkeyD-Dragon
  4. Cause shes of royal blood and im sure she'll have a role in Eren controlling the coordinate

MonkeyD-Dragon

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Isyama did state what Eren said about controlling the coordinate by making contact with someone who has royal blood -Historia- will GREATLY affect the story, this is quite exciting, since it seems my theory for SnK is actually true, it feels great to be in the right.
1- I can't see her dying, she is the last person with royal blood-save for Zeke- and she doesn't have an hier to rule after her, killing her would put the story to a halt and Eldia would get crushed.
2-She won't take the coordinate, nobody of the royal family would, since that would make the ideology of the First King influence the current owner into agreeing with the fall of Eldia and keeping the people in the walls, that didn't work on either Grisha or Eren because they aren't royals. Giving it to Historia would just mean it won't be used and Eldia crushed by Marely, just like scenario one. The Dangerous thing would be Zeke taking the coordinate, since it seems he is on the "Marely4life" boat, he would agree with the fall of the walls and crush Eldia, just like scenario one and two.
3-Now this, as the troll @EmptySoul said, is bad for me -since I am a huge Annie fan-. The only shifter Eldia has currently is Annie since she won't be eating Eren as mentioned in point 2, and in order to control the coordinate it seems the royal blood Eren needs to have contact with must be a titan, as seen that when Eren touched Dina's titan he could use the coordinate, but when he held hands with Historia, he couldn't during the uprising arc, all he could get is reach some memories, he couldn't utilize the coordinate.So Eren probably used his mind and didn't mention that last chapter, because he must have known if he mentioned that they would turn Historia into a titan, but Eren also said its only a theory of his, so he considered it being wrong.But if it is indeed true, then that would be a hard situation. Since Historia should be a mindless titan or a shifter in order for Eren to use the coordinate when he makes contact, and here comes Annie :fail, Historia would need to eat Annie in order to become a shifter since keeping her as a mindless titan would be stupid, but this is bad writing imo. Since it would be Isyama keeping one of the best characters he made away for 3 years in a crystal, then when she comes back she gets eaten in 2 panels:fail.Its like saying "Hi Annie!Bye Annie!".So I don't want this to become true,its like Isyama saying "Annie or Eldia ?" , and I would choose Annie, anyday of the week.
4-She is one of the keys to the story of SnK, the others being Ymir,Zeke and Grisha.

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Today January 15th is actually historia's birthday :p

i)Will she die?
Obviously she will eventually, if she becomes a shifter she will be under the 13 years "rule" , and where the plot is heading,it seems she's gonna eat annie, and become a shifter, or well, if not, isayama is just teasing us again with her almost becoming a shifter. But i dont see her dying in a titan breach, against marley or a rebelion in the walls.

ii)Will she gain dome power of Coordinate?

Doubt it, maybe if she becomes a shifter she'll have a similar coordinate-like ability like zeke, due to having royal blood, her having the actual coordinate would mean she'll fall under the king's will, as stated above by monkey.

iii)Will she become a Titan Shifter?
As said above, quite likely, once more, unless isayama keeps teasing us with that and she never actually becomes a titan. They dont have a titan serum right now, unless they learn how to make them, or find some hidden by the cult/rod reiss, is gonna be a bit hard for her to shift..

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Today January 15th is actually historia's birthday :p

Obviously she will eventually, if she becomes a shifter she will be under the 13 years "rule" , and where the plot is heading,it seems she's gonna eat annie, and become a shifter, or well, if not, isayama is just teasing us again with her almost becoming a shifter. But i dont see her dying in a titan breach, against marley or a rebelion in the walls.

Doubt it, maybe if she becomes a shifter she'll have a similar coordinate-like ability like zeke, due to having royal blood, her having the actual coordinate would mean she'll fall under the king's will, as stated above by monkey.

As said above, quite likely, once more, unless isayama keeps teasing us with that and she never actually becomes a titan. They dont have a titan serum right now, unless they learn how to make them, or find some hidden by the cult/rod reiss, is gonna be a bit hard for her to shift..
Good thing your reply came on her birthday.Happy Birthday Historia.Many Many Happy returns of the Day.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
What if the shifter she eats is Ymir? Man would that be heart breaking for Historia eating the person she loves most.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
What if the shifter she eats is Ymir? Man would that be heart breaking for Historia eating the person she loves most.
Atleast @MonkeyD-Dragon will not be sad in that case.His precious Annie will be safe then.

But yeah eating Ymir is a possibility.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
From MAL Sharafdan

In chapter 86, Grisha [Jaeger] stood up for Dina [Fritz], she cried and fell in love with him.

In chapter 107, Eren [Jaeger] stood up for Historia [Fritz] and she also cried!

deyna

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
as the current state in the manga now, not sure if eren actually made himself a rebel/villain on purpose in order to protect historia, as he is very against the idea of sacrificing her for the sake of eldia since the beginning. advising historia to get pregnant to delay the time for historia eating zeke/buy time for himself to find another solution that won't sacrifice her in any way. what he does ends up saving 2 lives: historia and zeke for the time being.

also, darius zackrey's assassination. what is the purpose of killing him? to buy time for him to run away while everyone is focused on darius's case? this is what i think: killing that old man gives him more time to execute his plans with zeke. the military will take away its attention from historia for a certain period of time. they will focus on eren breaking away from his cell and darius's assassination case.

not sure what's eren's current motives/plans. what i stated above is just my opinion.

p/s: also, how old is historia's pregnancy now? 6 months? eren only has 3 months left to plan before she gives birth to a royal baby.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Hypothetically, if Eren & Historia had a child and handed the coordinate to him/her would they still be affected by the will of the King?

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Hypothetically, if Eren & Historia had a child and handed the coordinate to him/her would they still be affected by the will of the King?
Obviously like Zeke will be effected by the coordinate.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Obviously like Zeke will be effected by the coordinate.
I don't see the solution of how Eren is going to seize control of the Coordinate then?

Only someone of royal blood can fully access the power and without such blood the only option is through a member of the royal member and at best, such use of the power is random and uncontrolled.

There's probably a smart solution, like Historia giving her blood to Eren or something?

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
I don't see the solution of how Eren is going to seize control of the Coordinate then?

Only someone of royal blood can fully access the power and without such blood the only option is through a member of the royal member and at best, such use of the power is random and uncontrolled.

There's probably a smart solution, like Historia giving her blood to Eren or something?
Have you caught up with the latest chapter?

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Have you caught up with the latest chapter?
No, I've been lazy with my reading since NNT exists... :emocat

Is my question answered in the manga later on?

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
No, I've been lazy with my reading since NNT exists... :emocat

Is my question answered in the manga later on?
Yup definitely read it, you will get your answer.Join us soon :super.Just read 2 chapters per day.

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Yup definitely read it, you will get your answer.Join us soon :super.Just read 2 chapters per day.
Nah I'll binge it one day LOL

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Anyone else feel bad that Historia is forced into a situation of getting pregnant and pushing out as many children as possible? I can understand why its logical to do so but it doesn't change the fact that Historia is probably going to hate it.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Anyone else feel bad that Historia is forced into a situation of getting pregnant and pushing out as many children as possible? I can understand why its logical to do so but it doesn't change the fact that Historia is probably going to hate it.
Probably so we suspect Eren is doing everything to protect her and not turn her into a baby factory.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh @shipleyy you should see it too.