Movie - One Piece Film : Gold (23 July 2016) / Heart of Gold (16 July 2016) | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
There's so many scenes in HD from the movie on youtube and yet the full thing is nowhere to be found...

Me no understandy :emocat

Please do understand that the movie isn't in full swing in some countries though it has already been released in its origin country, Japan. Let's be patient and wait for a while before fansub takes on the project.

Eigengrau

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Please do understand that the movie isn't in full swing in some countries though it has already been released in its origin country, Japan. Let's be patient and wait for a while before fansub takes on the project.
I know, but when you look at the Z movie the original version hit the web what, not even 1 week after it premiered in Japan? I certainly remember watching the first, un-subbed version right away. Maybe it was a cam version too, I don't remember, but still.

5 days from now it'll be 4 months since Gold premiered for the first time, and since then the movie's already been shown in countries like Germany, France and Spain, where you'd expect most uploads to come from.

I'm not really complaining, and besides if all this means is that they've found a way to protect the movie for a longer period of time without it being pirated/uploaded online, that's super cool in my book, 4 months (1/3 of a year) is a pretty major accomplishment, I really can't recall any other big movie that has managed that in a long time. I mean even the new Harry Potter movie is already online, so yeah.

I'm all for them making as much money as they can, but I just think it's weird that no version has hit the web in the meantime, due to how things tend to work out nowadays. Or maybe I haven't checked the right places :facepalm.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I know, but when you look at the Z movie the original version hit the web what, not even 1 week after it premiered in Japan? I certainly remember watching the first, un-subbed version right away. Maybe it was a cam version too, I don't remember, but still.

5 days from now it'll be 4 months since Gold premiered for the first time, and since then the movie's already been shown in countries like Germany, France and Spain, where you'd expect most uploads to come from.

I'm not really complaining, and besides if all this means is that they've found a way to protect the movie for a longer period of time without it being pirated/uploaded online, that's super cool in my book, 4 months (1/3 of a year) is a pretty major accomplishment, I really can't recall any other big movie that has managed that in a long time. I mean even the new Harry Potter movie is already online, so yeah.

I'm all for them making as much money as they can, but I just think it's weird that no version has hit the web in the meantime, due to how things tend to work out nowadays. Or maybe I haven't checked the right places :facepalm.

Actually I'm wondering about it too. It seems longer than usual that fansubs are unable to obtain the movie. Lately some people have been caught for leaking manga chapters before release date, I suppose this will also apply to movies. But it is still unsure what really happened. We just have to wait for it then.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Watched the movie. I preferred Z personally, it was not bad and I know it's a shonen but several aspects of the movie were way too childish and some really boring. Tesoro and his subordinates were not really interesting, but I liked the focus on Nami and Carina.

It was cool to see Lucci return. I wonder if it means he really is on Sabo level in the manga.