Movie - One Piece Stampede | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

How excited are you for One Piece: Stampede?

• Total voters

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Admin Notice:

First of all, I moved the thread to it's proper forum. Feel free to carry on discussing it there.

Secondly, ALL of you currently involved in this thread are regulars on this forum, so I expect you to act respectfully towards each other and also responsibly in terms of maintaining topics relevant to discussion in their correct threads. Any extensive discussion regarding Zoro or the Vivre Card can be carried on in their own threads.

Those whose posts I've edited, I've notified. As for the rest be mindful to include spoiler tags for manga materials and also movie spoilers, as the film hasn't yet had its general release.
~ goldb

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
South Africa

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bullet is huge wow
Was Law always this tall?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Bullet's bounty but you cant see because its torn up, but at the least its over 100m

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Bullet's bounty but you cant see because its torn up, but at the least its over 100m
Looks like a 4 to me...? :hmm

Also it seems to me that for a human, Bullet is about Whitebeard's size; as Marco is about Smoker's height and when comparing their heights, it seems about right. Not that OP is always faithful with measurements.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Looks like a 4 to me...? :hmm

Also it seems to me that for a human, Bullet is about Whitebeard's size; as Marco is about Smoker's height and when comparing their heights, it seems about right. Not that OP is always faithful with measurements.

400m seems too low for someone who used to rival Rayleigh in strength, i think there is another zero missing, cant see him being anywhere under a billion.

Yeah i gues he is about WB hieght, as for Law i always thought he was about same as Zoro and Robin

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
IMHO the hidden number in the poster is clearly a zero.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
BTW I don't think the bounty poster with 000,000,000 means Douglas bounty is over 1 billion, the animation team may have just used a template full of zeros. =p

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
As one of the film staffs mentioned on Twitter, Stampede will remind us of Dead End Adventure in 2003.
Like Dead End, some characters say the same line we've already seen in manga, which is a bit disappointing, but it may be inevitable considering Oda's involvement in Stampede is smaller than former OP films.

Action scenes are awesome. Some sakuga staffs worked in Dragon Ball Super Broly.

By the way, it seems spoiler summary that I posted earlier has mistakes.. For example,

- Bullet hints a new aspect of Devil Fruit that manga has not mentioned yet

This was not mentioned in the film.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
got to see the Zoro vs Fujitora fight(poor quality) Its not as spectacular as were were hyping it to be. It's hardly anything at all. Definitely not a Zoro = Admiral level moment. Fuji brings down a Meteor, Zoro cuts it but only makes the situation worse because now there are 2 Meteors so Mihawk has to come in and put in work. So basically, Mihawk bails Zoro out. And Fuji really could careless about Zoro and kind of disregards him to go elsewhere. The visuals in HD will be SPECTACULAR tho. I hope we can all see it soon

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
got to see the Zoro vs Fujitora fight(poor quality) Its not as spectacular as were were hyping it to be. It's hardly anything at all. Definitely not a Zoro = Admiral level moment. Fuji brings down a Meteor, Zoro cuts it but only makes the situation worse because now there are 2 Meteors so Mihawk has to come in and put in work. So basically, Mihawk bails Zoro out. And Fuji really could careless about Zoro and kind of disregards him to go elsewhere. The visuals in HD will be SPECTACULAR tho. I hope we can all see it soon
Sounds like written by a Zoro hater lol.
"Mihawk bails Zoro out" lmao.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sounds like written by a Zoro hater lol.
"Mihawk bails Zoro out" lmao.
No less then that dudes "King's Punch" bailed Zoro out by destroying the top half of Pica back on Dressrosa.

You just have to see the scene to understand. There really is no reason Zoro cant do what Mihawk does.

If your a Zoro fanatic I guess anything but praise for Zoro is considered "hating" lol

You know I'm not a Zoro hater :zoro

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
No less then that dudes "King's Punch" bailed Zoro out by destroying the top half of Pica back on Dressrosa.
You just have to see the scene to understand. There really is no reason Zoro cant do what Mihawk does.
If your a Zoro fanatic I guess anything but praise for Zoro is considered "hating" lol
You know I'm not a Zoro hater :zoro
My bad, I thought you quoted that from somewhere.
Yes, same scenario like with King's punch which sounds like trouble for the surroundings while it sounded like trouble for Zoro which is illogical due to the cut unless he specifically moved under one of the two falling parts lol.
I can take critic and Zoro fighting Fuji alone is praise enough even if he doesnt stand a chance.

Also, I'd welcome a poor quality link in my inbox if anyone has. :toc

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
My bad, I thought you quoted that from somewhere.
Yes, same scenario like with King's punch which sounds like trouble for the surroundings while it sounded like trouble for Zoro which is illogical due to the cut unless he specifically moved under one of the two falling parts lol.
I can take critic and Zoro fighting Fuji alone is praise enough even if he doesnt stand a chance.

Also, I'd welcome a poor quality link in my inbox if anyone has. :toc
Even better, Oharalibrary just released a full spoiler summary of the entire movie!!!!!!!

Holy shit I'm reading it now!

I'm half way through! I wanna see it so bad!!!

Hannibal Psyche

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Nice to see Roger is getting some screen time. Roger was the strongest. I can't wait for the series to reveal this.

Also talks about how Awakening made his ability to assimilate with metal bigger. Basically, Awaken enhances what the DF already does.

Quite stoked to see the movie asap.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just sound like Zoro has long way to go to reach Mihawk's lvl from how I am reading it. Nothing about it was 'hateful' as seen posts from others to know the hateful comments on Zoro. Make sense Zoro didn't defeat or push Fujitora to his limit especially at his point. That be too absurd, but can give props enough he got meteor out from his trouble despite collateral damage though that could lead if Mihawk's wasn't there.

Manga is true source after all on the power scaling and how the characters are atm. Best to look at movie as for fun and entertainment than being 'legit' on it. Though it was surprisingly tamer than in power scaling than Z and Strong World as it mentions Luffy needed a lot of team ups to defeat Bullet along with G4. Shows how strong if monster Bullet is as he couldn't solo him like his past movie opponents.

Sanji got his moments too with facing Lucci and Smoker from there, so can't wait to see them as well too. Even non-canon, we can still have fun with everything about it as we should be.

More interested on how much lore for Roger Pirates and Raftel (Laugh Tale) will be shown and other interesting mentions too.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Big Spoilers. The movie romanizes Raftel as "Laugh Tale".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

After reading the full Spoilers, I can say it looks flashy but the plot is kind of a fanservice festival as expected.

There seem to be hints towards the real final, but nothing that hasn't already been guessed before.

I am definitely going to watch it, but maybe just without subtitles if there is no translation available soon. Don't think one needs to understand the dialogue after reading the summary. Did the same with Z and it worked out.

Pro Ban Corps

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
England
So the Sanji trolling dies down after a trusted spoiler confirms that Smoker came to an agreement with Sanji and Brook 👀
Goes to show length people go to jump to conclusions that Sanji and Brook got beat.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Just watched some of the fights and to me it looks like Bullet let Luffy win on purpose after his flashback about Roger telling him to bring it anytime any place, Luffy's final gatling wasn't strong enough to take him out but oh-well.
LOL'd at Fujitora thinking he can easily brush Zoro aside with a meteor and when Zoro cut it up he tried ending him with his raging tiger but Zoro casually tanked it and managed to push back Fujitora with ul-tora gari, like the previous spoilers said, Zoro and Fujitora are shown to be fairly equal in the fight with no one having the upperhand even though both were fighting seriously.

The crew did nothing in this movie with exception to Luffy, Zoro and Usopp the rest were there just because of marketing and merchandising :mad, all were totally useless

Spoilers of Zoro and Sanji fighting Crocodile and Lucci where lies, all they did was block them from attacking Bullet and taking the log pose

The CoC clash was epic fam!

Lots of people are complaining about this movie and i agree since unlike the 13 before it, this one lacked a sense of adventure and how the crew interacted with each other and the bonds they shared with people of the islands they visited, this movie was just a huge merchandising machine to push out as many toys and make as much money as possible, there was no usual joy one feels when watching an OP movie, it was like watching a DBZ movie, first 10-15mins the plot is already laid out for you and the rest of the 60+mins is nothing but screaming, fighting and epic posses.

Im really hoping Wano wont become the same since Oda is trying to cram in as many people as possible leaving little to no screen time for the crew, i mean in Wano Luffy has had the most panel time followed by Zoro, the rest of the crew dont get as much and even when they do they dont get chapters dedicated just for them, they have to share a chapter between the rest of them.

Last edited:

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just watched some of the fights and to me it looks like Bullet let Luffy win on purpose after his flashback about Roger telling him to bring it anytime any place, Luffy's final gatling wasn't strong enough to take him out but oh-well.
LOL'd at Fujitora thinking he can easily brush Zoro aside with a meteor and when Zoro cut it up he tried ending him with his raging tiger but Zoro casually tanked it and managed to push back Fujitora with ul-tora gari, like the previous spoilers said, Zoro and Fujitora are shown to be fairly equal in the fight with no one having the upperhand even though both were fighting seriously.

The crew did nothing in this movie with exception to Luffy, Zoro and Usopp the rest were there just because of marketing and merchandising :mad, all were totally useless

Spoilers of Zoro and Sanji fighting Crocodile and Lucci where lies, all they did was block them from attacking Bullet and taking the log pose

The CoC clash was epic fam!
cl
Lots of people are complaining about this movie and i agree since unlike the 13 before it, this one lacked a sense of adventure and how the crew interacted with each other and the bonds they shared with people of the islands they visited, this movie was just a huge merchandising machine to push out as many toys and make as much money as possible, there was no usual joy one feels when watching an OP movie, it was like watching a DBZ movie, first 10-15mins the plot is already laid out for you and the rest of the 60+mins is nothing but screaming, fighting and epic posses.

Im really hoping Wano wont become the same since Oda is trying to cram in as many people as possible leaving little to no screen time for the crew, i mean in Wano Luffy has had the most panel time followed by Zoro, the rest of the crew dont get as much and even when they do they dont get chapters dedicated just for them, they have to share a chapter between the rest of them.
Seen it as well, also nah. Fujitora clearly wasn't trying at all. Doubt his full power is just bringing down meteor and you can clearly see struggle on Zoro having a hard time getting past him or take him down. Fujitora ceary had better things to do and just put out a meteor for Zoro troubles than being very serious on it.

Despite able to cut it, he wasn't fast or strong enough to completely destroy it and thus Mihawk came in and finish the job easily compare to him. Showcasing Zoro got long ways before reaching Mihawk's lvls especially able to mess with Admiral and get serious from him.

Crew have done significant actions in film more so Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro being the most. Usopp didn't do as much like them as well the others, but still got their moments in.

Pretty majorly are classes and unfinished fights except with Bullet one mostly. We really shouldn't expect much. Oda wouldn't have canon character facing another one be taken down or it wreck things in manga more if he do it there.

It was a lot of fun and entertaining as it should be as that purpose of movies. This was more epic than even Z and Strong World actually. Doubt Oda put them same as manga as movie is limited to work with Compare to manga which gives you days with chapters to work and build things. Doubt they be same lvls unless movie has good length to establish things more.

Luffy is MC, it's to be expected and actually Sanji, Law, and the others have more panel time lately than Zoro if we counting all chapters around. Though Oda does have a plan with them as well with Zoro, but don't expect much in thinking it should be 'Zoro's arc' when it's not. This be everyone's chance to shine with huge war incoming around many sides so doubt anyone be left behind especially panel time he is giving more Strawhats than more on Kaido stuff so far.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Seen it as well, also nah. Fujitora clearly wasn't trying at all. Doubt his full power is just bringing down meteor and you can clearly see struggle on Zoro having a hard time getting past him or take him down. Fujitora ceary had better things to do and just put out a meteor for Zoro troubles than being very serious on it.

Despite able to cut it, he wasn't fast or strong enough to completely destroy it and thus Mihawk came in and finish the job easily compare to him. Showcasing Zoro got long ways before reaching Mihawk's lvls especially able to mess with Admiral and get serious from him.

Crew have done significant actions in film more so Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro being the most. Usopp didn't do as much like them as well the others, but still got their moments in.

Pretty majorly are classes and unfinished fights except with Bullet one mostly. We really shouldn't expect much. Oda wouldn't have canon character facing another one be taken down or it wreck things in manga more if he do it there.

It was a lot of fun and entertaining as it should be as that purpose of movies. This was more epic than even Z and Strong World actually. Doubt Oda put them same as manga as movie is limited to work with Compare to manga which gives you days with chapters to work and build things. Doubt they be same lvls unless movie has good length to establish things more.

Luffy is MC, it's to be expected and actually Sanji, Law, and the others have more panel time lately than Zoro if we counting all chapters around. Though Oda does have a plan with them as well with Zoro, but don't expect much in thinking it should be 'Zoro's arc' when it's not. This be everyone's chance to shine with huge war incoming around many sides so doubt anyone be left behind especially panel time he is giving more Strawhats than more on Kaido stuff so far.
I wont entatain your trolling, Fujitora used his strongest attacks vs Zoro and none of them even put a scratch on Zoro, and Zoro did the same and Fujitora blocked it all, i dont know what your talking about ofcause Zoro is not at a level of Mihawk, not even Fujitora can do much vs Mihawk given what the movie showed.

Stop watching youtube clibs, go watch the full movie, ONLY LUFFY, ZORO AND USOPP were the most important to the movie, people like Sanji, Franky and Brook were there just to pose and push toys, Nami and the others were there because of marketing, every strawhat was non factor in the movie!(even if only Luffy came with Zoro and Usopp the movie would have ended the same, thats how useless all of them were)

Luffy has the most pannel time, Zoro has had 4 chapter all on his own without other allies showing up, the rest have shared chapters(7) none of them have panel time equal to Zoro and none of them have had a chapter by themselves!