Quarterfinal - Oscar François de Jarjayes vs. 2B | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Oscar François de Jarjayes vs. 2B

Who wins?

• Oscar François de Jarjayes

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • 2B

Votes: 34 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oscar François de Jarjayes
The Rose of Versailles
-
2B
Nier: Automata

JellalF

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
how did that girl/guy or thing (idk what that even is) beat llen? lol this is an easy vote

Reactions: Nii

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
My campaign will be up tomorrow, I need to collect my thought and lazy to write right now a long text soo....
Meanwhile to entertain yourself here this, a dream that we may never see as this world is cruel.
Also there a spoiler at the end just saying.
And this was for my fellow german people...I have no idea what this say only oscar but I'm guessing it's similar to the french version because of the music.

@niichan this is me this round...
Also you once asked 2B or A2
Well the answer is simple

our cinnamon roll nines
my husbando nomination probably

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Time for a new strategy :arf So let's get this started:

"Wait, another song? Is this even the original?" -> Yes, another song. And no, it isn't. Today I present you with remixes made by other artists.

"But why niichan, songs don't have anything to do with your waifu?"
-> Yes, usually that's the case. But no matter, just listen to this for now.

"Dude, what even is the point of this?" -> What I want to prove is that... This game has some very great music. And that it's not just one or two songs getting multiple covers by fanartists, but that there's a damn lot of a big number of songs.

"...Your point?" -> Lots and lots of great tracks speak for a game that's likely great, too. And have you ever seen a great game where the MC was an awful character? No, ofc not.

"So what you're saying is that your waifu is great because the game has a great soundtrack? What awful logic dude lul" -> Okay, you got me. Mainly I just wanted to make you guys and girls listen to great covers of great tracks. If you don't like any of them, don't blame me for your shit taste :lambirb

On a serious note, a lot of people really loved this game. They wouldn't make so many covers if the game didn't inspire them in some way. I'm sure you've skipped most of these tracks, but at least listen to the fourth one, because that's the one about 2B and holy is it a great cover. If any of you feel like checking out the game after my post, then it was well worth it. Even if you don't vote for 2B, that's okay but better be ready for some salt

That being said, before too many people start complaining, here's some more nice waifu art. Ofc this won't be all, more on 2B herself will follow later :nod

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
My campaign will be up tomorrow, I need to collect my thought and lazy to write right now a long text soo....
Meanwhile to entertain yourself here this, a dream that we may never see as this world is cruel.
Also there a spoiler at the end just saying.
And this was for my fellow german people...I have no idea what this say only oscar but I'm guessing it's similar to the french version because of the music.

@niichan this is me this round...
Also you once asked 2B or A2
Well the answer is simple

our cinnamon roll nines
my husbando nomination probably
Yikes...
9Sasuke
:gwah

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
@niichan you forgot some great other cover :lambirb
What a manipulative guy, pulling out the ost one of my greatest weaknesses that obligate me to help my enemy to make more people play the game, but that doesn't mean that 2B is as great as 9S Oscar in a waifu battle( going to talk about it tomorrow ) also she's a human :lambirb, so you're able to enjoy some stuff that you will never be able with 2B :hurr

Yikes...
9Sasuke
:gwah
:nah
You know nothing my girl, comparing the innocent boy that gave us depression for weeks to that ...

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
2B possesses the ability to choose and change which reproductive organs she possesses, just thought i'd throw that out there, never hurts to have more options or try new things... she can even supposedly mimic being pregnant if thats what you're into, but i guess if you want actual kids you're out of luck.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
2B possesses the ability to choose and change which reproductive organs she possesses, just thought i'd throw that out there, never hurts to have more options or try new things...
I voted for her based on appearance every round so far (she might be the hottest one in the whole event), was gonna wait for more campaigning this round... but this right here was enough for me to vote for her again.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
As much as I like seeing Griffith wrecking his opposition ...
Bae-2B-FTW

A2 is still best gril though :hishe even hotter than 2B cuz she literally heats up during berserk mode :cheez

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
2b or not 2b, that is the question :lambirb

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
2b or not 2b, that is the question :lambirb
If the other contender's name isn't even a part of the question, is it really a question at all?:catshrug

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Didn't know there were .Many prince Hamlets are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.