Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14 | Page 48 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
It's an ongoing series... Too lazy to wait for subs each week. Besides, I'd much rather watch ****** :D why stop at the nipple and crack when you can go all out? Hahahah! :rofl

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
hey, it's called cocktease hahaha :ossu and dig this, it's voiced by some bigtime VAs, Aya Hirano, Rie Kugimiya, etc

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
You mean AVs right? Heh, but beating off to softcore makes you feel all pathetic inside... I'd rather see full frontal than nearly full frontal. :D

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
no VA = voice actresses, you know Hirano voiced Haruhi, she's a big-titted pantyshot character in Queen's Blade... but then, you're right, softcore still soft. your wisdome is wise, i bow to thee chancellor of perversion :worship2

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Don't... The thought of you bending over just killed my boner (hey it rhymes! :D).

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
as expected the mind of the masters are too profound

kuroihikari

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Count of Monte Cristo was shown on Animax a year or so ago. But yeah, it is the story of Count of Monte Cristo book mecha-fied and anime-fied. The art is ... eccentric... to say the least.

You mean AVs right? Heh, but beating off to softcore makes you feel all pathetic inside... I'd rather see full frontal than nearly full frontal. :D
Heh, leave it to you to think of AVs when reading about VAs :D.

-Imagines Sora Aoi, Maria Ozawa, Kitahara Takako as VAs-

Last edited:

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I only have basic cable... so yeah, no Animax...

:yelling I'm only standing out since the other bigger pervs are offline!

Arn't Japanese voice actors called Seiyu? :oh

kuroihikari

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I only have basic cable... so yeah, no Animax...

:yelling I'm only standing out since the other bigger pervs are offline!

Arn't Japanese voice actors called Seiyu? :oh
Yeah. But VAs are in a world of their own since half of their popularity comes from their seiyuu work and the rest comes from them being pop idols.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Meh, I really don't know well enough about Japanese voice actors to talk about them... I'll just leave it at that. I find it odd that they have to sing and voice act, I guess that's just how they do things in Japan.

duchess of dork

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
ah, the threadpost counts 951 and you guys are up talking about j-VAs. heck i dont know a thing about em. and i dont care about the people behind the voices anyway -_-;

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
but you should doods! btw what are you doing lately, you've been in and out here

hunter71485

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
no VA = voice actresses, you know Hirano voiced Haruhi, she's a big-titted pantyshot character in Queen's Blade... but then, you're right, softcore still soft. your wisdome is wise, i bow to thee chancellor of perversion :worship2
Don't... The thought of you bending over just killed my boner (hey it rhymes! :D).
OMG! He's gonna suck you out! :rofl

By the way, my PC's now too pathetic to even play music WHILE browsing the web -- it SPUTTERS MUSIC WHILE MAKING TYPING DELAYED FOR 5 SECONDS! Dammit, the memory's got nothing to do with it now, it's the damn processor that's gonna give out any minute!

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm half way through Mushishi. It's a nice break from all the fast paced action of mecha, but it's slow pace gets to me at times.

hunter71485

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
Maybe they're planning 250 episodes for it.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
i wish... there's no 2nd season greenlight yet, but 26 episodes of "MUSHI DA!" is okay na. the manga is complete after all so i don't think there's anymore to go, but still it's a great slice of life anime

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
It's a good escape from the monotonous shooting and clashing. I'm gonna start on Count of Montecristo right after watching Mushishi though :D

hunter71485

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
Count of Monte Cristo? Too tragic. Why not reminisce how your life was before? May be more tragic than that.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
/golfclap Yes, yes, I'm sure.

duchess of dork

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
but you should doods! btw what are you doing lately, you've been in and out here
ive resigned from that work, the only thing i think i gained was experience and forbearance. i got too focused on it that i lose sight of other concerns and heck, the wage i got is not even worth mentioning:nerve[so dont you ask me about it:darn]say, instead i was the one that got abused..i thought i could at least nip some gold off the baba's wealth, but instead i only made her richer. and shes a tad foxy, babbling that she made me undergo all those errands before to train me into the trade[my family was also into that business before,thank you:notrust]...but honestly, she should have considered an increase.i mean, i was working not as a regular, and she knew i wont be there for more than a good 6 months, but she purportedly made me live way too below minimum wage.the challege was for me to live on my income, and live with dignity i did, yet miserably[i didnt ask for single cent from mom, but lose savings that summed up to 10k w/in 6 mos, instead]..anyways, i was the one who originally urged that kind of deal[pestering my mom bout working],but maybe i was too assuming, thinking as a daughter of a colleague and clientele id get more credit,[and pity:p, as rumor had it, that she pitied us for our downfall,so much for lip service ].. fuuu..dumb me. but i guess theres no helping but be overwhelmed by whirlwinds of frustrations.
anyways, who cares? i dont wanna end up psychotic:kukuku
better put it behind me

Count of Monte Cristo? Too tragic. Why not reminisce how your life was before? May be more tragic than that.
huntie baby was speaking the truth.:oh maybe these statemnt was conjured by the Fates to taunt me on my recent happenstance.:scry,whatta coincidence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.