Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14 | Page 49 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
ive resigned from that work, the only thing i think i gained was experience and forbearance. i got too focused on it that i lose sight of other concerns and heck, the wage i got is not even worth mentioning:nerve[so dont you ask me about it:darn]say, instead i was the one that got abused..i thought i could at least nip some gold off the baba's wealth, but instead i only made her richer. and shes a tad foxy, babbling that she made me undergo all those errands before to train me into the trade[my family was also into that business before,thank you:notrust]...but honestly, she should have considered an increase.i mean, i was working not as a regular, and she knew i wont be there for more than a good 6 months, but she purportedly made me live way too below minimum wage.the challege was for me to live on my income, and live with dignity i did, yet miserably[i didnt ask for single cent from mom, but lose savings that summed up to 10k w/in 6 mos, instead]..anyways, i was the one who originally urged that kind of deal[pestering my mom bout working],but maybe i was too assuming, thinking as a daughter of a colleague and clientele id get more credit,[and pity:p, as rumor had it, that she pitied us for our downfall,so much for lip service ].. fuuu..dumb me. but i guess theres no helping but be overwhelmed by whirlwinds of frustrations.
anyways, who cares? i dont wanna end up psychotic:kukuku
better put it behind me
What happened, anyway? Your family business got caught in the financial crisis?

It's okay if you don't answer that question, I understand.

Why can't you get a job at a reputable company?

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
yah doods... just work your way up... ah fuck me i'm not moving too, i'm still looking for a cheap single room in cebu... btw "still looking" is an overstatement, brb reading

duchess of dork

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
i am an undergrad, so to say...so cant get a job yet...and oh, you mean business went bankrupt? no need to be cautious bout it---a yes and a no. that line,which, was my father's, went down indeed, but the other line,my mom's, was abandoned on grounds of changed ideals.what can i do? i was just a child then. this is pathetic, but can you believe i still hold fast onto the past? darn the pride that one can have having seen better days..:sarc

Last edited:

kuroihikari

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
i am an undergrad, so to say...so cant get a job yet...and oh, you mean business went bankrupt? no need to be cautious bout it---a yes and a no. that line,which, was my father's, went down indeed, but the other line,my mom's, was abandoned on grounds of changed ideals.what can i do? i was just a child then. this is pathetic, but can you believe i still hold fast onto the past? darn the pride that one can have having seen better days..:sarc
I'm sorry to hear that...

I never graduated, but before I was forced to an early "retirement" (when other people are just at their quarterlife crisis), I was earning 40k a month. My basic was way more than my dad's back then (when he was just a Colonel). And that's without lying about my credentials to anyone.

Be patient and work hard, you'll find a way. There's hope for everyone. Just know what skills you can market and how you can market them.

hunter71485

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
Ah, mj, the problem today is you find so many graduates looking for the same line of work as you, even if you already have years of experience, they'd still pick the graduate one because it's been the preferred tradition.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
It's sad that David Carradine's dead... But it's his fault for not doing it the old fashioned way! :rofl

re:Count of Montecristo- The flashy colors give me headaches... I had to stop watching :scry

TechnoMagus

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
well momentary oxygen exhaustion brings euphoria....coupled with another "climax" you're in 7th heaven....literally.....h0rny kids don't do this at home....

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Well you would know. :rofl

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
that was fucked up, i first learned of that hanging fetish from one of jonathan kellerman's books, i think it was over the edge. you masturbate while being hanged, or close to hanging, not only of the lack of oxygen but it's a "close to death" thrill

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
What's more interesting is to why you read books like that... :yelling ******!

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
hey! it's psychological thriller! :cussing and mind you, j.kellerman is a heck of a writer, one of the best there is. the main character of his books is a forensics shrink

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Hmhm, trying to make me part of your perverse book club by subliminally suggesting something I'd have a hard time resisting eh? I see your devious scheme!

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
oho, the pervert master wants to get in and he's playing stuck-up eh?? :jk

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
The real pervert master is around 6 post up.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The real pervert master is around 6 post up.
legend says he does the hangman thing... in public! with a burning rope! while teaching! unbelievable

hunter71485

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
All we know is, he's called...

KakashiTuxSensei.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
He was just forced to change his name to cover up his dirty deeds.

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought I was just one of few Filipinos here. Well, w/e. Now what is this talk about perverts and hangmen?

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I thought I was just one of few Filipinos here. Well, w/e. Now what is this talk about perverts and hangmen?
you are the only filipino here, we just relocated to the philippines. i'm from jamaica. the posters above you are puerto ricans

Status
Not open for further replies.