Discussion - Princes Burial Chamber room | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Princes Burial Chamber room

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
I agree with uber this is way too complicated. Even if Nasubi could somehow get more power via his kids's death I don't see how it would be particularly helpful.

Kakin gets more resources and more fame from the exploration. What would he even do with a stronger Nen Beast? Unless it gets revealed that Nasubi is some kind of expert fighter(very unlikely) I don't see the benefits. Plus it's not like the DC can be conquered simply by defeating opponents.
It's not just a stronger Nen Beast but a stronger host too.

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Nasubi has been defined by one very dominant trait: he wants to do what is best for Kakin.
Nasubi would accept Halkenburg killing him, becoming king and install a democracy if that is what comes out on top in the Pot Ceremony.

Thus, the Burial Chamber is probably connected to that and part of creating a strong successor. If Nasubi wanted to keep ruling, he would not have started the pot ceremony (unless there is a reason inherent to the ceremony for it, like the Pot forcing him).

The machine cannot be an integral part to the ceremony, because the ceremony is probably older than technology.

In my opinion, we cannot exclude the possibility that it is a symbolic place. It keeps the corpses intact and after one prince won, his Nenbeast can devour all these bodies to become the legit king.

Terahawk

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If all the princes are intended to die for this ceremony...

I am wondering how they're going to keep Camilla in the coffin. There doesn't appear to be anything about the coffin or Burial Chamber that would prevent Camilla's resurrection.

Also, there's a post-death Nen ability which, under direction, is pulling corpses out of the boat and discarding them. If it were to be directed to discard the Princes' corpses, that could put a major monkey wrench in the plan of the Kakin monarch.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If all the princes are intended to die for this ceremony...

I am wondering how they're going to keep Camilla in the coffin. There doesn't appear to be anything about the coffin or Burial Chamber that would prevent Camilla's resurrection.

Also, there's a post-death Nen ability which, under direction, is pulling corpses out of the boat and discarding them. If it were to be directed to discard the Princes' corpses, that could put a major monkey wrench in the plan of the Kakin monarch.
Even Pitou's corpse died for good once Gon punched it.

I don't think Camilla's ability is automatic but even if it was they'd need to deal with the cat.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
I hope we find out more about this room soon.