Info - Quality Naruto Fics Recomendations / Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Quality Naruto Fics Recomendations / Discussion

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Woot ^^ You're right amg ^^ That fic is one of the best. I just read the first 2 chapters, and they are great ^^

twilight deity link

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
it's a really good story

*sigh* but it's too late to read the whole thing

gaasaku fan

Reaction score
humph,i must have my gaasaku.....^_^

amg

Banned
Reaction score
gaara is bad ass :p[br]Posted on: February 10, 2007, 06:25:39 AM_________________________________________________man good fan fic have dried up guess i have to write my own ITS GONNA BE GOOD yeah

paucius

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Hi, i would like to recommend the next three fic´s,

Hinata's Story; http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2228859/1/

I was tired of Stories where Naruto goes from not noticing Hinata to cleaning her tonsils in 20 minutes or two paragraphs. So instead of complaining I decided to see if I could do better.

Naruto: Trials; http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3261376/1/

My newest Story and probably going to be my most consentrated one, as Orochimaru plans his next move, Hinata has to prove that she can live with Naruto while maintaining her position as head of the Hyuuga even when the odds are stacked against her.

Both stories are nice and smooth, and development of the caracters is very creidable, at least in current story, except for the akatsuki in the second one, but still enjoyable, with humor, action and lot´s of Hinata (my favorite character) , and the third one is incredible, in my opinion, one of the best one´s, the story is original and well developed, Maze Pha'len is responsable of the story, a great trama, read it, don´t let the summary fool you, you will not regret it, here is the link:

Apart; http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2826765/1/

18 years old, ANBU member Hinata deals with the love of her life, a new mission, and violence, all of which center around an 18 year old ANBU member Naruto and an 18 year old jealous ANBU member Kiba. NaruHina. Please, don't let the size discourage you!

If you have questions or wanna comment the stories post here, the 3 of them are high quality, true gems of fanfic, i hope you like them, and again, an apologize if something is written wrong or you don´t know what it means, my english is average

hgf

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I really really liked Hinata's story thanks for recommending that paucius!

omniscientone

Reaction score
Country
India

paucius

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
lately i haven´t found a good fanfic to read, any recomendations ?????

rilina

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here's a few of my favorite Naruto fics:

Cages and Kindness by Ceresi
[ Neji and others, some implied pairings | PG ]
This AU fic diverges at the end of the Sasuke retrieval arc; the direction it goes is so plausible you almost wonder why it didn't happen. Neji is the focus of the fic, but we also get brief glimpses of other characters--Hinata, Naruto, Lee, and Gaara--acting so much like themselves that it makes my heart ache.

Figure Eight
[ Temari, implied Temari/Shikamaru | PG ]
I do not really have OTPs in any fandom, but if I did, it would be Temari/Shikamaru in Naruto. This story only implies the pairing; that's probably one reason I love it, because that allows the two characters to really shine individually as well as together. The writing has some lovely sensory details, and the exchange at the end is just perfect.

Not at Grain of Sand by edonohana
[ Sand siblings | PG ]
edonohana is my favorite writer of Sand sibling fic, and I'm not just saying that because she's a friend. We don't see enough of the Sand sibs in canon since they're not, well, the focus of the story, and we rarely see them interacting with each other. "Not a Grain of Sand" looks at the aftermath of Gaara's battle with Naruto through Temari's eyes; it's a thoughtful look at the differences between Konoha and Suna and at the beginning of the major change in the three siblings' relationships. And if you like this, don't miss the companion fics: The Hourglass (spoilers for entirety of first post-timeskip arc) and Runaway (spoilers through beginning of first post-timeskip arc), which are from Gaara and Kankurou's POVs respectively.

hgf

Reaction score
Country
Finland
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2781399/1/Garden_of_Sanctuary
AU: Oneshot. An alternate ending to Naruto. The Heavens describe the Garden a peaceful paradise. The Hells describe the Garden a baneful prison. In here... which is it?

This fic is just unbelievable. I can't really find the words to describe it... well it's sad... really sad, but anyway you have to read it!

paucius

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
YO ¡¡¡¡¡ (^3^)/

I had just read a very good fanfic, about naruto and his father, and it´s updated, no parings involved so every one is happy, give it a try, you would like it

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3315710/1/Door_Number_Two

Summary: Maybe it's a dream, maybe it's real. Naruto doesn't know how he got there, but he's not sure he wants to go home. Perhaps the little decisions aren't so little after all; one choice can change a life forever . . .

paucius

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
YO ¡¡¡¡¡ (^3^)/ again, it had been months (3 more or less) since someone has post something here, (myself inluded), shame on you, anyway i had been reading fanfic, and find 1 or 2 that keep entreteain, but i didn´t recomended any because they are on hiatus, or forgotten, (shame on those writters ) but today i find this two, as you can see, ( if you had read my previuos posts ) i´m suporter of naruhina, but this story is so good that i ignore the fact that it support other pairing the story is this one :

Sinopsis

Garden of Sanctuary
AU: Oneshot. An alternate ending to Naruto. The Heavens describe the Garden a peaceful paradise. The Hells describe the Garden a baneful prison. In here... which is it?.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2781399/1/Garden_of_Sanctuary

Some of you may excepticals since this story is in fact a oneshot (i was), but damn this a hell´s oneshot romance/tragedy it´s the category (i guess), if all the oneshots, were as half as good as this one, there wouldn´t gaps of 3 months in this thread, WARNING: don´t read it without tissues you will need them.

And the second one is

Medusa Javelin
AU: A failed mission leaves the dreams of Team 7 forever shattered. As Sakura struggles to cope with Naruto's imprisonment, she slowly discovers a secret that has been hidden away from her for a long long time... [Companion fic to Garden of Sanctuary]
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2793865/1/Medusa_Javelin

This one is continuation of Garden of Sanctuary, this one describe better the facts that sakura wrote on her diary, i must admit, there are points that almost lost me, still the final compense this moments, in fact at the end of every chapter you can find the the page of the diary making you realize why sakura omite (hope that´s the word) some parts, the final almost resolve all the plot, except for... well you better read it.

Both stories will satisfy all, especially narutoXsakura fans (and take note, im a naruXhina fan until dead), and there is a third part (still on going) , i still hadn´t read it (2 in morning in this part of the planet) still, i will post my opinion as soon as i finish.

as always gracias for your attencion and again i apologize if something is written wrong or you don´t know what it means, my english is average

P.D. post if you like it or not, or at least give signs of life

xallisto

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
LD 1449's work is awesome all of it but i think Lost Soul has to be no.1

renrutal

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Chuunin Exam Day

Chuunin Exams in infinite loop. Very good, chapter 9 is the funniest thing I've ever read in fanfics.

uchihantonio

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't have a link for thes fics but you can find them on fanfiction.com by typing them in the search:
Legacy of the Rasengan I,II, and III
One Hundred Days
A family of Foxes and Snakes
Mizukage
Melody of the Fox
Black Sheep

Sherbetmayhem

Proofreader
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
England
I'd like to possibly add one of my own to this thread - you have no AU War stories! And I have one!

One; A Naruto Fanfiction

Summary: The year is 1917. Captain Sasuke & his small squad, currently holed up in the support lines & soon to take their turn on the war-torn frontline of southern Belgium, deal with life in the trenches of WW1. Join them on a journey of violence, tragedy, & hope.

Category: Action/Adventure/War

I've already created a thread for this story, but it's getting absolutely nil attention, and I think maybe if a few more people read it then it would really take off. I know it's only 3 chapters long at the moment but the chapters stretch over 15 thousand words between them and it's good quality (if I do say so, hehe). Pllleaaase somebody, let me know what you think... and whether it deserves to be on this thread!

Sherby xxx

paucius

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
A finally, it took me more or least a year to find this thread again, after the remodelation I lost it, and never had the tiime/will to search well, any case I´m back (I just hope someone still read it) with 3 new stories, 2 of Naruto and one of Sakura all of the same author, I hope you like them, as always I leave you with the summary and the inks:

Time Braid
Sakura thought she was a capable kunoichi until she died in the Chuunin Exam. Now she's stuck in a loop, dying again and again while she struggles to understand her strange predicament. How hard can it be to pass one stupid test?
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5193644/1/Time_Braid

Indomitable
Naruto isn’t a moron. Jiraiya isn’t a pathetic loser. The Kyuubi doesn’t intend to die. Three simple facts that will change the course of history.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5207262/1/Indomitable

For Want of a Jinchuuriki
With Sarutobi dead, certain parties thought getting rid of Konoha's most annoying genin would be easy. But is that really such a great idea?
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5199339/1/For_Want_of_a_Jinchuuriki

I specially recomend Time Braid (Sakura) she´s well developed and very enjoyable, a little of Yuri but not to much, in case you don't like it, you can skip this parts, the story is fantastic, the other two had only one chapter, but the the author has great skills, so the stories promise a lot.

I hope you like them and if you read them remember to review them, at least leave a note to the author, well I have a year of fanfic accumulated so, i will update soon, stay tuned

MinatoNamikaze

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone! Im a new user to these forums and Ive gotta say ever since I have been following the discussion about theories and stuff what naruto, ive become highly involved into the story line and love this website.

I have some fanfics of my own i have recently been starting and you can read them at

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2093624/jetstorm

raptor02_2001

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
i am member since 09-07-05 in Fanfic site ... but i am huge reader fan !!
can i recommend stories since i have lot of stories ( not me,read after please to review to author) ?

is it allowed ?

one thing , i hate harlem because it will not good with story plot ... few of them harlem will good story depend Authors ....

feisu-chan

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I know this is the "recommended fanfic page", so I'm building up guts to plug my fanfic here... XD it's my first one... i hope you take time to read it and tell me how you like/hate/whatnot it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126101/

It's entitled Of Redemption... and it's about, oooops, wait for it, Uchiha Sasuke's revenge against Danzo, uh, almost getting there... Story takes off where Naruto Chapter 466 ends. and i flipped knowing how Sakura's confession almost felt like the one in the manga...

Warning: a bit angsty, so don't shoot me...

thanks!!