Info - Quality Naruto Fics Recomendations / Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Quality Naruto Fics Recomendations / Discussion

InuLoveKawaii13

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not at Grain of Sand by edonohana
[ Sand siblings | PG ]
edonohana is my favorite writer of Sand sibling fic, and I'm not just saying that because she's a friend. We don't see enough of the Sand sibs in canon since they're not, well, the focus of the story, and we rarely see them interacting with each other. "Not a Grain of Sand" looks at the aftermath of Gaara's battle with Naruto through Temari's eyes; it's a thoughtful look at the differences between Konoha and Suna and at the beginning of the major change in the three siblings' relationships. And if you like this, don't miss the companion fics: The Hourglass (spoilers for entirety of first post-timeskip arc) and Runaway (spoilers through beginning of first post-timeskip arc), which are from Gaara and Kankurou's POVs respectively.
I really liked this one, and the sequels the author produced. I highly recommend it!

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Nice thread.
Let's shake it up again.

Most of the fanfics i read are of yaoi couples in Narutoverse. But i do read some non-yaoi. hehe

Fated by Leafygirl is beautiful and made me cry. The main pairing here is Kakashi-Sakura and it develops during some war.
link 01: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2144296/1/Fated Version without lemon
link 02: http://blogs.myspace.com/sakura_haruno_ >>This blog is the only place i found the version with lemon.

sadfascist

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6015119/1/Will_Of_Stone
Timeskip: Four months after becoming the Hokage's apprentice, Sakura is desperate to prove her strength as a ninja. She goes with the Hokage to the Earth Country to take the Iwa chuunin exam. Waiting for her there is a place of ancient wonder… violent trials… star-crossed love… and a conspiracy that threatens world peace itself. AN EPIC NOVEL.

Pimping my own fic. I'm writing a NARUTO fanfic called "Will of Stone," an epic Sakura coming-of-age fanfic that takes places during the timeskip. Sakura goes to the Earth Country to take the Iwa chuunin exam and becomes entangled in a conspiracy that threatens world peace. It's a huge complicated story, so there's a bunch of everything in it: action, romance, politics, characterization, worldbuilding, drama, horror, philosophy, etc. However the main focus is on Sakura's growth and training as a ninja, her relationship with Tsunade, and the culture clash between Konoha and Iwa.

FYI, the origin of this fanfic is basically as a big fuck-you to Kishimoto and everything I hate about NARUTO, especially the lack of women who aren’t either damsels in distress, lovesick bimbos, and/or incompetent retards. Sakura would be Exhibit A in this respect. It pisses me off because Sakura should have been a compelling character in her own right. In “Will of Stone” she will be, I hope.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Last edited: