Discussion - Re-rank genius 10 based on their strenght on your own opinion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Re-rank genius 10 based on their strenght on your own opinion

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
He already Beat Duke. And he was not dying iirc. He even have energy to save Duke's Sister.

Was there a sign Toku wouldnt be able to perform better against Duke if that was 3 sets?
Against Duke he only brought the Black Holes for the final 2 (or 3?) games in a 1 set match.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The only sign is from his match with Byoudouin, where we learnt that he can only use Black Holes for 30 minutes. Konomi hasn't made him play a 3 set match ever since.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The reason was that he had lost "something" that he now got back since pairing with Mouri.

My problem with ranking Tokugawa high right now is that if he plays against anyone on the top 5 spots seriously, he needs to go all out with Black Holes and likely dies in the process. At best he can keep them up for a single set but that's already forcing it imo.

...unless his evolved Asura is really that strong and can fight head on against anyone not named Byoudouin without the need of Black Holes.
I am interested more on

Tanegashima VS Oni

Can Oni's TNK + Demon Kijin overpower Tane?

Or Tane's Invisibility, Dexterity, and Flexibility too much to handle for Oni?

Also,

Are we overestimating or underestimating Duke and/or Irie?

Will Duke beat Irie Easily? Or Irie have winning conditions?

And

Yes, Byoudouin outclassed them all

34.5 Total Stats with one 10 and two 7s???

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Actually, Tokugawa used Black Hole to counter Duke's Homerun in the Duke Buster sequence. I had forgotten about that. What he did differently in the final games was using Black Hole offensively to not let Duke move.

I am interested more on

Tanegashima VS Oni

Can Oni's TNK + Demon Kijin overpower Tane?

Or Tane's Invisibility, Dexterity, and Flexibility too much to handle for Oni?

Also,

Are we overestimating or underestimating Duke and/or Irie?

Will Duke beat Irie Easily? Or Irie have winning conditions?

And

Yes, Byoudouin outclassed them all

34.5 Total Stats with one 10 and two 7s???
Depends on how you interpreted:
QP vs Oni
QP vs Bismarck
Bismarck vs Tanegashima

Byoudouin's 7 in Power bugs me to no end since his profile says that his Power is a little more than average at best. I assume it raised a lot when he died.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Kinda off topic.

But I think Byoudouin knows Ryoma and Tokugawa will be the Strongest Mser and Hser of Japan.

Did you guys remember when Byoudouin was willing to sacrifice himself to win against Volk?

He talked to Ryoma and Tokugawa. And said that he will lean on the two of them in the Finals. (Something like that)

That is a big statement considering all other G5 members and Top Msers are there.

But he specified Ryoma and Tokugawa

Actually, Tokugawa used Black Hole to counter Duke's Homerun in the Duke Buster sequence. I had forgotten about that. What he did differently in the final games was using Black Hole offensively to not let Duke move.

QP vs Oni
QP vs Bismarck
Bismarck vs Tanegashima

Byoudouin's 7 in Power bugs me to no end since his profile says that his Power is a little more than average at best. I assume it raised a lot when he died.
Yeah. But setting aside Indirect Comparison.
(Especially Both Oni and Tane lost to QP and Bismarck respectively. Lmao)

Who will have the advantage?

Tanegashima doesn't have the Power to return Oni's Power shots

On the other hand,

Oni Doesnt have the Perception and Instinct to detect Tanegashima's Invisible Ball and Invisible Existence of himself.

So, I guess it will be a stamina battle? Lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The reason was that he had lost "something" that he now got back since pairing with Mouri.

My problem with ranking Tokugawa high right now is that if he plays against anyone on the top 5 spots seriously, he needs to go all out with Black Holes and likely dies in the process. At best he can keep them up for a single set but that's already forcing it imo.

...unless his evolved Asura is really that strong and can fight head on against anyone not named Byoudouin without the need of Black Holes.
Additionally on #6-#10.

Is Ohmagari really that better than Kimi, Tohno, and Mouri???

Or he is just a good doubles player.

#6-#10 is a bit ambiguous too.

How is Kimijama better than Mouri?

Mouri had a much better performance against France than Kimijama did. And Mouri Won.

But maybe Tristan > Edgar.

As for Ohmagari, is he really better than Tohno who has 7 in technique and have ton of execution methods?

QP vs Oni
QP vs Bismarck
Bismarck vs Tanegashima

Sometimes Coaches are wrong.

They are wrong on Duke too cause they did not research enough that he has a Kijin.

And I am very sure 99% that their stats on Irie is wrong. 2 in stamina and 1 in power? Bruh.

But they probably got Byoudoin's stat right.

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kinda off topic.

But I think Byoudouin knows Ryoma and Tokugawa will be the Strongest Mser and Hser of Japan.

Did you guys remember when Byoudouin was willing to sacrifice himself to win against Volk?

He talked to Ryoma and Tokugawa. And said that he will lean on the two of them in the Finals. (Something like that)

That is a big statement considering all other G5 members and Top Msers are there.

But he specified Ryoma and Tokugawa

Yeah. But setting aside Indirect Comparison.
(Especially Both Oni and Tane lost to QP and Bismarck respectively. Lmao)

Who will have the advantage?

Tanegashima doesn't have the Power to return Oni's Power shots

On the other hand,

Oni Doesnt have the Perception and Instinct to detect Tanegashima's Invisible Ball and Invisible Existence of himself.

So, I guess it will be a stamina battle? Lol

Additionally on #6-#10.

Is Ohmagari really that better than Kimi, Tohno, and Mouri???

Or he is just a good doubles player.

#6-#10 is a bit ambiguous too.

How is Kimijama better than Mouri?

Mouri had a much better performance against France than Kimijama did. And Mouri Won.

But maybe Tristan > Edgar.

As for Ohmagari, is he really better than Tohno who has 7 in technique and have ton of execution methods?

Sometimes Coaches are wrong.

They are wrong on Duke too cause they did not research enough that he has a Kijin.

And I am very sure 99% that their stats on Irie is wrong. 2 in stamina and 1 in power? Bruh.

But they probably got Byoudoin's stat right.
The problem with that argument is if we start cherry picking which stats we think are accurate then Stats as a whole become meaningless. I argue they're already meaningless as we don't have updated stats for Japan or stats for most foreign players

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The problem with that argument is if we start cherry picking which stats we think are accurate then Stats as a whole become meaningless. I argue they're already meaningless as we don't have updated stats for Japan or stats for most foreign players
Irie's stats proved it to be a little dubious.

But to be fair.

It is not absolute.

It is just one of Japan Coaches Kurobe Memo who estimate the stats.

He was wrong about Duke too because he doesnt know he has Kijin.

Even France Players Tristan and Timothe's stats are just estimation of Shiraishi.