Discussion - Re-write the Alvarez Arc | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

Would you change the Alvarez arc?

• Not at all

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Minorly

Votes: 17 9.8%
  • Moderately

Votes: 34 19.5%
  • Majorly

Votes: 72 41.4%
  • Completely

Votes: 47 27.0%

• Total voters

Ebony Maw

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
While this arc has had it's great moments I think it's fair to say that we've all thought of something that could have been done better in this arc, be it power levels, plot or character development. In this thread you can alter or completely re-write this arc to how you see fit!

You can either list your changes in bullet points or you can expand. I hope you have fun and I'll be interested to see what you guys will change.

The only rules to this are:

1. No character bashing (E.g no killing characters within the first second to something stupid like a pebble)

2. No bashing other peoples posts, constructive criticism is welcome though

3. Try to have good reasons behind doing things (E.g no having Natsu/Gray/any other character solo the 12 before they get to Ishgar)

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
I'm not going to post a massive summary (yet) but a few things I would change are:

1) God Serena doesn't defect, he stays with the Gods of Ishgar
2) None of the Spriggans get nakamarized
3) None of the Spriggans are solo'd, they are all beat by 2 or more people
4) There is not a massive difference in power between God Serena and the other GOI
5) Neinhart has a hidden dark magic (akin to his looks on the boat in Hargeon)
6) All of the main cast are significantly weaker, the GOI are all nearer to the Spriggans

Mononoke

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Considering this thread is dead lets revive it a little.

1) Irene never being connected to Erza. I love Irene's character, magic etc but the problem with me is because she is connected to Erza she will most likely now fall to the nakama queen being connected and all. Plus it's nice to not have villains connected to MC for once.
2) Larcade never being connected to Natsu / Zeref. Same as Irene except this time this dude has almost been completely forgotten about...there was no need to make him a Dragneel in the first place.
3) All fights except DiMaria and Ajeel (first time) being re written, I hoped for team battles and actually decent ones but so far we have gotten medicore at best. It just feels like Mashima is not even trying with the fights anymore with the ways they have been done especially with Neinhart and Jacob.
4) END being revived at the end of the arc not now its far to rushed and its all becoming clustered with what is happening. We should deal with the villains we already have before adding new ones.
5) Natsu is not as powerful as he currently is. Needs no explanation its ridiculous.
6) All the DS are higher up in ranking especially the twin dragons. If Natsu has this Igneel mode why don't the others? Or is it just because he is the MC and deserves all these special modes for no apparent reason which none of the others have.
7) The other guilds actually having a reason being there, seriously you have ALL the guilds and you pick LISANNA to fight a spriggan...no words.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
So . let's see.....

1) ACNOLOGIA should be involved in the war from half a way. Currently , he will be back after every fights are over.MORE chaos & bloodshed would have been if he would have been involved in the war from half the way.
2) RANDI vs MARI , a decent fight ..not something this lame.:-_-
3) IRENE vs GILDARTS .....I personally want that fight as GILLY is the only man capable of handling or wooing that overconfident and playful woman..Because it would make a great episode when animated.:hearts:hearts
4) END's revival is not yet complete..but I would want a sudden revival not the indications as it is now that END is slowly awakening.
5) BRADMAN using more curses or the explaination why he preferred using those curses specifically.
6) KAGURA , ERZA & MEREDY team up against IRENE..still we don't know but we do know maybe ERZA and KAGURA or jellal...........I don't want JELLAL ruining things.
7) STING & ROGUE power up.As they stand they are not even strong enough to beat S-12 ..leave alone fighting against ACNO.
8) Yukino and Sorano tag teams and some more screen time to MIRA and LAXUS.
9) GS is a joke.....I want that ridiculous buffoon to be one shotted by ROMEO...Dancing & dancing & dancing whenever , wherever, whatever the situation.:mad:mad..What is this ? A dance competition...or a STEP UP series? :mad:mad

The most I want is

1) ZEREF returning to his maniacal side.
2) CHARACTERS should stay dead....Death means death ..No revival except it is ZEREF.
3) MAKAROV should die ..He has lived long enough....How tenacious is that old man ? .....I know he will never die....Even ANKHSERAM would lose fighting this old JIJI.
4) HAPPY shld fight S-12 and defeat 1 of them.:hmph

FANSERVICE with other girls as well...I don't have a problem with LUCY as he is my boy's BAE....Still , I want some other girls as well....KAGURA , YUKINO , MEREDY, SORANO , ERZA , JENNY, KINANA and others.:hearts:whistle

Last edited:

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
So . let's see.....

1) ACNOLOGIA should be involved in the war from half a way. Currently , he will be back after every fights are over.MORE chaos & bloodshed would have been if he would have been involved in the war from half the way.
4) END's revival is not yet complete..but I would want a sudden revival not the indications as it is now that END is slowly awakening.
5) BRADMAN using more curses or the explaination why he preferred using those curses specifically.
7) STING & ROGUE power up.As they stand they are not even strong enough to beat S-12 ..leave alone fighting against ACNO.
8) Yukino and Sorano tag teams and some more screen time to MIRA and LAXUS.
Great points, I love 5 and 7. I think 5 would've been great, Bradman could have literally dropped one line like "'Tis fortunate for thou, I could rip thine senses or seize thine body but I shall take this opportunity to fight to mine heart's content!" and it would have explained why he didn't use other curses.

As for 7, I think it would have been good for all of the DS' to get King (Queen in Wendy's case) modes, that dual modes.

Last edited:

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
1 ) First of all, I would add some panels to explain some situation like for Example :
-Erza didn't get hit also by Jupiter
-Kagura dodged Jellal GC
-Juvia mentions her new magic
etc. just additional 2/3 panels in some situations would be enough IMO and make some scenes makes more scene overall looks better ( for me at least) because how did Kagura didn't get hit by that when she jumped into that Area :

2) Acnologia would join the Arc much later so it wouldn't look like he disappears for 15 + chapter after his each appearance
3) Rebalanced FT teams that were sent to help side guilds I would simply switch Larcade with Wahl and send Laxus to the North
4) Less focused ships fights and no fake death drama to develop all ships ..there is time for that after war and different ways than character X think character Y is dead ( or going to die ) so they realising about they feelings
5) Side guilds get no trashed and get decent screen time, not just hype tools and been used to build tense and show how FT saves the day..
6) More balanced power up after time skip cause it looks like now FT characters got x 6 in they power or more while whole other world ( Wizards ) stand in place or regress.The bigger progress would get all DS sent to kill Acnologia and Gray the other FT and character from side guilds would increase they powers at similar scale with small exceptions.

That's all, for now, I think I'm in rush
FANSERVICE with other girls as well...I don't have a problem with LUCY as he is my boy's BAE....Still , I want some other girls as well....KAGURA , YUKINO , MEREDY, SORANO , ERZA , JENNY, KINANA and others.:hearts:whistle
No, i would prefer them to get decent panel time then get panel time just to give fanservice after x chapters ... Like Kagura have returned after 100 + chapters just to get stripped

Last edited:

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
2) Acnologia would join the Arc much later so it wouldn't look like he disappears for 15 + chapter after his each appearance

4) Less focused ships fights and no fake death drama to develop all ships ..there is time for that after war and different ways than character X think character Y is dead ( or going to die ) so they realising about they feelings.​

No, i would prefer them to get decent panel time then get panel time just to give fanservice after x chapters ... Like Kagura have returned after 100 + chapters just to get stripped

Agreed ;-

Point 1-
yeah , situation shld be explained more.
Point-3- Don't have much opinion there but perhaps it would have been okay.
Point-4 - I don't mind ships development..but not this way is what I agree......Rushing like a buffoon and fight because of a fake fight sounds ridiculous.And realize until something happens..Really? Fake deaths......actually no deaths is what I m tired...Even KISHIMOTO killed one of the mains NEJI in battle.
Point 5 - Side guilds shld get decent time.
Point 6 - yes balanced power up would be welcomed....especially for STING and ROGUE.

Disagreed -

Point 2
- I want ACNOLOGIA to start fighting in the middle of the war then later after all S-12 are defeated....because only when he will be arnd we will get deaths.and some blood shed which is lacking at the moment....More chaos can only be brought by him.:)

Abt DECENT time for KAGURA and other girls , they should have been given that much earlier like
1) KAGURA & ERZA taking out NEINHART themselves or KAGURA fighting alongside SHERIA.
2) MEREDY fighting against some other character like INVEL together with GRAY..Literally increasing damage by SENSONARY LINK....or some other way.

Honestly , As it is now, I do not see a single hope for those girls as ERZA is destined to fight against IRENE and KAGURA might be given time there but as a wagon wheel..And for AUGUST , I don't see MEREDY fighting there ..Maybe she can be there as support.But I see GILLY fighting AUGUST......

For other case.....ZEREF :- If JELLAL decides to fight ZEREF , he is going there to get fodderized .that would mean MEREDY or KAGURA are going there to get fodderized..ruining all meaning of showing them.:-_-:-_-......So , I would welcome a good fight a bit along with a little fan service from them.:)

I hope like HADES..a lot will be needed to defeat AUGUST..Only there i see them getting their time to shine or against LARCADE till ACNO arrives.:hee

Considering this thread is dead lets revive it a little.

1) Irene never being connected to Erza. I love Irene's character, magic etc but the problem with me is because she is connected to Erza she will most likely now fall to the nakama queen being connected and all. Plus it's nice to not have villains connected to MC for once.
2) Larcade never being connected to Natsu / Zeref. Same as Irene except this time this dude has almost been completely forgotten about...there was no need to make him a Dragneel in the first place.
3) All fights except DiMaria and Ajeel (first time) being re written, I hoped for team battles and actually decent ones but so far we have gotten medicore at best. It just feels like Mashima is not even trying with the fights anymore with the ways they have been done especially with Neinhart and Jacob.
4) END being revived at the end of the arc not now its far to rushed and its all becoming clustered with what is happening. We should deal with the villains we already have before adding new ones.
5) Natsu is not as powerful as he currently is. Needs no explanation its ridiculous.
6) All the DS are higher up in ranking especially the twin dragons. If Natsu has this Igneel mode why don't the others? Or is it just because he is the MC and deserves all these special modes for no apparent reason which none of the others have.
7) The other guilds actually having a reason being there, seriously you have ALL the guilds and you pick LISANNA to fight a spriggan...no words.

Agreed :-

Point 1
- yeah , that would make it an equal or better fight.
Point 2 - He shld be brought back soon..I think he is being reserved for ACNO. Still a lot of time since his appearance .
Point 3 - Agreed except NATSU's fight with ZEREF, GRAY's against INVEL and LAXUS against WAHL.
Point 4 - Agreed as i have mentioned above.
point 7 - Agreed , this time especially CS excluding JELLAL should have been given time to shine.

Disagreed :-

Point 5
- Not NATSU but other guilds shld be given a leveled up power .
Point 6 - Similarly like NATSU, WENDY and GAJEEL have their double elements and GAJEEL has shown it.And WENDY has learned to activate it as per GAJEEL's flashback....So , STING & ROGUE shld be given something considering they are the DS from 402 (400+2 years time skip) years ago.:XD

I'm not going to post a massive summary (yet) but a few things I would change are:

1) God Serena doesn't defect, he stays with the Gods of Ishgar
2) None of the Spriggans get nakamarized
3) None of the Spriggans are solo'd, they are all beat by 2 or more people
4) There is not a massive difference in power between God Serena and the other GOI
5) Neinhart has a hidden dark magic (akin to his looks on the boat in Hargeon)
6) All of the main cast are significantly weaker, the GOI are all nearer to the Spriggans

Agreed ;-

Point 1 :- Maybe he can make difference ..not much though
Point 2 :- Most important
Point 3 ;- I agree exvept for NATSU , GRAY and GAJEEL .
Point 4 :- Yeah , no great power difference.

Point 5
:- No, not hidden dark at least a decent and strong durability will be welcomed.
Point 6 :- Agree with GOI and side members given power but DISAGREE with main cast being weaker.....How are they supposed to fight ACNO?
ACNO is joining this war.And power ups are needed to defeat him.....

One more thing , I want GS to be serious character..........Not a dancer.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Point 2 - I want ACNOLOGIA to start fighting in the middle of the war then later after all S-12 are defeated....because only when he will be arnd we will get deaths.and some blood shed which is lacking at the moment....More chaos can only be brought by him.:)
He first appear in chapter 470 and later dissapear for 16 chapters .. ( he was traveling slower than FT groups for example in his dragon form how does this sound :P ) he should be show chapter 452 around chapter 486 and everything would look better for me..

We have deaths and some blood ( yeah soldiers and uknown characters from side guilds count and they may be also only victims of Acnologia... ) Acnologia won't kill imo more than one/two t characters that we know ( Irene and one of the DS from side guilds :P ) Hiro won't turn FT into butcher shop there is no chance for that ..

Abt DECENT time for KAGURA and other girls , they should have been given that much earlier like
1) KAGURA & ERZA taking out NEINHART themselves or KAGURA fighting alongside SHERIA.
2) MEREDY fighting against some other character like INVEL together with GRAY..Literally increasing damage by SENSONARY LINK....or some other way.

Honestly , As it is now, I do not see a single hope for those girls as ERZA is destined to fight against IRENE and KAGURA might be given time there but as a wagon wheel..And for AUGUST , I don't see MEREDY fighting there ..Maybe she can be there as support.But I see GILLY fighting AUGUST......

For other case.....ZEREF :- If JELLAL decides to fight ZEREF , he is going there to get fodderized .that would mean MEREDY or KAGURA are going there to get fodderized..ruining all meaning of showing them.:-_-:-_-......So , I would welcome a good fight a bit along with a little fan service from them.:)
I don't have my hopes high here ( i would love for Irene and August to fights teams of wizards without anyone being a tool ) Kagura will be trolled if she will be bring back that's certain for me ( that's why i don't want to see her joining fight :P ) ...

Meldy will play more support role she will probably increase CS members magic by link :vbunny

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
1. Remove the MBP stuff with Laxus and find another opponent for him to fight other than Wahl. The match up itself feels weird and Laxus was nerfed in the most unrealistic and bizarre ways possible. That way we would save ourselves the trouble of Red Lightning.
2. Have Erza and Kagura fight Dimaria, and have Jellal face off solo against Neinhart. We really didn't need the added drama with Kagura in the fight.
3. Yukino and Sorano vs Neinhart (Enchanted)
4. The E.N.D reveal was so blotchy and forced by having Gray and Natsu both defeat their respective opponents. Just have Gray defeat Invel then have a cameo of Natsu, kind of like in the GMG when Erza found out that Kagura was Simon's sister, who Jellal killed.
5. Gildarts vs God Serena (Historia), fucking show the 8 Elements man. Chevkov's Gun? Smh
6. Have Ul's Historia talk with Gray and Lyon a little.That felt like a wasted opportunity since it was the most emotional fight out of all the Historias.
7. Juvia dies in the fight with Invel.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
6. Have Ul's Historia talk with Gray and Lyon a little.That felt like a wasted opportunity since it was the most emotional fight out of all the Historias.
Could it be I always wanted for Historias to tell something before disappears ... Simon/Ul/Hades should pass some messages IMO
Hades some info about FH or Yuri for Laxus
Ul about Lyon and Gray moving on
And Simon well.... think something yourself

:coolstory

We really didn't need the added drama with Kagura in the fight.
Still the whole Kagura and Jellal case would need to be dealt with because even after GmG Hiro point out on her Card that she still hates Jellal, of course, it could not be done in fight but by Kagura Acknowledge Jellal actions and have conversation with him at the end of the Arc ( < the thing that will still happen I think )

Still for me even if they was used as plot device in Neinhart fight it was nicely done ( Look at my signature it's one of the best moments
) and Kagura throwing away her own feelings/goals and darkness inside and saves Jellal for Erza ( and her own shake as well she can now move into the future not live with hate inside her heart ) is a great scene for me at least

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
1. Remove the MBP stuff with Laxus and find another opponent for him to fight other than Wahl. The match up itself feels weird and Laxus was nerfed in the most unrealistic and bizarre ways possible. That way we would save ourselves the trouble of Red Lightning.
2. Have Erza and Kagura fight Dimaria, and have Jellal face off solo against Neinhart. We really didn't need the added drama with Kagura in the fight.
4. The E.N.D reveal was so blotchy and forced by having Gray and Natsu both defeat their respective opponents. Just have Gray defeat Invel then have a cameo of Natsu, kind of like in the GMG when Erza found out that Kagura was Simon's sister, who Jellal killed.
5. Gildarts vs God Serena (Historia), fucking show the 8 Elements man. Chevkov's Gun? Smh
7. Juvia dies in the fight with Invel.
Agreed :-

Point 1 ;- remove MBP and let LAXUS fight Wahl himself.He would truimph with MBP removed.No need for other opponent.
Point 3 :- Agreed ...Give more panel to SORANO and YUKINO.....Do not know if it will work as we do not know if CS are stronger than FT.
Point 4 :- Agreed ..No need for cameo .Just sudden and unexpected appearance of END without any indication
Point 6 :- Agreed..some more emotional drama is welcomed.
Point 7 :- Yeah , JUVIA should die.....Not a single major death till now..As I have already said above even KISHIMOTO killed NEJI.

'Point 2 :- Let ERZA and KAGURA handle NEINHART or KAGURA teaming with SHERRIA against MARI because SHERRIA is important there...JELLAL can support ERZA as always.No need for him there...Instead MEREDY would make a fine addition.SENSONARY links can increase the amt and sensation of damage.......

Point 5 :- No need to waste GILLY on a dancing BUFFOON .....also , if he has decided to take this seriously. GILLY can fight him likely to be defeated.

And honestly , as it is now , JELLAL is featless.I highly doubt he can even defeat NEINHART currently.He will be given his time against ZEREF only to be fodderized.....:-_-

The thing I do not want is MEREDY or KAGURA tagging him there because I do not want them to come back to get thrown again.........:hmph

I want constructive fights for both of them...which is highly likely to happen for KAGURA against IRENE with ERZA....I just hope she is not turned in to a wagon wheel.....I would be seriously disappointed at that.

For MEREDY, I can see her against AUGUST aiding others.....AUGUST will be like HADES..A collective team effort needed to defeat him.....NO other place I can think of putting her.:)

He first appear in chapter 470 and later dissapear for 16 chapters .. ( he was traveling slower than FT groups for example in his dragon form how does this sound :P ) he should be show chapter 452 around chapter 486 and everything would look better for me..

We have deaths and some blood ( yeah soldiers and uknown characters from side guilds count and they may be also only victims of Acnologia... ) Acnologia won't kill imo more than one/two t characters that we know ( Irene and one of the DS from side guilds :P ) Hiro won't turn FT into butcher shop there is no chance for that ..
Agreed....but some main deaths are needed,,,I know it will not happen at all..Still I want at least a single main to die....or just a member of FT is enough.:)

I don't have my hopes high here ( i would love for Irene and August to fights teams of wizards without anyone being a tool ) Kagura will be trolled if she will be bring back that's certain for me ( that's why i don't want to see her joining fight :P ) ...

Meldy will play more support role she will probably increase CS members magic by link :vbunny
Yes , I do not want them to turn a tool:)..KAGURA most likely if facing IRENE is given same treatment as MARI did to her.....I would not want her back at that time....Thinking , IRENE is much bigger sadistic than MARI.....She would just turn KAGURA or MASHIMA might just turn KAGURA as a means so that a power up for ERZA is achieved...:-_-

I want KAGURA to fight equally as ERZA against IRENE ,,Not some random tool designed for others power up.......

Yeah , MEREDY can increase powers of other by her LINK....or increasing the effect of LINK so as to emplify its attack.....But I do not see her being with CS there.....1 or 2 members of CS + FT members v s AUGUST my happen.....:):)

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Could it be I always wanted for Historias to tell something before disappears ... Simon/Ul/Hades should pass some messages IMO
Hades some info about FH or Yuri for Laxus
What if Hades pulled a Tartaos again?
Like he tells Laxus," Lumen Histoire isn't Alvarez's true objective. Tell Makarov....":pwned
Ul about Lyon and Gray moving on
She should tell Lyon, not Gray, side characters need the extra love lol
And Simon well.... think something yourself
"Jellal is a good man. I know you'll be happy with him":cheez
Still the whole Kagura and Jellal case would need to be dealt with because even after GmG Hiro point out on her Card that she still hates Jellal, of course, it could not be done in fight but by Kagura Acknowledge Jellal actions and have conversation with him at the end of the Arc ( < the thing that will still happen I think )

Still for me even if they was used as plot device in Neinhart fight it was nicely done ( Look at my signature it's one of the best moments
) and Kagura throwing away her own feelings/goals and darkness inside and saves Jellal for Erza ( and her own shake as well she can now move into the future not live with hate inside her heart ) is a great scene for me at least
I don't mind the reconciliation that much, I just think it took too much time, plus, hadn't Kagura moved on already? I'm not sure if you remember the scene in the GMG that had her unsheath her sword when she realized it was Ultear who manipulated Jellal. That felt like closure to me so the manner in which it was regurgitated in the current arc felt way too weird.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I don't mind the reconciliation that much, I just think it took too much time, plus, hadn't Kagura moved on already? I'm not sure if you remember the scene in the GMG that had her unsheath her sword when she realized it was Ultear who manipulated Jellal. That felt like closure to me so the manner in which it was regurgitated in the current arc felt way too weird.
Well after GmG arc Hiro have written in Kagura guild card that her hate for Jellal has lessened but it's still there ( something like that ).. so no for me it wasn't to weird because overall her hate have lessen but was still there ( we saw her feel uneasy near Jellal >> waste she didn't backstab him :errr ) and she got remind of her lost but in the end she got throw away her feelings and darkness inside her heart to move one i wouldn't throw away scene that fit so much in FT theme ( just my opinion :P )

"Jellal is a good man. I know you'll be happy with him":cheez

What if Hades pulled a Tartaos again?
Like he tells Laxus," Lumen Histoire isn't Alvarez's true objective. Tell Makarov....":pwned
Just give some small hint or something else that would make fandom make other crazy theories etc.

She should tell Lyon, not Gray, side characters need the extra love lol
Of course but for Gray she could tell that she is happy that his darkness is sealed away ( would fit latest chapters ?:P )

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
1. Acnologia doesn't come to see God Serena.
2. Gildarts vs God Serena healthy
3. Neinhart uses historia on other mages
4. Natsu lands the final blow on Zeref but he still survives.
5. Invel shoots a ice arrow through happy
6. Devil slaying magic has no repricussions.
7. Mavis doesn't escape
8. Jellal and Laxus reach the battlefield.
9. Dimaria dies in her first fight due to her abilities being to OP
10. August doesn't switch sides
12. Juvia dies
13. Chelia dies
14. We see Hyberions magic

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
8. Jellal and Laxus reach the battlefield.
I'm hoping this happens soon (they have to join at some point) but I agree that it should have happened by now, it seems strange that Hiro is leaving them out right now when Elfman and Lisanna are against a Sprig.
9. Dimaria dies in her first fight due to her abilities being to OP
Adding on to this I think it should have been Orga, Sherria and Wendy vs DiMaria, with DiMaria being killed by their strongest God Slayer attacks.
14. We see Hyberions magic
Massive yes to this, while it looked impressive and August complimented it, it should have seen way more action. Perhaps we'll see it again later on the battlefield along with some of Wolfheim's Take-Overs.

Solitrine

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
  • GoI vs Serena stomp never happens. The 3 GoI team up against Serena to take him down, he escapes but Acnologia encounters him and runs him through like what happened in canon.
  • Chelia goes Godforce against Dimaria to beat her after Wendy buffs Chelia with her wind (similar to Jellal giving Natsu the fire).
  • After Laxus vs Wahl, Precht goes all Madara and gains free control of his actions (he is a magic genius, I wouldn't put it past him) and joins Fairy Tail's side (he already seemingly reverted back to 'the good side' as seen in Tartarus) bolstering the fighting power of FT's side. He then reunites later with Mavis in the Guild Hall.
  • Remove the forced drama of Jellal saving Kagura from Neinhart's blast and drowning from it. Rest of the fight happens as normal but Neinhart is captured.
  • No misdiagnosis of the tumor, Poly doesn't know what it is but Brandish shrinks it thinking that she eliminated the threat of it.
  • Neinhart escapes from his cell at Fairy Tail and uses Historia to attack weaker members of the Fairy Tail guild while the powerhouses are away. Mavis hesitates to kill him as she knows that it means that Precht would disappear but Precht kills Neinhart without hesitation, shocking both Neinahart and Mavis.
  • Universe One is then used by Irene to BFR Acnologia and move Zeref to the guild hall. As Precht disappears, Mavis is crying and Zeref appears in Precht's place. The Tenrou Tree is placed behind the Guild Hall. Zeref then destroys the Tenrou Tree infront of Mavis using his Death magic saying that it being on the battlefield would make the war significantly harder.
  • Invel then Ice Locks Mavis and then the rest plays out as it did in canon but Precht's 'death' and the destruction of the Tenrou Tree reaffirms her need to destroy Zeref and his army.
  • Gray brutally kills Invel at the end of Gray vs Invel and he is being taken over by 'darkness' and the tattoo is slowly spreading along his body. Wendy arrives at the end and tries to save Juvia but she can't save her due to lacking MP from giving all her MP to Chelia before. This makes Wendy feel responsible for Juvia dying and powers her up a bit.
  • Bradman vs Gajeel starts with Levy getting injured and about to be killed by Bradman but Gajeel goes DF from the PoF of Levy almost being killed and pushes Bradman back and eventually beats him. Gajeel is out for the rest of the war from the MBPs from Bradman.
  • Gray vs END happens the same way but Gray's 'darkness' that is taking over him is shown when he murders Alvarez fodder that get in his way (instead of the typical FT thing of knocking them out) as well as ignoring an injured guild member (some fodder) on the way to find Natsu.

Last edited:

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
  • GoI vs Serena stomp never happens. The 3 GoI team up against Serena to take him down, he escapes but Acnologia encounters him and runs him through like what happened in canon.
  • Chelia goes Godforce against Dimaria to beat her after Wendy buffs Chelia with her wind (similar to Jellal giving Natsu the fire).
  • After Laxus vs Wahl, Precht goes all Madara and gains free control of his actions (he is a magic genius, I wouldn't put it past him) and joins Fairy Tail's side (he already seemingly reverted back to 'the good side' as seen in Tartarus) bolstering the fighting power of FT's side. He then reunites later with Mavis in the Guild Hall.
  • Remove the forced drama of Jellal saving Kagura from Neinhart's blast and drowning from it. Rest of the fight happens as normal but Neinhart is captured.
  • No misdiagnosis of the tumor, Poly doesn't know what it is but Brandish shrinks it thinking that she eliminated the threat of it.
  • Neinhart escapes from his cell at Fairy Tail and uses Historia to attack weaker members of the Fairy Tail guild while the powerhouses are away. Mavis hesitates to kill him as she knows that it means that Precht would disappear but Precht kills Neinhart without hesitation, shocking both Neinahart and Mavis.
  • Universe One is then used by Irene to BFR Acnologia and move Zeref to the guild hall. As Precht disappears, Mavis is crying and Zeref appears in Precht's place. The Tenrou Tree is placed behind the Guild Hall. Zeref then destroys the Tenrou Tree infront of Mavis using his Death magic saying that it being on the battlefield would make the war significantly harder.
  • Invel then Ice Locks Mavis and then the rest plays out as it did in canon but Precht's 'death' and the destruction of the Tenrou Tree reaffirms her need to destroy Zeref and his army.
  • Gray brutally kills Invel at the end of Gray vs Invel and he is being taken over by 'darkness' and the tattoo is slowly spreading along his body. Wendy arrives at the end and tries to save Juvia but she can't save her due to lacking MP from giving all her MP to Chelia before. This makes Wendy feel responsible for Juvia dying and powers her up a bit.
  • Bradman vs Gajeel starts with Levy getting injured and about to be killed by Bradman but Gajeel goes DF from the PoF of Levy almost being killed and pushes Bradman back and eventually beats him. Gajeel is out for the rest of the war from the MBPs from Bradman.
  • Gray vs END happens the same way but Gray's 'darkness' that is taking over him is shown when he murders Alvarez fodder that get in his way (instead of the typical FT thing of knocking them out) as well as ignoring an injured guild member (some fodder) on the way to find Natsu.
That Hades sub plot is really good. We got hoed of seeing Hades at his max which I really wanted to see.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
That Hades sub plot is really good. We got hoed of seeing Hades at his max which I really wanted to see.
Ikr? He's the only one of Franmalth's 1000 Souls that was able to break free in the end and deliver the warning to Natsu and Invel, it would be pretty sweet if he broke away from Historia, since as it stands that technique is poorly written.
"The weakness of this technique.....is ME!!!'

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Ikr? He's the only one of Franmalth's 1000 Souls that was able to break free in the end and deliver the warning to Natsu and Invel, it would be pretty sweet if he broke away from Historia, since as it stands that technique is poorly written.
"The weakness of this technique.....is ME!!!'
Man Hades was such wasted potential it gets me frustrated. Hades could be used as a great plot device to transfer knowledge on top of being really powerful (Stronger than Mard Geer imo). Him breaking Historia and coming back would be great.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
on top of being really powerful (Stronger than Mard Geer imo).
Really? I always figured he was on Warrod's level, which would be GOI, and that Yuri God Serena was stronger than him. I'd put Mard Geer at around Wolfheim and Hyberion's level personally.