Reinhard Van Astrea Vs Gray Fullbuster | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Reinhard Van Astrea Vs Gray Fullbuster

Who wins?

• Reinhard Van Astrea

• Gray Fullbuster

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantos

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I admit Gray is not that bad but Reinhard is still better than a stripping ice princess :P
Hahhaah, Reinhard the dull feminine looking red haired twat would be fangirling over Gray like Juvia does.

Des Gray>>>>>Reinhard

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Hahhaah, Reinhard the dull feminine looking red haired twat would be fangirling over Gray like Juvia does.

Des Gray>>>>>Reinhard
ns b8 m8 i r8 dis 8/8

Summer

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Gray win please. He's getting criminally underrated in this thread.

Much better, hotter and badass character than this red haired twat.

Go GRAY GO!!!!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh look a Gray hater rooting against him. What else is new?
Lol, in my post I'm just solely supporting the characters that I think better in a husband like roles, and I never even mention gray yet I'm going to be label as gray haters?

Your pathetic ness is showing, really.

Kantos

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Lol, in my post I'm just solely supporting the characters that I think better in a husband like roles, and I never even mention gray yet I'm going to be label as gray haters?

Your pathetic ness is showing, really.
Keep telling yourself that you're not. Pathetic insecurity is right there up the charts.

ns b8 m8 i r8 dis 8/8
Your bait was more hardcore m8

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Keep telling yourself that you're not. Pathetic insecurity is right there up the charts.

There's a difference between stating facts and baiting. :hmph

Summer

Reaction score
Country
Poland

Lol, don't have a better comeback than that m8 ? You used to be better than this... Guess the constant banned somehow rubbing through your face .

It work after all.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Facts? All I see is fangirling left and right m8. You have to contain yourself.:derp
1) I'm a boy :3

2) Same goes for you :xp

Kantos

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Lol, don't have a better comeback than that m8 ? You used to be better than this... Guess the constant banned somehow rubbing through your face .

It work after all.
The denial is strong in you.

1) I'm a boy :3

2) Same goes for you :xp
You are???? Didn't realize that. :3 I mean with your constant fangirling, I didn't realize which gender you fell into :teehee

I just came now. You were here from the start. :cheez

Dragoon

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Gray is a pretty bland character who only seems interesting because of his sad little story but everyone in fairyfail has bs backstories just for the sake of making them "likeable" and seem "interesting" which they arent. Lame-o writing at its best. Mashima-deus-ex-machina-hiro is a horrible mangaka

And reinhard while he seems cool- is pretty bland too for those who have only seen the anime and he may not even be much better in the novels tho surely he should have a little more depth than what the anime has shown

Kantos

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Gray is a pretty bland character who only seems interesting because of his sad little story but everyone in fairyfail has bs backstories just for the sake of making them "likeable" and seem "interesting" which they arent. Lame-o writing at its best. Mashima-deus-ex-machina-hiro is a horrible mangaka

And reinhard while he seems cool- is pretty bland too for those who have only seen the anime and he may not even be much better in the novels tho surely he should have a little more depth than what the anime has shown
You must have very very high standards if you're calling these two characters bland. Oh and Gray has gotten plenty of character development and growth over the series, plus a lot of depth is added to his character, where he has overcome the hurdles several times mentally and has become stronger than that. If that doesn't make a character likeable, then I can't reason with you.

Like you probably just want everyone to be like Gutz or something.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
@Brandish If you want to know more about Reinhard, I suggest watching the anime of RZ then reading the manga or LN as he doesn't have much screentime in the anime :) and I also suggest reading the magazine article about him.
A lot of suggesting there lol. I'll give it a try, probably the manga.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I was only joking ._.

Why not the anime first? Its beautiful as well :)
I only watch anime on occasions. If people recommend it I do, so I'll keep it mind when I pick up RZ. Some anime isn't worth it (I don't watch FT anime, or OP)

Dragoon

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
You must have very very high standards if you're calling these two characters bland. Oh and Gray has gotten plenty of character development and growth over the series, plus a lot of depth is added to his character, where he has overcome the hurdles several times mentally and has become stronger than that. If that doesn't make a character likeable, then I can't reason with you.

Like you probably just want everyone to be like Gutz or something.
Nah. Variety is good in different manga's but mashima has ruined his own creation by making like 3/4ths of his panels into fanservice even with serious situations. I guess I'll simplify it: gray's backstory/character could be done well but due to the way hiro writes things now-a-days, gray is doomed to not be taken seriously by those who can't stand cheap writing and idiotic fan service scenes (I can ignore fan service occasionally but hiro spams that shit constantly)

Status
Not open for further replies.