Voting Round 1 - Reinhard van Astrea vs. Miyamoto Musashi | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Reinhard van Astrea vs. Miyamoto Musashi

Who wins?

• Reinhard van Astrea

• Miyamoto Musashi

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I don't think I made it obvious considering i was dissing both but i voted reinhard, musashi butts had no effect on me, maybe if I reached the arc she there in FGO it could had an effect... Maybe
Plus i appreciate reinhard op memes, I'm in the meme route man =3=

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I don't think I made it obvious considering i was dissing both but i voted reinhard, musashi butts had no effect on me, maybe if I reached the arc she there in FGO it could had an effect... Maybe
Plus i appreciate reinhard op memes, I'm in the meme route man =3=
You wound me Koko, not on arguments sake but because of a meme? :emocat If you knew Musashi and had experienced her arcs your tone and life would surely change for the better :( I hope you will see the light one day :)

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
You wound me Koko, not on arguments sake but because of a meme? :emocat If you knew Musashi and had experienced her arcs your tone and life would surely change for the better :( I hope you will see the light one day :)
Hey, don't underestimate meme
They a powerful tool, as powerful as waifu power
Also I'm playing the arcs story of FGO so I'm slowly getting closer...... Very very slowly
I wish i could speed up but battling manually is a pain, wish there's auto

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hey, don't underestimate meme
They a powerful tool, as powerful as waifu power
Also I'm playing the arcs story of FGO so I'm slowly getting closer...... Very very slowly
I wish i could speed up but battling manually is a pain, wish there's auto
Well you have me added on FGO so you can use my Musashi to get through things fast 😉
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Another meme for the road 👀

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I didn't know musashi was a flirt, she looked more of a person that in the side of JUSTICE

Also why i thought she couldn't win against reinhard considering the only weakest i know he have is if you destroy everything he is, aka being a sword Saint and protecting people

ayamatsu gand here

Tho even if it's more emotional side, it still a win considering he can't do anything afterwards
Mentally destroyed

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
This will be my final post before bed and round end but I hope everyone has enjoyed what Musashi has served up!

Even if she doesn't make it to round 2, there's still the waifu wars to give her your vote! Vote 1 Miyamoto Musashi!

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
This man is so shameless... :pjsalt
Tryna twist the dagger when I'm supposed to be asleep :nah

I will take pride in my moral victory that I got you from saying Musashi could do nothing to Reinhard to believing she might be able to damage him all the way to she was such a threat that he has to use the Dragon Sword. Might've failed on getting you to actively concede that Ganryu-jima can seal the sword being the mighty EX Rank Noble Phantasm it is, but at least I know I have your support for the waifu wars now :)

^I pasted this image all over my animal crossing island, @MarmaladeSky and @Farfalla would be proud :kappa

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Waifu power is a strong weapon indeed... 🤔

TBH I voted Reinhard but I haven't read all the posts.

Will do before the end and see if I'll change or not.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Tryna twist the dagger when I'm supposed to be asleep :nah

I will take pride in my moral victory that I got you from saying Musashi could do nothing to Reinhard to believing she might be able to damage him all the way to she was such a threat that he has to use the Dragon Sword. Might've failed on getting you to actively concede that Ganryu-jima can seal the sword being the mighty EX Rank Noble Phantasm it is, but at least I know I have your support for the waifu wars now :)

^I pasted this image all over my animal crossing island, @MarmaladeSky and @Farfalla would be proud :kappa
Yeah no, quick summary is: one version of her can damage him but cannot hit him (Berserker), the other can hit him but can't damage him (Saber).

Your invented hybrid between the two that isnt even a character may fight him but still cant kill him.

Waifu goes brrrr tho alright :lambirb/

Status
Not open for further replies.