Discussion - Relationship/Pairings/Shipping Thread | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Relationship/Pairings/Shipping Thread

Clown from Argentina

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Mashima likes to couple heroin and heroin at the end of her story. So I doubt he'll make a harem. I agree some harem are rude especially in isekai but some are good. But I feel that a shiki harem at the end will not ruin history because the harem will be at the end and I think it will go well. I doubt homura rebecca enslaving shiki.
I don’t understand why Shiki catches you so much if he is an ordinary dull protagonist of thousands other mangas. :catshrug

If you look at things objectively then:

1)There must be some chemistry between the characters. Not family bond between members (brother / sister) but romantic.

2)The character himself must want and seek it (love).

3)He/She must be mature enough as a person and understand responsibility.

Everything written above is not about Shiki. He is essentially just a big kid.

If someone becomes a couple in this story then Weisz has a much better chance than anyone (I already wrote on points/why).:catshrug

yutu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Shiki is interested in the woman when you see that he says damn when rebecca’s maid dress is back in shape watching the rabbits dance. It’s just the beginning of the manga love development will come after.
If you’re talking about the rebecca family bond has some kind of family bond with the young weiz. Even though it’s a different weisz rebecca still sees it as the old weisz for now

Clown from Argentina

Reaction score
Country
France
Shiki is interested in the woman when you see that he says damn when rebecca’s maid dress is back in shape watching the rabbits dance. It’s just the beginning of the manga love development will come after.
If you’re talking about the rebecca family bond has some kind of family bond with the young weiz. Even though it’s a different weisz rebecca still sees it as the old weisz for now
It is simple lust coz Shiki grew up like Tarzan outside of human society. I wrote 3 points above for the development of normal romantic relations.
No, I think it will be another stupid NaLu 2.0 where is no romance at all (more than friends but less than lovers).:catshrug

Yes, I also think that even young Weisz is like a father figure to Becca (for Pino to if you look at how their line of relationship is developing).

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
From what I saw 3 years ago mashima says that his next manga will have more romance and that we like to put the heroine and heroine together this manga is little to be EZ. For shiki "tarzan"; I think he was at first touching rebecca to see if it's a girl looked between rebecca's leg. But from meldian I think he's no longer the tarzan of the beginning. He remains candid but much less so.
For the FT from what I read, mashima had already planned the 100YQ before 10 chapters before FT was finished. So the end of natsu and lucy, it may have been done expressly so that we always follow 100YQ.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't see why everyone shouldn't have romance. Shiki, Wiesz. Go nuts. It makes the story even better, IMO

Shiki is pretty primed for a romance subplot or three in my opinion. He's a hero out in the world seeking relationships(friendship) so it's pretty easy to tie a couple special relationships into that.

Wiesz I see as being the sort of character more suited to "best freind in romcom" romance. Where it always falls flat except for the one girl he shows no interest in. That that kind of just ignites at some point. That would be a great romance plot for him.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
:-_-:-_-:-_-:-_-:-_-:-_-
I don't see why everyone shouldn't have romance. Shiki, Wiesz. Go nuts. It makes the story even better, IMO

Shiki is pretty primed for a romance subplot or three in my opinion. He's a hero out in the world seeking relationships(friendship) so it's pretty easy to tie a couple special relationships into that.

Wiesz I see as being the sort of character more suited to "best freind in romcom" romance. Where it always falls flat except for the one girl he shows no interest in. That that kind of just ignites at some point. That would be a great romance plot for him.
:-_-:-_-:-_-:-_-:-_-:-_-:-_-

Weisz a Romantic Subject?
I would call it Lustful and something Vague.
Look, remember that Shiki grew up on a planet where he was supposedly the only Human being, something weird about that, now that I think about it.
The point is that Shiki is growing as a person, and in his own way it is wiser than many twisted people who have forgotten the value of life or the heart.
So give him time if Mashima wants to do it well, with Harem or without Harem, he needs Shiki to experiment with Homura or Rebecca or any other girl what is Affection and affection, unlike Weisz who looks for him more with Lust, besides Shiki It makes more impression face with the Sensual things than perverted faces, Being exact Shiki has a Very Adventurous Curiosity for the Female Gender, and an energetic Entuciasm for her Beauty there is almost the same as Weisz but Shiki would not force things so much, as Weisz to get something.
Just let this very unique "Adventurer" crew grow.
But if a NaLu 2.0 would be silly.
And I could do something much better, if Mashima can do something better than that.

Of course it would be good if after defeating Drakken Joe and cleaning the Shooting Starlight Guild, that is to beat Noah Glenfield, who looks like a Young August, I compare him to August The Wizard King in Fairy Tail, because he looks like a little at least when August was little, in case you don't remember he is still the Son of Zeref and Mavis, Biological Son.
Well, the point is that after they defeat them, it would be good if they travel the Cosmos Sakura and visit their natal stars or natal planets.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, Wiesz is definitely a bit pervy. But that can work. It just needs the right conditions. Let there be a girl that constantly rejects him until it becomes an expected thing. Then just as he's about to do something heroic and dangerous and flirts with her out of habit and then she surprises him by confesses to him. A Miroku/Sango from Inuyasha situation, basically. That can be a great romance subplot.

With Shiki he's still sort of a blank slate on the romance front, not as blank as Natsu was, but still pretty blank. So he's fun to think up possibilities for. You can build up almost anything romance wise with him. The harem stuff is fun to me because it means we'd get a bit of everything in there. Not to mention I've never seen Mashima try his hand at that, and I think he'd be awesome at it. But with Shiki I think almost anything could work pretty well.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Yeah, Wiesz is definitely a bit pervy. But that can work. It just needs the right conditions. Let there be a girl that constantly rejects him until it becomes an expected thing. Then just as he's about to do something heroic and dangerous and flirts with her out of habit and then she surprises him by confesses to him. A Miroku/Sango from Inuyasha situation, basically. That can be a great romance subplot.

With Shiki he's still sort of a blank slate on the romance front, not as blank as Natsu was, but still pretty blank. So he's fun to think up possibilities for. You can build up almost anything romance wise with him. The harem stuff is fun to me because it means we'd get a bit of everything in there. Not to mention I've never seen Mashima try his hand at that, and I think he'd be awesome at it. But with Shiki I think almost anything could work pretty well.
Well said, Shiki is a Diamond in the Gross.
And I clarify Weisz's problem is that it is very likely that it will ruin many possible relationships that he may have or also work for him but in danger of a beating.

If a Girl like Briar comes out (similar to her female avatar and Digitalis) or a Girl like Jenny Realight.
Weisz may get something.
With the Como Briar as you say at the beginning many beatings, I think I am more capable of giving him contact but not of the one he wants, I imagine that girl making a wrenching to Weisz when he does or says something perverted, or when she knows he use an avatar physically similar to her, to do pervert things.
With Jenny it can be somewhat less painful but somewhat chaotic.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m leaning to believe it’ll be a Shiki x Rebecca. :teehee

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua

Someone has noticed that Kagura Mikazuchi could be the Lost Daughter of Shiki and Homura, because she is a Swordswoman Girl who uses Gravity Magic.
Homura his Ether Gear Creates Swords and Provides Fencing Techniques, of course with more Variety than Kagura; and Shiki his Ether Gear allows him to manipulate gravity, and the forces of physics as well.
It's just an observation, I honestly don't know if Somebody already mentioned it, but it seemed obvious to get to think about it, in fact I always forgot to mention it when it passes through my head, 😅😅😅.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
How amazing would it be if, with the time stuff, a bunch of Fairy Tail characters are decedents of Eden's Zero characters. And that's how Mashima explains the various visual similarities.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
For now Weisz in my opinion need to look for a girl that can be understood.

I only emphasize possibilities, also if it were something similar to Gray and Juvia.

Gray and Juvia were similar in relation to Water Type / Ice Type Magic.

Since Jenny Realight seemed to use Machine-related Take Over Magic, Machina Soul, then such a Girl could appear for Weisz, I guess, I just stressed the possibility.
An Ether Gear type Armor or Something that is Similar to Take Over and / or that is compatible with Machina Maker.

So since Weisz is using Machina Maker and Arsenal, a Girl like Jenny Realight would be an excellent option for him, in addition to Hibiki / Cedric being ruled out for the Crew.
But since he likes to use a certain Avatar Feminino / Costume, well it would be good if this Girl Hit him First and then see how he advances and if he learns to be more mmmm what he needs with women to not put the Paw anymore .

Kouichi

Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Clarisse x Drakken.

Kidding. Of course Shiki x Rebecca and maybe Homura x Weisz :shout

zeroth.fairy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
I have a feeling about Labilia X Jinn (bcz Jinn is similar to Let in Rave Master and in Mashima's Heroes, we saw Let blushing because of Wendy....and we can see Labilia looks like Wendy)
Then the common..... Shiki x Rebecca, Weisz x Homura....

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
shiki x rebecca or shiki x homura is:pwned💀☠

Thoughtful Dreamer

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I have a feeling about Labilia X Jinn (bcz Jinn is similar to Let in Rave Master and in Mashima's Heroes, we saw Let blushing because of Wendy....and we can see Labilia looks like Wendy)
Then the common..... Shiki x Rebecca, Weisz x Homura....
I agree on these ships.

Although, I think the really reason why Let acted like this toward Wendy was because she was a Dragon Slayer and he was a dragon. It was really no romantic coded.
If you want to compare Labilia x Jinn romance, it would be more like Levy and Gajeel (Bad guy do something bad to her - physically and mentally - later they have a sort of "over protection" (maybe after all she went through Labilia will want Jinn as her bodyguard - here again it could be romanted coded and I'm sure that, if it's the case, it will be) - they will be very close, each other will be the closest member of the crew to the other one- (or at least he strongly believe that protecting her is a part of his redemption) until they truly fell in love with each other. (Not to forget the drama, angst and separation...)

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I don't dislike any pairings, but I'm not exactly down with any atm. Shiki x Rebecca, if I have to pick one.