Discussion - Relationship/Pairings/Shipping Thread | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Relationship/Pairings/Shipping Thread

strikefreedom

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France

So officially shica days is October 22nd for Japanese fans.

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
At the moment the most obvious couple would be Shiki and Rebecca, since they are the ones that show the most interaction, I don't know maybe something between Weisz and Homura is possible, although with Weisz we have also seen some acts with Hermit and from what I see Witch He doesn't mind showing her body, which if Weisz was Homura and Rebecca seems like all the girls he relates to are not human.

With Weisz and Rebecca, in the case of the Old Man it is like a relationship between father and daughter, and in the case of the Young man it is like a relationship between Big Brother and Younger Sister.

JK Network

Reaction score
Country
United States
Unpopular opinion but right now I don’t buy Weisz and Homura As a couple yet at all. They need more close interactions for me to change my mind. Right now he’s had more moments with hermit then with Homura but hey maybe that will change?

Though it’s also possible that Weisz will go the musica route from rave master and fall for a female villain who will turn good. Maybe Holy from the Oracion seis interstellar or something?

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
When is Shimura Day?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shimura

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
no fan art rebecca x shiki x homura: waah

Luffyfan30

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Unpopular opinion but right now I don’t buy Weisz and Homura As a couple yet at all. They need more close interactions for me to change my mind. Right now he’s had more moments with hermit then with Homura but hey maybe that will change?

Though it’s also possible that Weisz will go the musica route from rave master and fall for a female villain who will turn good. Maybe Holy from the Oracion seis interstellar or something?
Sure, it happened with Musica and Gray, its going to happen with him next. Its become a thing for these types of characters. Just like how no matter what we keep getting introduced to Seighart type characters.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Why do people ship homura with shiki, that's just weird imo but don't get offended if you do ship them :super

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why do people ship homura with shiki, that's just weird imo but don't get offended if you do ship them :super
From what most of what I seen them said, they want something different from the typical mc x mc. Though it’s not as bad as the ones I’ve seen shipped him with Feather :s

Last edited:

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
A demon king worthy of the name must have at least two waifu.
So rebecca x shiki x homura or rebecca x laviria x shiki x homura x kleene x etc