Voting Round 3 - Rindou Kobayashi vs Historia Reiss | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Rindou Kobayashi vs Historia Reiss

Who wins?

• Rindou Kobayashi

• Historia Reiss

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyD-Dragon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Rindou has a better design, and she can cook, and she's legal.

And in terms of being wife-ish, I don't think many or SnK girls at all fit the criteria , besides one or two dead characters.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Rindou has a better design, and she can cook, and she's legal.

And in terms of being wife-ish, I don't think many or SnK girls at all fit the criteria , besides one or two dead characters.
Or Annie :kappa

Gotta agree with the points on Rindou though. Can't diss a woman who can cook well, especially when she's that good :cheez

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I already like and voted Rindou.

Idk if she'd cook for you regularly. During an entire arc where she was meant to run a stall, she ditched that to go and eat all the food at other stalls. She likes to eat food more than cook it for the most part. And she's a great cook, but she'd be a head chef. Might get home very late at night. Might not want to cook for you. Cooking isn't really a deal clincher anyways...

If people wanted to vote for trash, they'd go vote for Erza :kappa
The kappa emoji is a toughie for me at times, but are you serious?

15- Darkness (Konosuba)
14- Lucina (Fire Emblem Awakening)
13- Rias Gremory (HighSchool DxD)
12- Kagura Mikazuchi (Fairy Tail)
11- Mikasa (Attack on Titan)
10- Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
9- Eto (Tokyo Ghoul:re)
8- Scathach (Fate/Grand Order)
7- Erina Nakiri (Shokugeki no Soma)
6- Rin Tohsaka (Fate/Stay Night UBW)
5- Rem (Re:Zero)
4- Ultear Milkovic (Fairy Tail)
3- Camilla (Fire Emblem Fates)
2- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
1- Rindou Kobayashi (Shokugeki no Soma)
That was June 1st this year where you jotted down a list of waifu's. Not saying you can't have a change of heart, but Erza was 2nd here.

Personally I don't have a list of best waifu's. But if I did, my 2nd best couldn't be trash in just 6 weeks. Even if they were a trap.

I ask this, since I spent a vote on Rindou, and might in the future, what shelf life does she have? Will she be trash by say October?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I already like and voted Rindou.

Idk if she'd cook for you regularly. During an entire arc where she was meant to run a stall, she ditched that to go and eat all the food at other stalls. She likes to eat food more than cook it for the most part. And she's a great cook, but she'd be a head chef. Might get home very late at night. Might not want to cook for you. Cooking isn't really a deal clincher anyways...

That was June 1st this year where you jotted down a list of waifu's. Not saying you can't have a change of heart, but Erza was 2nd here.

Personally I don't have a list of best waifu's. But if I did, my 2nd best couldn't be trash in just 6 weeks. Even if they were a trap.

I ask this, since I spent a vote on Rindou, and might in the future, what shelf life does she have? Will she be trash by say October?
Good Question. Well for me, Rindou has a longer shelf life than Erza to say the least. Erza is purely based on looks, her personality isn't something I like that much and honestly I just whacked her in there because I couldn't be bothered figuring out exactly where she should place at the time which I've now gotten closer to fixing. Rindou as a waifu is not just looks for me, but personality and her personality is the big thing here. It's great. She's fun loving, charismatic and seems like a blast to be around / be with. She's adventurous, she has shown she cares for her allies and she's a strong women who has honed her craft of cooking and benefited the lives of others if I can say that through discoveries she's made. You can see she's highly respected and adored in SnS, and it's easy to see why because of her charisma. She's fun, bubbly and I really dig that. Yes, she's also very good looking but what really makes Rindou the absolute best for me by a few miles at least is her personality. That personality is captivating for me, and it's so great that I even enjoy SnS more than I already do purely because of it.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Well for me, Rindou has a longer shelf life than Erza to say the least. Erza is purely based on looks, her personality isn't something I like that much and honestly I just whacked her in there because I couldn't be bothered figuring out exactly where she should place at the time which I've now gotten closer to fixing.
So, you couldn't figure out where she'd land, so second was the best spot :heh

You can see she's highly respected and adored in SnS, and it's easy to see why because of her charisma. She's fun, bubbly and I really dig that. Yes, she's also very good looking but what really makes Rindou the absolute best for me by a few miles at least is her personality. That personality is captivating for me, and it's so great that I even enjoy SnS more than I already do purely because of it.
Fair enough. I understand she's adored because of her charisma and animal features. And I like those too. But Alice is far more captivating, and attractive, imho.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
So, you couldn't figure out where she'd land, so second was the best spot :heh
Well I mean, I can't deny that I like red hair haha, and Erza did have some badass moments in FT... until it got ridiculous.

Fair enough. I understand she's adored because of her charisma and animal features. And I like those too. But Alice is far more captivating, and attractive, imho.
Alice is my 2nd best SnS girl, but only because she's like a toned down Rindou if I'm being blunt about my view on it.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Oh that top 15 list. I had already forgotten, but was it Sam who went with Camilla last year? Nice. She came really far too iirc.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Oh that top 15 list. I had already forgotten, but was it Sam who went with Camilla last year? Nice. She came really far too iirc.
My taste is better now, I swear!
And yeah, I nominated Camilla last year. She had a good run until she got pipped by Touka.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
My taste is better now, I swear!
And yeah, I nominated Camilla last year. She had a good run until she got pipped by Touka.
Interesting choices though, especially with Lucina since she's quite opposite to Rindou/Camilla type, and Faye who annoyed me in each Bebop episode she was in :XD

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Interesting choices though, especially with Lucina since she's quite opposite to Rindou/Camilla type, and Faye who annoyed me in each Bebop episode she was in :XD
Yeah. My list changes a bit though, I'll do a big update soon. Head to my meet the moderator thread and keep a look out for it there ;)
Also support Rindou on your journey there :kappa

Just to reply to this bit again, we worked together on the FT board (and still do) for over a year and you can't tell when I'm being sarcastic? I'm disappointed :emocat At least the Rindou vote makes up for it :hurr

amit-monsterman999

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have no clue of either girl i just chose rindou cause it looks like her bust is bigger and she seems more waifu but i can be very wrong

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I have no clue of either girl i just chose rindou cause it looks like her bust is bigger and she seems more waifu but i can be very wrong
Oh no, you're god damn right about that. Rindou has the bigger bust and she is more waifu. Very good choice :hurr

Baum

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Guess I might as well let the cat out of the bag, too.

Voted for Rindou because @Gallon scares me lately. (and I don't really like Historia, so there's that)
Oh, uhh... #NnTSquad or whatever :P

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Just to reply to this bit again, we worked together on the FT board (and still do) for over a year and you can't tell when I'm being sarcastic? I'm disappointed :emocat At least the Rindou vote makes up for it :hurr
Yea I know, but like I mentioned you had Erza at no.2 on a waifu list recent enough for me to recall it. So at least there's merit in me questioning you're use of the emoji, or how to rank waifu's. The latter is understandable, I wouldn't know how to rank my favourite foods. And it's supported by your own admission that you didn't know where to rank Erza, so you put her second. Plus I'm not psychic, no matter how much I wish for it.

No worries, Rindou was an easy choice up against this Historia.

Status
Not open for further replies.