Voting Round 2 - Rita vs Artoria Pendragon | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Rita vs Artoria Pendragon

Who wins?

• Rita

• Artoria Pendragon

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Rita
Shingeki no Bahamut
-

Artoria Pendragon
Fate Series

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Voting for Rita of course, I nominated her. I said in the first round that I didn't understand why people liked Saber this much from the anime adaptations I watched, my knowledge is incomplete. But I am certain that even with the VN fans giving more details in this thread, I will be able to prove that Rita is better in almost every way.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Saber is kinda bland, but I know nothing about Rita. How about it demon?

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Yes I would like to know more about Rita and Artoria, so I'll wait a couple day before casting my vote (could be a 2pt swing like Touka needed :zomg )

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Gonna wait until the very end to vote. :^_^

I expect lots of salt from this thread! @Darky @Demonspeed :celebrate
Saber is kinda bland, but I know nothing about Rita. How about it demon?
As I said in my first post I am going to wait for VN fans first and prove them wrong. I asked in the previous thread but only got an answer from Jammin who said her appeal was that she was awkward.

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
As I said in my first post I am going to wait for VN fans first and prove them wrong. I asked in the previous thread but only got an answer from Jammin who said her appeal was that she was awkward.
Who is awkward?:notsure

Arturia is a fantastic VN character !
You said that Rita could be a good maid?
Saber is the perfect maid:heh
She can do everything to clean everything :
Clean a house? She does it in seconds with a wonderful smile:hurr
Clean the battlefield ? a swing of her sword and every monster is wiped:hurr

Despite her appearance, Saber is extremely cute when she show her real side, if you are her Master, she would do everything to please you , to save you from danger:cookiehand

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Who is awkward?:notsure

Arturia is a fantastic VN character !
You said that Rita could be a good maid?
Saber is the perfect maid:heh
She can do everything to clean everything :
Clean a house? She does it in seconds with a wonderful smile:hurr
Clean the battlefield ? a swing of her sword and every monster is wiped:hurr

Despite her appearance, Saber is extremely cute when she show her real side, if you are her Master, she would do everything to please you , to save you from danger:cookiehand
I am not the one who said she was awkward, Jammin did.

Why would you want your waifu to be a maid in the first place? Rita would not want to be a maid, but she does similar things and more without being asked to. She lives by herself and can cook, clean and everything, she is even a skilled doctor. She is not the type to have genuine happy smiles often as she is the stoic, cool headed and snarky type, she has mostly smug smiles and the one time she was seen with a genuine smile was rather awkward since she is not used to it. But she has a big heart and one of the bravest, if not the bravest or her series. She can fight as well and is a reliable friend ad adviser. She fits the reliable big sister archetype as well. Hard to be more reliable than her.

Again, it might be because of my poor anime knowledge, but despite what they say about her strength Saber got humiliated in plenty of battles that I saw, Excalibur is awesome though.

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Why would you want your waifu to be a maid in the first place?
I didn't say i wanted her to be a maid, I mean she could be a maid..:oh
Again, it might be because of my poor anime knowledge
Everyone watch different animes I guess:darn
Concering smiles, In my opinion is it always good to see a waifu smile often (not because it's good for health) because she brings a sort of "warmth" when you see her smile , it adds a cute touch:^_^
Hard to be more reliable than her.
Has she put her life multiple times on the line to save her friends from danger whenever they call for her?
Arturia is that type of girl who like to help others naturally, she's the kind type.:pout
Saber got humiliated in plenty of battles that I saw,
I won't say she was humiliated, she wasn't serious at the beginning, but once she gets serious it's a win for Saber:hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:pjsaltSalt intensifies:pjsalt

Reactions: syx

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I won't say she was humiliated, she wasn't serious at the beginning, but once she gets serious it's a win for Saber:hurr
Idk she got rekt by both lancers. But they're lancers after all. :blush

Reactions: syx

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Idk she got rekt by both lancers. But they're lancers after all. :blush
Well ,Cu Chulain Lancer left the battle..after throwing his Gae Bolg:oh
Who is the 2nd Lancer?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I didn't say i wanted her to be a maid, I mean she could be a maid..:oh
And Rita could be an even better maid :4head.

Everyone watch different animes I guess:darn
Concering smiles, In my opinion is it always good to see a waifu smile often (not because it's good for health) because she
brings a sort of "warmth" when you see her smile , it adds a cute touch:^_^
By anime knowledge I am talking about Fate series. I have more memories of Saber disappointing me as a fighter than of her kicking ass(and they are mostly her Excalibur moments). Struggles against Lancers and Berserker, got captured and tortured(?) by Caster and put in a rather questionable attire(:heh), lost to her Master and so on. I never really got the impression that she was the strongest. Especially when there are Servants like Gilgamesh. Saber is without a doubt cuter than Rita, that's why I said Rita is better in almost every way. Saber has only cuteness(not even that cute) and her body(with several characters having the exact same face as her).

Has she put her life multiple times on the line to save her friends from danger whenever they call for her?

Arturia is that type of girl who like to help others naturally, she's the kind type.:pout
Yes and there are awesome scenes about her doing especially that in the most recent episodes, especially the latest one. No need to ask her. And unlike Saber, she never disappoints.

Hard to kill Rita though since she is a zombie :heh, but no one has ever been close to, excepted where she made her debut.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
By anime knowledge I am talking about Fate series. I have more memories of Saber disappointing me as a fighter than of her kicking ass(and they are mostly her Excalibur moments). Struggles against Lancers and Berserker, got captured and tortured(?) by Caster and put in a rather questionable attire(:heh), lost to her Master and so on. I never really got the impression that she was the strongest. Especially when there are Servants like Gilgamesh. Saber is without a doubt cuter than Rita, that's why I said Rita is better in almost every way. Saber has only cuteness(not even that cute) and her body(with several characters having the exact same face as her).
Actually Saber(and Excalibur) is definitely the strongest and most broken in the series. Even stronger than Gilgamesh. But it's true she's never really showing it. She defeated Gilgamesh at the end of Stay/Night but that anime was weird.
I think they explain it that she always had a terrible master so she could never fight even slightly to her full potential or something like that.
Diarmuild killed himself... '-'
I did say he was a Lancer didn't I? :emocat

But he definitely wrecked her in their first fight, took out her arm and from that point on she couldn't use Excalibur nor her 2nd hand so she could never win against him if their fight continued.
And the only reason she didn't die 5 seconds into Stay/Night and UBW was because she's extremely lucky to have somehow dodged the 1-shot-kill from Cu.

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
By anime knowledge I am talking about Fate series. I have more memories of Saber disappointing me as a fighter than of her kicking ass(and they are mostly her Excalibur moments). Struggles against Lancers and Berserker, got captured and tortured(?) by Caster and put in a rather questionable attire(:heh)
Then you don't remember all :arf
Hard to kill Rita though since she is a zombie :heh,
It's hard to kill Saber too, but she's human :heh
And unlike Saber, she never disappoints.
She never disappointed me, she was just like "Hit me all you want, once you let your guard down you are dead" :fan

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Actually Saber(and Excalibur) is definitely the strongest and most broken in the series. Even stronger than Gilgamesh. But it's true she's never really showing it. She defeated Gilgamesh at the end of Stay/Night but that anime was weird.
I think they explain it that she always had a terrible master so she could never fight even slightly to her full potential or something like that.

I did say he was a Lancer didn't I? :emocat

But he definitely wrecked her in their first fight, took out her arm and from that point on she couldn't use Excalibur nor her 2nd hand so she could never win against him if their fight continued.
And the only reason she didn't die 5 seconds into Stay/Night and UBW was because she's extremely lucky to have somehow dodged the 1-shot-kill from Cu.
Actually Gilgamesh shits on every servant not named Karna or Solomon lol. His Ea can break through space and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.