Discussion - Romeo VS Genius 5 | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Romeo VS Genius 5

Who among G5 can be beaten by Romeo?

• Oni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tanegashima

• Duke

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Duke and Tanegashima

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • All of them

• None of them

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Since, we are debating these for weeks. Why not make a thread about this. (This will probably my last thread until I see other Spain Rep play)

Why don't we literally Compare Atobe and Romeo to Each Genius 5 INDIVIDUALLY in a 3 set 1 on 1 Match?

Actually, let's just focus on Romeo.

ROMEO

Byodoin
- will dominate Romeo ( 6-2, 6 - 3). Remember, Romeo already admitted/implied inferiority to Medanore who is scaled as same breath as Volk who was defeated barely by Byodoin.

Tokugawa - Materializar might bring Byodoin against Toku. But I think Toku will break it with his Asura and Kijin.I think Toku wins this too

Oni - He Can stacked Kishin and Tnk. Have 10 in power. I think it will be a very close match but Oni takes it.

Now, we go to the players I think Romeo has a chance.

Tanegashima - 50 50 imo. Tane is as tricky as Romeo too. Can romeo sense Tane's invisibility and ball invisibility. However, Romeo's Infinite Reset and Hormones will be a big problem too. I think Tane breaks Materializer too.

Duke - Sorry Duke. But I think Romeo can win against Duke. We will see Camus and Byodoin in his Materialization. His Hormones might be enough to at least contain Duke's power. And of course Infinite Reset will give Romeo a stamina advantage.
And since Duke is Hefty/Fat, Romeo might be able to tire him out just like what Sengoku did to his Fat opponent way back then.
Not saying convincingly though. But I think Duke is the highest chance that Romeo can beat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh @Hardy moved the messages.

Sorry,I just recently made this thread.

Wow. Duke again is considered the one being beaten.😅

Last edited:

Adamska

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
So? You think there are no Msers who can surpass Genius 5 in same age????
Didn't say that. Ryoga already on the same level while he is 15?
Ryoma also has this potential as well.
Kintaro or Tezuka too.

Now about G5:
Oni was superior one, however he has his own limit, unlike Boss and Tokugawa.
If Duke and Tokugawa match was real, I mean, you know, Duke's kindness towards kids:)) then yes he is in the same league with Oni.
Meaning there is no way for Duke to beat Medanore but Tokugawa might have a chance.
Tane. there no doubt in his defensive style, the comment: I never lose still on. don't count Kintaro's match we all know the truth.
He is I think is the player that anyone should have consider him, so I think Tane might not be as good as Boss but he is better than Oni in some ways, and those ways are enough to consider him as a worthy opponent for 3 years from now MSers.
I think Ryoma and Ryoga are above the others, then Tezuka and Kintaro (kin might be even better) then Atobe, and Romeo.
and ...
If you consider Romeo's ability from 3 years later and compared to current Medanore. I choose Medanore. He is not to me like current Fuji and then became his current. I consider him as current Ryoma (more or less) maybe Tezuka or Kintaro.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The future top Msers will be far stronger than the current G5 by a good margin, at least it would be great if Konomi showed after the WC their future and how strong they’ll become. Most of them will go pro.

There’s also Tezuka who will be stronger than Volk and will surpass him by the time he’s a 3rd year Hser. His future showed him winning Wimbledon so he’ll win multiple Grand Slams.
Hot Take: I think this will be the case for other Countries as well

VERY HOT TAKES

3rd Hser Tezuka will surpass Volk

3rd Hser Bertie will Surpass Bismarck

3rd Hser Ludovic will Surpass Camus

3rd Hser Romeo will Surpass Medanore

USA and Switzerland Hsers are Significantly Better than their Msers though. So I doubt they will surpass them.