TV - RWBY | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

TV RWBY

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
And freaking yes ADAM!!! :hip
Honestly, I was interested to see what driving him etc. for such hatred towards Humans but after this episode let's just say that my interest is almost gone completely he's just fucken insane :wowsoBOB

The second episode was amazing, the cliffhanger, Weiss in danger from Raven :gwah
Raven will call Weiss Father..

Raven: We have your daughter if you wanna see her alive...
Cunt: Kill her I will pay you for that she is no longer a member of our family...
Raven: I may not be the worst parent in this show after all

Last edited:

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Honestly, I was interested to see what driving him etc. for such hatred towards Humans but after this episode let's just say that my interest has almost dropped completely he's just fucken insane :wowsoBOB
Haha really?I thought it was pretty much in character for him to do that, it's difficult for me to see Adam as someone who works under someone else. He just works as a lone wolf character better to me, which is why the betrayal this episode felt more in character to me.
But yep, hes insane :3c
Raven will call Weiss Father..

Raven: We have your daughter if you wanna see her alive...
Cunt: Kill her I will pay you for that she is no longer a member of our family...
Raven: I may not be the worst parent in this show after all
LMFAO :XD:XD

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I just wonder why isn't Ruby short coming out?

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Haha really?I thought it was pretty much in character for him to do that, it's difficult for me to see Adam as someone who works under someone else. He just works as a lone wolf character better to me, which is why the betrayal this episode felt more in character to me.
But yep, hes insane :3c
If he has betrayed anyone it's his own race ( same goes for his followers ) if he can't even see that his another Roman it's his problem that will backfire later..

In the previous Volume, we saw when Yang was watching TV that everything that has been done has been " Done " by WF now if same will happen in Haven what do you think Humans answer will be towards Faunus all around the world ( I can tell you not nice ) even Blake in trailer told this that if Adam will continue what he's doing the innocent Faunus will be the ones that will suffer..

He doesn't fight for anything ( In fact his fight deal only damage for what he supposed to fight for ) and he gaining nothing at all + he's expendable put any WF member at his slot now that doesn't care about anything and you get the same kind of leader..

Still, he's a freaking beast so I'm looking forward how he will get wrecked by unstoppable train called Bumblebee << Although I saw pretty interesting theory that the one who will defeat Adam is Sun

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
New I just wonder why isn't Ruby short coming out?
We had one in the previous Volume while we didn't get any other <<< Yeah that's an official answer :cookiehand

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
To be honest, I don't get the hate (the bad kind of hate) for Adam. I think that Adam is one of more complex characters in RWBY. His motivations, his secret past and his "relationship" with Blake; all of them attributed to his character, alongside his cool semblance and weapon.

Also, I know I did say I'm going to review episode 2 but I am so busy with school work that I need to delay it for a bit.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I overall enjoyed episode 3 I didn't like only some things in Oscar scenes but overall it Was really good.. ( yeah Free Ruby Power up incoming @Mononoke )

Blake's father told exactly what i've told about Adam etc. But knowing Life crowd will probably take WF side...

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Volume 5 episode 2 is out on youtube:

Anyways, this episode is filled with tension that keeps us entertained.

The fight scene with the grimm is the highlight of the episode. It's been a while since I watched a good grimm fight. (Sorry guys. I didn't like some of it in volume 4) I also like the new voice of Cinder. It might cause conflict with other people but I personally think it's okay
Also, Sienna became waifu of the-
Oh wait....

Overall, a good second episode. I'll be looking forward to see the next one.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Second Episode Review

The second episode was one of the best in a while.

Like someone or some people said before here I too feel Lionheart is going to sacrifice himself to save our protagonists.

Weiss my Waifu is surely is the MVP of this episode.Though she is captured by Yang's mother I feel she and Yang is going to meet each other and Ruby and co. also.

Adam's betrayal was neatly done.He is one of the more complex characters no doubt.Though I feel Adam himself maybe betrayed by Salem.

But when is Blake going to reunite others :arf

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
That freaking episode :datass
Yang is in my top 5 characters in this whole series, and this episode is a perfect reminder of why she is easily one of the best characters in the whole show. I was unsure about this before, but I am now.Out of all the 4 main characters, she's the strongest one of them all, and it isn't just in brute strength. Overall combat ability, defensive abilities (dodging BULLETS from that distance? Blimey that is badass :hip), she's a 10/10 in all of them, hands down. You'd think her losing one hand would incapacitate her, but nope. She's still top of the cream in combat abilities.
The meteting with Raven was kinda unexpected, I didn't think they'd meet this soon, but I kinda love how she acted like a spoiled daughter in front of her mother :XD Also, Raven's warning about Ozpin, possible final boss foreshadowing? With how he always talks about having made 'more mistakes than any other man, woman or child alive', there's always the potential of Ozpin being a future antagonist. The fleshing out that was done on Raven this episode, absolutely stunning.
And the icing on top?
This episode was glorious, Yang being the first one who meets Weiss is unexpected as well, but unexpected things tend to be more enjoyable than expected ones most of the time :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Badass Yang:wtf:wtf:
Didn't even need her Semblance and the odds were against her this time compared to the first time outside the bar :shout:nowei:squee:onoz

Last edited:

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Woah Spriggan-kun, calm your spoilers down :blink
I might not watch the episode knowing you just said it all.

Anyways, Rwby volume 5 episode 3 is out on youtube:

And about the episode:
I don't know about anyone's opinion about the episode but the highlight for me was Ghira and Ilya's speeches. It really shows how determine they are. They do different things to make up the faunus' reputation and the amount of respect is driven in their actions. Although, what Ilya said might be the one that will convince the faunus' in Menagerie.

I guess the theories about Ozpin were true. So I was really surprised but also excited to what's to come. Jaune's theories though; it got thrown out the window. Weiss will probably get free by someone we know so looking forward to it.

Overall, a great episode full of both tension and exposition but balances itself through it.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
@Emperor Spriggan it's not that Yang is that strong... that guys are simply weak outside of Raven ( Qrow level ) and Maiden it's a group of normal people they dont even use Aura..

I hope Raven have info about Ozpin and not something like " Silver eyes " thing

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
New @Emperor Spriggan it's not that Yang is that strong... that guys are simply weak outside of Raven ( Qrow level ) and Maiden it's a group of normal people they dont even use Aura..
Really? Hmm, I suppose you could be right on that:hmm
I just figured that out of all the main characters, Yang was the one who had grown the most, because if you look at them:
-Blake hasn't done any training this whole time, she's been stuck with her family and Sun.
-Ruby just began her training with Ozpin along with Ren, Nora and Jaune.
-Weiss trained for a good while in Volume 4, but she's still to master her abilities fully.
While Yang has spent all this time training after losing her arm, so we were seeing the fruits of her training now :p
Unless I'm fanboying too much :XD

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I just figured that out of all the main characters, Yang was the one who had grown the most, because if you look at them:
-Blake hasn't done any training this whole time, she's been stuck with her family and Sun.
-Weiss trained for a good while in Volume 4, but she's still to master her abilities fully.
While Yang has spent all this time training after losing her arm, so we were seeing the fruits of her training now :p
How did Yang grown by doing nothing 24/7 and watching TV :fan

For me members of team RWBY are more or less equal but if i would need to pick the strongest now it would be Weiss atm..But even if the others would be just one step behind:cookiehand

You're Fanboying but it's okay I will also when Blake will come in to save a day in Haven :blush

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Episode 3 Review

Pretty good episode once again.The way Blake's father made his points was really praiseworthy. But I see the Belledona family being branded as traitors and forced to leave the island.But I wonder if they hear Sienna's death and Adam becoming the leader how will the Faunus people react.They may began to suspect Adam.

Good that Ozpin is going to train the children.Hope they can match Salem's guards.

@Emperor Spriggan
@Vici
@Elusia

My theory about Ozpin is that ...

Remember @upsurge what I said last year that Ozpin maybe the husband of Salem.Another person mentioned that he may be the Wizard who was visited by the seasons.I think either of these theories is going to be true.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Episode 3 Review

Pretty good episode once again.The way Blake's father made his points was really praiseworthy. But I see the Belledona family being branded as traitors and forced to leave the island.But I wonder if they hear Sienna's death and Adam becoming the leader how will the Faunus people react.They may began to suspect Adam.

Good that Ozpin is going to train the children.Hope they can match Salem's guards.

@Emperor Spriggan
@Vici
@Elusia

My theory about Ozpin is that ...

Remember @upsurge what I said last year that Ozpin maybe the husband of Salem.Another person mentioned that he may be the Wizard who was visited by the seasons.I think either of these theories is going to be true.
Ozpin as Salem's husband? That seems highly unlikely. Though, I can agree on the Wizard and the Seasons.

My theory about Ozpin is that he and Salem had different ideals about humanity. Remember the introduction in Volume 1? It could be their first confrontation and their clash continued for centuries. At this point, Ozpin has lost because of the Fall of Beacon but now he has been reincarnated once again, he needs to put an end to Salem's reign. I doubt that he and Oscar would do a "man fighting with two souls." But rather, overtime the soul will just merge and they'll become the new "Ozpin."

Out of the main characters, Yang is the strongest due to her raw power and semblance (in my opinion anyway). Even though her defense needs a little work, her offense is top-notch and become even stronger if she uses it greatly. The one that may come close to her could be Weiss as her semblance is powerful (and to an extent, a little too OP xD). Blake is a good fighter but she needs more offense training and Ruby well.... she needs a LOT of it.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Woah Spriggan-kun, calm your spoilers down :blink
I might not watch the episode knowing you just said it all.

Anyways, Rwby volume 5 episode 3 is out on youtube:

And about the episode:
I don't know about anyone's opinion about the episode but the highlight for me was Ghira and Ilya's speeches. It really shows how determine they are. They do different things to make up the faunus' reputation and the amount of respect is driven in their actions. Although, what Ilya said might be the one that will convince the faunus' in Menagerie.

I guess the theories about Ozpin were true. So I was really surprised but also excited to what's to come. Jaune's theories though; it got thrown out the window. Weiss will probably get free by someone we know so looking forward to it.

Overall, a great episode full of both tension and exposition but balances itself through it.

Mononoke

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Finally caught up on these 3 episodes.
Just too sum it all up:

- I really dislike Adam's new outfit/style, I liked his old design better and I do not get why they changed it as he looked more intimidating/ villain like before.
- Qrow so far is really making the volume for me (Until Yang gets more screentime :hip), I love his character and I am so glad he is getting more spotlight this season. It's great and his reaction too Ozpin/ Oscar was hilarious :XD
- Sun is slowly getting more and more annoying for me, he was a great character in small dosages which = good comic relief at times, now he is just ruining Blake's scene's tbh. I do not ship them and I feel he is just getting in the way. Bumblebee ftw
-
I love Weiss's abilities/soundtracks she is getting, it all fits in so well.
- All the theories about Jaune just got trashed lmao. Unless there is one of those moments where its like "Oh you had it all along" etc etc.

Have not seen the next ep quite yet as its only out on roosterteeth but thank you @Emperor Spriggan for the large array of gifs without spoiler tags :handgun

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Have not seen the next ep quite yet as its only out on roosterteeth but thank you @Emperor Spriggan for the large array of gifs without spoiler tags :handgun
Spoilers are allowed :derp
You people will make me not wanna post here anymore :-_-:notlikethis