TV - RWBY | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

TV RWBY

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Fair enough,
It was Yang anyway so all is good :teehee
You literally made me go back and spoiler tag :notsure
Smh, the episode has been out for over 24 hours:hmph And yep, your girl was the star ;)
You need to catch up soon.

Mononoke

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
You literally made me go back and spoiler tag :notsure
Smh, the episode has been out for over 24 hours:hmph And yep, your girl was the star ;)
You need to catch up soon.

I will see it when I can...now all we need is for Blake and Yang to meet and all will be good :3c

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique

I will see it when I can...now all we need is for Blake and Yang to meet and all will be good :3c
Same!!:bored
Ffs it's literally been 2 seasons now:facepalm
I bet Blake has forgotten Yang's name by now due to that useless crud taking up all the air around her :shootme

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Same!!:bored
Ffs it's literally been 2 seasons now:facepalm
I bet Blake has forgotten Yang's name by now due to that useless crud taking up all the air around her :shootme
If Blake would Tell Yang during Reunion " Remind me who are you again " it would be most Epic scene ever :XD

As I said I see all members of team RWBY reunite in this vol. Bar Blake < maybe in the half of next vol. During fight for Haven ( but hey I may be wrong but smh it would be forced for me if this would be in this vol. )

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
If Blake would Tell Yang during Reunion " Remind me who are you again " it would be most Epic scene ever :XD
If that happens :teehee:

As I said I see all members of team RWBY reunite in this vol. Bar Blake < maybe in the half of next vol. During fight for Haven ( but hey I may be wrong but smh it would be forced for me if this would be in this vol. )
I agree with this prediction, Blake still has some things to deal with on her end (With her family and all, and that might take a while, so for now I dont mind Yang, Ruby and Weiss getting together and holding the fort as they wait for her to return)
Ruby will probably meet the other 2 within the next 2 episodes, unless something happens that makes sure they aren't teleported by Raven (This would annoy me tbh :notrust), a Yang/Ruby reunion is way overdue at this point.
Plus this season feels more focused on Weiss reuniting with the others than Blake. Meaning us Blake fans need to wait a little longer :feelsbadman

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I am a fan of Weiss mainly along with Blake though I like all of them.

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I am a fan of Weiss mainly along with Blake though I like all of them.
Yea, I can see why. Weiss has the most development out of the main girls so far.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Yea, I can see why. Weiss has the most development out of the main girls so far.
And she is the most beautiful too.Well that's my opinion though.

Mononoke

Reaction score
Country
Joker
I'm guessing that you're a fan of Yang.

And so am I :hip
Of course

And she is the most beautiful too.Well that's my opinion though.
I think Weiss has the best looking abilities/powers...the magic circles which appear are always amazing and seem to get more and more better looking each time. :hip
Undeniably she has had the best character development out of anyone in the series.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
She is a complex character.She loves Yang I have no doubt about that.

Nice set though.Who is in your avatar?

Last edited:

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
She is a complex character.She loves Yang I have no doubt about that.
She's one of my favorites, I usually struggle of thinking of other favorite characters outsude Pyrrha, Blake, Yang and Cinder, but I think Raven could be in my top 5 characters, along with maybe Neo?
Nora is also showing some promise this season, so by the end of it she could end up my favorite character in Ruby's group right now. I really can't find it in myself to like Ruby, Jaune or Ren :facepalm
Nice set though.Who is in your avatar.
Eto :p

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Episode 4 was the best one so far of the volume.

We got a tourney arc and now a training arc, Ruby getting popped by Oscar had me fucking dying :rofl. I like how girls and dudes fight normally, everyone is equal. Also Weiss and Yang reuniting was lit!!! YES

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Episode 4 was the best one so far of the volume.

We got a tourney arc and now a training arc, Ruby getting popped by Oscar had me fucking dying :rofl. I like how girls and dudes fight normally, everyone is equal. Also Weiss and Yang reuniting was lit!!! YES
Wait you watch RWBY too? 0-0

Welcome to the club! :zomg
:confetti

Mononoke

Reaction score
Country
Joker
Now with both reading this and seeing the episode I want nothing more than at least one bonding moment between the two. Sure Raven is not winning any awards, heck she even only asked about Ruby when she last saw Qrow...but there could be something there as if nothing else she has shown she does care about Yang one way or another otherwise she would not of bonded too her/ made the portal.
She is one of the most complicated characters right now, you just do not know what side she is on/ her motives. Making her one of my favourite characters in RWBY, I just hope they do not ruin her character.
Yang/Raven team up anyone? :teehee

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Now with both reading this and seeing the episode I want nothing more than at least one bonding moment between the two. Sure Raven is not winning any awards, heck she even only asked about Ruby when she last saw Qrow...but there could be something there as if nothing else she has shown she does care about Yang one way or another otherwise she would not of bonded too her/ made the portal.
She is one of the most complicated characters right now, you just do not know what side she is on/ her motives. Making her one of my favourite characters in RWBY, I just hope they do not ruin her character.
Yang/Raven team up anyone? :teehee
Thanks, I wrote that myself :derp
At least you finally watched the episode :-_- Yeah, if you think about it, Raven has been shown to care for Yang, even from the beginning in her first appearance on top of the train when she saved Yang from Neo (?). She's been shown to care for Yang to a degree, but I think the reason she distances herself from her is because she doesn't think she'd make a good mother after how long she's been separated from her own daughter. Hence the bickering this episode :p
Yep, holding out for that team up. Hopefully they tear Adam up a new one :3c

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
She's one of my favorites, I usually struggle of thinking of other favorite characters outsude Pyrrha, Blake, Yang and Cinder, but I think Raven could be in my top 5 characters, along with maybe Neo?
Nora is also showing some promise this season, so by the end of it she could end up my favorite character in Ruby's group right now. I really can't find it in myself to like Ruby, Jaune or Ren :facepalm

Eto :p
So I may not be the only one that starting to dislike more and more Ruby that's good to know :derp

I Was like " Shut the Fuck up " in the First episode of t his Vol. Even Nora Was annoyed by it :kappa

I bet ya few hours of training with Oscar ( come to think of it episode 2 or 3 of volume one Blake was reading a book that I think was about Ozpin << I was always thinking it was about J&H ) and Ruby will be better than Yang in Unarmed Combat style :heh

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Still I don't think we should hate.She haven't done anything that may force us to dislike her.