First Round - Saki vs. Fairy Tail | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

First Round Saki vs. Fairy Tail

Who wins?

• Saki

• Fairy Tail

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The one who laugh

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Syria
Sorry, I will pick Saki for 1 reason because it is not FT :teehee

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Why does @Sky never campaign for his nominees?

While I just let the question hang there, allow me to say a few words on Fairy Tail's behalf. The first word is, of course, Erza...

...nuff said.

Now let me go on to say that Fairy Tail as a whole is perhaps one of the most consistently fun battle manga ever made. What it lakes it depth it more than makes up for in it's joyous approach to adventure. And that's really what it's about. Delivering heroic adventures and putting smiles on it's reader's faces. And it did that over and over more consistently than almost any other long running manga series I've read.

Now I know there are a lot of haters of Fairy Tail out there. It wasn't always perfect. But I can easily think back to a dozen moments where it's brand of heroism was powerful enough that I can still remember it to this day. Natsu beating Jellal to save Erza, Makarov using Fairy Law for the first time. These moments are what made Fairy Tail as a series worth experiencing and worth remembering. And something I'm happy to vote for.
I let my nominations speak for themselves. Or you.
What do you mean by "never" though. I did a lot for my Aqua-chan.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Another epic moment in this series would be this moment.

During the Vanguard round of the Nagano Finals, Jun

takes control of game by interrupting Yuki's "East Wind Specialty" with flow control (ie making calls to change the draw order) and leading Yuuki to play into her hands.

Eventually, Mihoko

decides to put an end Jun's reign by opening her right eye, which also her to see the discard pile clearly. Doing so allows her to discard a dangerous tile (7p) and allow Yuuki to go richi on a Chintsu (Full Flush) hand.

It's a real pet the dog moment, since it makes look like she's an ally for Yuuki. However, she goes on the attack later on and aims at the both of them.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
FT

Status
Not open for further replies.