Discussion - Sanji and CP0 | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Sanji and CP0

strawhatcrew

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
would be funny to see sanji screaming to the crew..
i want to die!! while dressup as an okama bcoz the cp0 captured him bcoz some perverted noble want him captured alive as an okama..
lol

then the whole crew burst up laughing while robin take it seriously.. "that is one interesting way to die" :teehee

MBVC

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Bouvet Island
Nah, Luffy would pick his nose again and order Robin to take his "family treasure" away so that Sanji can die like a true okama.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

I like Robin's foreshadowing.:kappa
Like how Ivankov uses special ability to turn Sanji into a beautiful blond female character with weird eyebrow?

redhairSH

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Provided that Fishman Island was not the Sky Island of the NW, where we met Hody as a new villain similar to how Enel was. Though Hody was not on the scale of Enel, not even close.
Fishman Island seems more like the Arlong Park of the NW, in Arlong Park Luffy helped a crying Nami, saved her village, and beat the fishman who killed her mom, on Fishman Island, Luffy helped a crying Shirahoshi, saved her island, and beat the fishman who killed her mom.

After Arlong Park, Luffy gained the attention of the Marines when he hurt that Marine captain, and again when he became the first pirate to escape Smoker in Loguetown, then crossed the red line and met a whale, and in Alabasta Smoker caused a couple issues. After Fishman Island, Luffy gained the attention of Big Mom when he threatened her, then crossed the red line, met a bunch of whales, and in Dressrosa Big Mom caused a couple issues, though mostly for Sanji's group

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
lol, if Robin has foreshadowed accurately before.... Usopp's might align with the lies or atleast tats the point i was trying to maek..
I really can't picture Sanji in Robin's role, saying "I want to live" while tears and snot are jerking on his face. But if that's what Oda wants then why not? :derp
Her foreshadowing could turn out to be true, if instead of being in Robin's role back in EL, he was in Ace's role during the Summit war.:kappa

hokageji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope not, still think Usopp's prediction will come true, like it always does.

Hannibal Psyche

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
If Sanji is nobility, then what exactly makes him any different to Doflamingo who is a Celestial Dragon, yet he's lost all privilleges? Sabo is a pirate who was a noble too, his nobility is of no value anymore, so why Sanji would be any diferent to Sabo or Joker who are fallen nobles/world nobles doesn't make any sense imo.

The fact that they never even had Sanji as "wanted alive only" prior to a good visual of his face despite his wanted poster always saying "Sanji" indicates Sanji might not be his original name since he was only recognized by his face by someone within the WG; perhaps, it was one given to him by someone or one he made up himself.

Except Sanji knows something equally as important as the National Treasure if not more so and somewhat giving Doflamingo a prerogative, then that could explain why he's wanted only alive or he simply possesses information that the WG know he has without a doubt and need it at all costs; hostages or terrorists are only kept alive if they possess information.

The Big Mom wanting Sanji theory too is rather farfetche too; once the WG cater to the demand of one Yonko just to avoid war, is that any different to Kaido requesting for Joker despite his imprisonment? or is that any different to the WG handing Ace over to WB just to avoid a war? No, so the Big Mom Sanji cook theory is rather questionable.

Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
If Sanji is nobility, then what exactly makes him any different to Doflamingo who is a Celestial Dragon, yet he's lost all privilleges? Sabo is a pirate who was a noble too, his nobility is of no value anymore, so why Sanji would be any diferent to Sabo or Joker who are fallen nobles/world nobles doesn't make any sense imo.
Well there's quite a bit of difference. DD and his family abandoned their noble status and weren't allowed to reclaim it hence their treatment. As for Sabo, first it was thought he died and even prior to his death, he ran away from home and tried to cut off his ties to nobility. Probably no one knows that he's a noble and his parents and others who may have known so probably 'disowned' him. In both cases, one can argue that there's no noble on the other side that actually wants them. For Sanji, if he is indeed of noble blood, then it's possible that his parents or family have made it known that he is to be captured alive.

Imo, I think it's either a noble family or relation recognizing him and thus wanting him to be brought in Alive or there might have been something from his past that's important to someone very important. I do agree that the BM thing is a bit far-fetched and if he did know about a weapon or valuable information in some way, it has to have been prior to joining the SHs since he's always been with some crew members at least.

StrawHat 13

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What if this is the whole Duval mistaken identity thing all over again? Or at least a continuation of Sanji being mistaken for someone else. Allow me to explain;
Early on Sanji's wanted posters were drawn by hand, this for a long time was a running gag of sorts until it resulted in the events with Duval and the Fish Riders pre-shabrody.
Fast forward to now with Sanji having an updated photo-I have a thought that maybe Sanji is being mistaken for Sabo by Sabo's family. Maybe they believe the well dressed proper mannered cook of the Strawhats is none other then Sabo of Goa kingdom royalty? They generally carry the same discription, tall, proper age, blonde hair, and its not to hard to believe that Sabo's family thinks this based on the childhood bond Luffy and sabo have had. Assuming they have no idea about the real Sabo being in the Revolutionaries and, iirc, Sabo and Sanji never spoke/met one and other, and the double S name thing...just a thought

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
What if this is the whole Duval mistaken identity thing all over again? Or at least a continuation of Sanji being mistaken for someone else. Allow me to explain;
Early on Sanji's wanted posters were drawn by hand, this for a long time was a running gag of sorts until it resulted in the events with Duval and the Fish Riders pre-shabrody.
Fast forward to now with Sanji having an updated photo-I have a thought that maybe Sanji is being mistaken for Sabo by Sabo's family. Maybe they believe the well dressed proper mannered cook of the Strawhats is none other then Sabo of Goa kingdom royalty? They generally carry the same discription, tall, proper age, blonde hair, and its not to hard to believe that Sabo's family thinks this based on the childhood bond Luffy and sabo have had. Assuming they have no idea about the real Sabo being in the Revolutionaries and, iirc, Sabo and Sanji never spoke/met one and other, and the double S name thing...just a thought
You know I can see that happening. But it doesn't have to be Sabo. It could be some other noble or even Tenryuubito. Because I think in the case of Sabo and Sanji, Sanji's eyebrows would give it away. So whoever they mistook him for should have the same eyebrows.:XD

MBVC

Reaction score
Country
Bouvet Island
.....Or he was born ugly so his parents dumped him but then later regret when they saw his pic....... or an okama CD fell for Sanji ----> Robin's prediction

Instead of shouting something like I wanna be alive, Sanji will shout to Luffy and the rest of the SH: I don't wanna get marry! Yeah, "wedding crashers" 100% or the runaway groom or bride :evil

Last edited:

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
The okama joke is really getting old, but I fear it's stuck with Sanji now.:lmao

MBVC

Reaction score
Country
Bouvet Island
There was a chapter cover where Sanji dressed like a white princess :super

Hannibal Psyche

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Well there's quite a bit of difference. DD and his family abandoned their noble status and weren't allowed to reclaim it hence their treatment. As for Sabo, first it was thought he died and even prior to his death, he ran away from home and tried to cut off his ties to nobility. Probably no one knows that he's a noble and his parents and others who may have known so probably 'disowned' him. In both cases, one can argue that there's no noble on the other side that actually wants them. For Sanji, if he is indeed of noble blood, then it's possible that his parents or family have made it known that he is to be captured alive.

Imo, I think it's either a noble family or relation recognizing him and thus wanting him to be brought in Alive or there might have been something from his past that's important to someone very important. I do agree that the BM thing is a bit far-fetched and if he did know about a weapon or valuable information in some way, it has to have been prior to joining the SHs since he's always been with some crew members at least.
Currently known about Sanji:

• He was on a ship called "Orbit" that was full of cooks at the age of 9 as a trainee chef.
  • He heard about all blue somewhere in his childhood and aspired to seek it out.
  • And then he ended up stuck on a strip of land with Zeff.
  • Trained under Ivankov.
  • Has rare blood type.
Whoever recognized him may have known Sanji during his chilldhood or they recognized him from his working under Zeff. It'd be much easier to recognize a 21 year old Sanji at a most recent age rather than at a much younger age.

Only thing I can imagine is he's holding some valuable information or maybe he's really off noble lineage, but then again, it questions why someone of noble blood was training on a ship to be a cook when he'd surely be able to live a luxurious spoilt life.

Quite the conundrum Oda has given us to solve.

keeper1h

Reaction score
Country
Italy
According to the One Piece Timeline, when Fisher Tiger attacked Mariejois Sanji was 6 years old, maybe his parents lost him in that chaos and he was too little and traumatized to remember anything.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
it questions why someone of noble blood was training on a ship to be a cook when he'd surely be able to live a luxurious spoilt life.
In real world that used to be quite common. They would often put rich kids in ships so they could learn something.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
In real world that used to be quite common. They would often put rich kids in ships so they could learn something.
More like if someone comes from a noble family, the elder son would usually get the title and the money etc, so his younger brothers would either study the law, or join the church, or join the military/navy to be able to provide for themselves. They weren't just doing nothing, they had to learn a job since evidently only the eldest would inherit the title and the estate.

MBVC

Reaction score
Country
Bouvet Island
Maybe Sanji was rejected by his parents due to his ugly appearance right after he was born, CD or nobles show off beauty appearances only, the perfect example is Sabo's parents adopted an outsider in the family because Sabo was "stupid" in class. It's very interesting if Sabo meets that arrogant "brother" again in the future.

...Or Sanji met a really beautiful "princess" on the ship that rescued him and Zeff off panel (pirate of the Caribbean?). Sanji deserves a good ending too.