First Round - Scáthach-Skaði vs. Shiraori | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

First Round Scáthach-Skaði vs. Shiraori

Who is the best Waifu?

• Scáthach-Skaði

• Shiraori

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I feel your a pain jammin... I feel your pain, I'm also in the same predicament...

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia

You also wouldn't vote against this cutie would you?

Give Skadi your vote!​

First devilslayer betrayed you. There is only solution, vote for the enemy of his waifu.

:)
He did! I even reacted to support his campaign and he spits in my face during the covid era no less!

Not only is your campaign very well structured but you also appreciated the greatness of the party trick. Great minds do think alike as they say :hmm

This is so much more difficult than I expected for me. I can't even say.

On the one hand that where did all this Shiraori art even come from!!?:gwah

On the other that Skadi with a Piano art!!:verily

On the other other hand I REALLY love Shiraori's look and personality and all of that! :notlikethis

On the other other other hand the I am a devote of the quick meta...

What to do...
Vote Skadi to get a Summer Skadi guaranteed in your first pull for her when she makes it to FGO NA :cheez

And while I did vote for Melissa and react with a hug to your campaign to maximize the points you could possibly get from me, I trust you'll come to the correct decision (Skadi) without any coercion like that. The Piano art is lovely hence it's my sig, and again I can remind you of Skadi's party trick which is yet to be matched by anyone in the entire wars this year. Very rare air right here 😤

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm undecided Sam. At this point it's not the campaigning that's going to make the difference I've got to do some deep introspection. You know I love Skadi. You know I want to back you because you are a true man of culture. But Shiraori is... well. Mnnnnn.

*meaningful silence*

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm undecided Sam. At this point it's not the campaigning that's going to make the difference I've to do some deep introspection. You know I love Skadi. You know I want to back you because you are a true man of culture. But Shiraori is... well. Mnnnnn.
They say blood is thicker than water, but Jammin as men of culture we both know tits and ass are thicker than both blood and water. Remember that when you think of Skadi next #4amThoughts

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
No idea of who to vote here, they are both beautiful but they are also goddesses (a type that usually doesn't work for me).
Shiraori looks like she has more substance personality-wise, Skadi looks more charismatic.

Tough choice.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
No idea of who to vote here, they are both beautiful but they are also goddesses (a type that usually doesn't work for me).
Shiraori looks like she has more substance personality-wise, Skadi looks more charismatic.

Tough choice.
Did you like Skadi's party trick though? 👀

IL 10

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

You also wouldn't vote against this cutie would you?

Give Skadi your vote!​

Please, vote for your one true waifu Shiraori!:blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On the other other hand I REALLY love Shiraori's look and personality and all of that! :notlikethis
I believe this is the one point that takes precedence over the rest. And as for your last point I'm sure Shiraori's very well endowed herself and boasts quite a voluptuous figure, so I don't think you'd be missing out on much, however to allow her to be defined with just that alone or being labelled as just a "spider girl" would be a sacrilege to our Arachne Goddess and all the development she's had.​
I'm undecided Sam. At this point it's not the campaigning that's going to make the difference I've got to do some deep introspection.
Well then, I respect that and I suppose I'll be leaving you to your own devices but I hope you are able to find the right answer in our White Weaver. I'd also like for you to know that I want the same for Shiraori as you'd want for Melissa.:)

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
My vote has switched multiple times... today alone.

Reactions: z.5

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
The assertion that Skadi is somehow lacking in personality is nothing more than false drivel and she is so much more than a "fuck buddy". She's caring, intelligent, refined and bubbly which makes her very endearing. She's also shown she learns and regrets from her previous failings, and uses them to grow to be better for all of those around her- something which is remarkably human for a goddess and a lesson we can all take to heart in our life's journeys.

Skadi is a problem solver, able to help you through anything thrown at you!

A fashion icon!

And a true lover of ice cream!

The (two-time) saviour of Quick, with Anatomy that's THICC, and the desire to love you and make you happy!

The only god she wants to be the bride of is you!

You're just one vote away from an Ice Cream date with Skadi after all, so please, give her your vote!

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
You know dude, page, you saying skadi is a fuck buddy kinda makes me want to salt vote against you just for that

Skadi is no fuck buddy, she an elegant queen and a wise one at that, that give you very good life advice, you don't say to a queen she a fuck buddy just cause she have better boobs than shiraori

If we being technically about shiraori is a fun girl but that's only in her own mind, she very socially awkward girl that will be too worried when talking to her because of the years of being alone in that cave
What i mean about it, you gotta work your butt as isn't a lot of people she comfortable talking to, and then again it's mostly hee grandma that technically got virused by shiraori to have one of her personality in her mind

Interaction wise, skadi will be much easier to interact with, but also she a waifu that is a wise consultor to you in daily life
Her interaction with medb also very cute, i leave it to sam if he wants to talk deeper in that topic

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I sincerely apologize about that but I was just so bothered this whole time by what it seemed like was beginning to become the most important thing in this thread that I deliberately crossed the line with that. I was disappointed and upset with how sexualized Skadi is, with the so called "party trick", etc and that was my childish way of expressing it.​

When I first read about the body proportions, the tone, it felt like we were taking about just some meat, the so-called "party trick" was the most vulgar to me, repulsive, uncouth to say the least, then there was all that talk about ass and tits being thicker than blood, and I just couldn't believe and make myself to accept that was the most important thing about Skadi and Shiraori, and that I was supposed to be convinced to think that's really all this is about. I just had a really long day as it is and then I see this, it all just hit me altogether. I know I'm being a stick in the mud and my reasoning is absolutely ridiculous, absurd even, maybe with some selective reading, laugh at me if you will and it's all just supposed to be part of the fun, and yet... I allowed all of that to get the better of me.​

I'm really glad you brought it up because I really wanted to let it out.​

I'm sure Skadi is all that you claim she is and more, I could always tell she is much more that what's been shown off here, and yet I still had absolutely no way of knowing that in this thread and that was disappointing, that I couldn't hear more about it.​

I never wished to post Shiraori in any of those sultry outfits, nor did I want to see Skadi sexualized so much just to help men... you know (yes it's stupid). If this is how this is going to be I'm afraid I don't want to continue...​

Yes, about Shiraori, there are things I wish to say, defend her but I neither have the time nor the will for that at the moment...​

I'm still bothered by that party trick...

TL;DR: I took quite a bit of damage from the party trick and the over sexualization of Skadi.​

Hey i can tell you for a fact that the farthest in this war i ever reached was with the flattest girl on earth (to quarter final with Oscar Francois de Jarjayes ) i add i lost pathetically against 2B but she did win the whole war (amazingly without nii ever spoiling her character.... Just by fanarts, i believe oscar was the girl i went all out with as i knew no one knew her)

But to counter my point, last year i joined with kaine that is literally walking in a lingerie and even so i lost in my first round, so i can say fanservice isn't everything (tho this year isn't any better in the clothes wise of the person i nominated xD, don't worry i talk a lot about kama personality when my round comes)

Most of the times popularity wins, and i can say in this you have the advantage as much as Fgo fans are vocal, there is a a lot of us in MH, so almost no one knows skadi which is why sam is weaponizing fanarts as much as he can as i be honest, it's his most powerful weapon to attract people to his waifu because no one knows skadi and most of the time people could pick the one the know not the unknown one

I mean not even those who watched fate know skadi as she only in fgo, a gacha hell

You can be angry, sam went to much with showing boob proportion and i agree with that
But also you can't yet everything about his campaign just because FGO have sometimes questionable fanarts...

What i meant you can reach far in this war, without sexualisation if you don't want to, the main proof is erin and how she won with kouka with pure campaigning, she didn't sexualise her character, she just talked about it and went all out... For years till she won

Usually the greatest weapon isn't sexualisation but popularity of the character or the series and in that i can say you have the advantage

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
When I first read about the body proportions, the tone, it felt like we were taking about just some meat, the so-called "party trick" was the most vulgar to me, repulsive, uncouth to say the least, then there was all that talk about ass and tits being thicker than blood, and I just couldn't believe and make myself to accept that was the most important thing about Skadi and Shiraori, and that I was supposed to be convinced to think that's really all this is about. I just had a really long day as it is and then I see this, it all just hit me altogether.
Page, tbh, you don't need to campaign over "meat" it's a waifu war, just work on what you think is making your nominee the best waifu,, yup sometimes boobs etc. works on some voters, it might work a lot, actually, coz well humans are humans. but personally, i respect more people who talk in their campaign about personality, other qualities than those who bait with body things. Go check Melissa vs Marin thread it has in my opinion the best campaigns, and both nominators never talked about body nor tried to display their waifu in a sexualized way, while for exple Bran could have used all Marin sexy pics, and jesus knows how many internet is full of them, but still his campaign is all about the personality of his waifu and what makes her a the best waifu in his perspective, same goes for Jammin campaign, and you know what ? I have the utmost respect for people who campaign like them. see Marmalade campaign too !

You know, historically the winners are not necessarily the ones with the best physical assets. It coul be, but there is more to it.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
well more fun when everyone down to clown innit
True.

This event is meant to be a fun one, and I've tried to keep my posts 'loose' to match the tone of the event as we all discuss what we like about our nominees. I'm not upset or angry about what Page said tbh, these things can get the best of anyone at times and honestly it's all water under the bridge. We're both passionate about our characters and the ways that can be expressed can be over the top (some of the art I posted for example), but I don't think it's actually coming from that negative a place if at all.

I haven't written the large campaigns like I have in previous years because of my current circumstances which caused some over-reliance on the art side of things, and what was posted was meant to be taken in a light-hearted sense with some jokes/sarcasm being misinterpreted. If that doesn't come across well enough then I am sorry for it, and if there's anyone that wants to discuss that further with me they can DM me and talk it through further instead of shooting strays etc.

No hard feelings @Page and I hope we're all good :hug

Last edited:

IL 10

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I wasn't quite myself when I typed that post and looking back once I'm composed now, it's quite embarrassing. I was out of line and definately exaggerated things a bit there. I think I am going to be deleting that post soon.​

It appears I may have made some people uncomfortable with it. My sincerest apologies for that. @SirSamuel016 I hope we can call it all water under the brige. Thank you @Asako and @Erinyes for your advices and putting up with me.​

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I wasn't quite myself when I typed that post and looking back once I'm composed now, it's quite embarrassing. I was out of line and definately exaggerated things a bit there. I think I am going to be deleting that post soon.​

It appears I have may have made some people uncomfortable with it. My sincerest apologies for that. @SirSamuel016 I hope we can call it all water under the brige. Thank you @Asako and @Erinyes for your advices and putting up with me.​
All good, and I agree on it being water under the bridge :kkthumbs

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Today is the last day! Have you given Skadi your vote yet?

Plus, a bonus Skadi and Medb comic!

IL 10

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Just a few images to demonstrate Shiraori's interactions and her deep sense of loyalty with some of the people closest and dearest to her and how far she'd be willing to go for them.

Don't forget to drop a vote for our beloved Arachne Goddess Shiraori!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.